Is anyone familiar Andrew Mitchem - the forex trading coach? online forex course

what happened to pplater? was it truth or not on the refund refusal?

there's no mention of refunds, or at least i can see no mention of a refunds policy on the site. usually when there's no mention of refunds, there aren't any?

this is a blatant crappy ad thread, it should have gone along with the site promo poster when his sidekick got banned for shill posting links.

this, one of the costliest, most dangerous thread for the pockets of new traders, was allowed to continue even when it was obvious the op was acting in cahoots to promote a site with affiliate linked articles.

it's not a 2k course, lets be clear on that fact. 2k is just the starters. read on.

Testimonial from Andrew Mitchem, Forex Trading Coach Expert, for Jamie McKean, Waikato Business Coach

Waikato Business Coach Success Story – Going Global – The Forex Trading Coach | The Profit Partnership | Small Business Success | Auckland, New Zealand

Jamie has been able to steer me in the right direction in terms of choosing which online products to use for help with email marketing, webinar automation and internet marketing

in loose terms this jamie fella is basically andrews spamming campaign guru, and the reason why we have this thread littering up the boards. this thread, and every other thread out there on the net, which often begins with the tiresome wording like "hi guys, new to the forum, have you heard of....blah blah blah. these posts are started by shills, so the selling can commence, click any of their links and the big sell starts.

jamie gives some insight on his business coaching techniques and what awaits muppets who can't be arsed to do simple internet trading methodology searches and lazily shell out the $2k. often to the affiliate link dropped in forums, or through forum thread links to affiliated "review" sites. even jamie doesn't miss out on the linking gravy train and peddles a "hidden" link - ..../site/84088/affiliate.html?mbrafl=1022451 he also has a site devoted to promoting an aff link for andrew, complete with youtube vid, and a fx course of sorts too. all sound familiar, you bet lol

i'm not linking to any of it, as it self perpetuates their aff linking spammage. anyway, basically the formula is once you're hooked you'll be up-sold to same techniques as you would from winter/secker, and @ andrew's ramping prices for each course! ouch!

it's a travesty that the link to the review is still up, let alone the thread itself! and yet posts disappear questioning whether you'd actually get a refund if one thought the course was crap!

Last edited:
it's a travesty that the link to the review is still up, let alone the thread itself! and yet posts disappear questioning whether you'd actually get a refund if one thought the course was crap!

It would have never happened in your day :whistling

How are the mods monitored?

Few legit posts have dissappeared.

At least keep an indication that a post was removed here and there

How are the mods monitored?

You make it sound as if this is some kind of civilised democracy :LOL:

I'm not sure if it counts as monitorng, but there's probably a few of the lulzers keeping a beady eye on them :LOL:

One thing is for sure, the moderation policy is totally out of phase with the sites rules and guidlines and has been for the last couple of years. One or the other needs updating, but it wont happen in my lifetime

Yes I thought so, everybody has their own version of community, but nobody can be bothered to contribute to it.

So if thats the case, you will all get what your given and like it.

Over and out !

Here are some facts about myself, my coaching course and this forum.

1. There have been a number of posts deleted from this thread over the last 24 hours. Most of you reading this would have never have seen them. The problem is people can sign up with different names and write what they like here. Even worse, most people here believe it.

PPlater, JohnKent and others are in fact the same person. How do I know this ?
Well the client of mine in question who was the subject of the posts has infact written a very apologetic email to me admitting it was in fact a friend of his who made up those remarks and accusations. The client insisted PPlater, JohnKent etc.. remove the posts from this site.

I will not post my clients email here as that is private between myself and him. Let's just say he was not impressed with the comments made and the words "appalled" and "rubbish" were used on many occasions. However like I said on an earlier post, do not believe everything you read on this site as most of it is badly written, ill-informed information.

2. Why is it that a genuine client tries to make comments here about my course and they get shot down and end up giving up and leaving. On the other hand a complete idiot with no knowledge about myself or my course writes a complete load of rubbish, often signs up as a member that same day and some of you believe 100% of what they write !!

3. This post was started by someone who wanted to know about my course. Notice they left fairly soon after the usual forum rubbish began. Genuinely interested people have left this thread/forum and I don't blame them.

4. You asked for live trades, I gave you some. You asked for a live account statement, I have given you that. Where else has someone on probably any thread done that ? I don't know the answer as I have better things to do all day than to crawl through threads. My time is too valuable for that.

5. I am too busy making a living from my own trading and helping my clients succeed. I trade because I enjoy teaching and helping others. Teaching anything requires a lot of knowledge about that subject. I teach karate because I enjoy it. I teach cricket because I enjoy it. I teach my 5 kids because I enjoy it. The same is true with Forex coaching. I need to know my course inside out to be able to teach others. Teaching keeps my own trading sharp as I have to justify to others my decisions with my trade calls on a daily basis. I also trade live for 2 hours every 2 weeks on a webinar with my clients. This requires a good ability to trade.

6. I am not interested in mass marketing and having thousands of clients. Show me a thread anywhere online that I have started. You won't find one.The only reason I joined this site was because a client of mine had alerted me to the rubbish being written here about me. Look, I have been a member of ForexFactory since around 2004 but have only written 1 post ever on that site. All of my clients get personal attention. The course is put together by myself and all contact is from me. I make the daily trade calls and I host every live trading room.

7. I only want clients who want to learn to trade successfully for themselves. If you want a quick fix, solve all your life's problems type of solution then go buy a $97 robot and lose all your money like everyone else.

8. If you feel that $1,997 is too much for what potentially could be a life changing course then don't buy it - simple as that. No-one is forcing you to buy my course. If that amount is too much or you think you can get it all for free then go for it. I am not bothered !!

9. I don't need to teach for the money from the courses, I make plenty trading mine and others funds thank you. Having said that, I'm not going to give my knowledge and experiences for nothing. I value my time too much for that.

If you would like to join me, you would be more than welcome. If not, that's your decision. Either way life goes on and I'm happy with mine.

That's it folks. I've said my piece, take it or leave it although past experience on this thread tells me what most of you will say.

If anyone is left on this site who wants to learn, please contact me directly as I won't be back here again.

Happy Trading !!

1. There have been a number of posts deleted from this thread over the last 24 hours. Most of you reading this would have never have seen them. The problem is people can sign up with different names and write what they like here. Even worse, most people here believe it.

Well the client of mine in question who was the subject of the posts has infact written a very apologetic email to me admitting it was in fact a friend of his who made up those remarks and accusations. The client insisted PPlater, JohnKent etc.. remove the posts from this site.

I will not post my clients email here as that is private between myself and him. Let's just say he was not impressed with the comments made and the words "appalled" and "rubbish" were used on many occasions. However like I said on an earlier post, do not believe everything you read on this site as most of it is badly written, ill-informed information.

2. Why is it that a genuine client tries to make comments here about my course and they get shot down and end up giving up and leaving. On the other hand a complete idiot with no knowledge about myself or my course writes a complete load of rubbish, often signs up as a member that same day and some of you believe 100% of what they write !!

3. This post was started by someone who wanted to know about my course. Notice they left fairly soon after the usual forum rubbish began. Genuinely interested people have left this thread/forum and I don't blame them.

4. You asked for live trades, I gave you some. You asked for a live account statement, I have given you that. Where else has someone on probably any thread done that ? I don't know the answer as I have better things to do all day than to crawl through threads. My time is too valuable for that.

5. I am too busy making a living from my own trading and helping my clients succeed. I trade because I enjoy teaching and helping others. Teaching anything requires a lot of knowledge about that subject. I teach karate because I enjoy it. I teach cricket because I enjoy it. I teach my 5 kids because I enjoy it. The same is true with Forex coaching. I need to know my course inside out to be able to teach others. Teaching keeps my own trading sharp as I have to justify to others my decisions with my trade calls on a daily basis. I also trade live for 2 hours every 2 weeks on a webinar with my clients. This requires a good ability to trade.

6. I am not interested in mass marketing and having thousands of clients. Show me a thread anywhere online that I have started. You won't find one.The only reason I joined this site was because a client of mine had alerted me to the rubbish being written here about me. Look, I have been a member of ForexFactory since around 2004 but have only written 1 post ever on that site. All of my clients get personal attention. The course is put together by myself and all contact is from me. I make the daily trade calls and I host every live trading room.

7. I only want clients who want to learn to trade successfully for themselves. If you want a quick fix, solve all your life's problems type of solution then go buy a $97 robot and lose all your money like everyone else.

8. If you feel that $1,997 is too much for what potentially could be a life changing course then don't buy it - simple as that. No-one is forcing you to buy my course. If that amount is too much or you think you can get it all for free then go for it. I am not bothered !!

9. I don't need to teach for the money from the courses, I make plenty trading mine and others funds thank you. Having said that, I'm not going to give my knowledge and experiences for nothing. I value my time too much for that.

If you would like to join me, you would be more than welcome. If not, that's your decision. Either way life goes on and I'm happy with mine.

That's it folks. I've said my piece, take it or leave it although past experience on this thread tells me what most of you will say.

If anyone is left on this site who wants to learn, please contact me directly as I won't be back here again.

Happy Trading !!

Losing $1997 will make a change to many peoples lives. It's probably all some people have, yet you're very happy to take it and promise them they'll make 10 times as much a week. Why don't you just break into their houses and steal their money, you'd save a fortune on marketing.

Pathetic really, and so easy to see through it all.

Losing $1997 will make a change to many peoples lives. It's probably all some people have, yet you're very happy to take it and promise them they'll make 10 times as much a week. Why don't you just break into their houses and steal their money, you'd save a fortune in marketing.

The garbage in his post is staggering.

Mind you, if anyone believes that someone who charges 10 or 15 grand for teaching is actually a successful trader and isn't doing his teaching for money, they probably deserve to get ripped off.

Happy Trading !!

hi Andrew, i am starting to lose my earlier impression.

Thanks for answering one of 3 questions; in regards to why do you teach instead of full time trading. I get it sometimes successful traders teach for fun and to supplement their trading income.

Could you please answer the other two:

1- statement date on top/right corner is showing as "1970 January 1, 00:00".

Excuste my English here; but this statement date threw me offboard. Not sure what it means or how did it end up in your live brokerage statement.

2- do you have statement for a longer period of time; so to show losing/winning periods. one year or more will be ideal. this will show that the strategy worked in different market states; and also shows the likelihood characteristics of losing and winning months.

I am interested to know more about your course. Unfortunately there is no enough information about it that will push me to pay the hefty fee $1997. Simply i don't know what I am getting myself into.

Many of the successful traders who teach; (i.e. Linda Raschke of LBR), do provide enough information and trial to see the webinars for themselves. It makes it easy for punters to invest in the course.

So please answer the above 2 questions; and if possible; provide us with a trial access to see what you're offering; perhaps a one time access to your live trading webinar.

1- statement date on top/right corner is showing as "1970 January 1, 00:00".

Excuste my English here; but this statement date threw me offboard. Not sure what it means or how did it end up in your live brokerage statement.

The trading statement is FORTY TWO (42) YEARS OLD ? :LOL::LOL:

There's a sucker ripped off every day. If you buy anything from this Andrew Mitchem fellow, then today is your day.

As has been said earlier, Andrew Mitchum, has no real forex experience and cannot demonstrate ANY long term successful trading.

He is just another run-of-the-mill internet marketer who has jumped onto bandwagon of using Forex as his marketing hook (n)

at the end of the day Mr Mithem was given the chance to prove himself but soon pulled out. Yes he was ahead at the time he stopped his live calls,but look back in the thread and see his claims and he far from matched those.

andrews wrigglings are priceless, he'd really best let it go, before he looks like a right muppet, now the aff link ad campaign and shill posting is out in the open.

more proof that shills are pushing this net wide, if any more was really needed.

regardless of andrews protestations that this was started as a genuine thread, oh please! look andrew, if your going to unleash an affiliate link campaign, at least understand the greedy muppets, you have little control over, are going to let you down badly. jamie didn't coach you too well on that point then?

remember in my last post i talked about the op of this thread having a link buddy. he was tom frank, here's his post, nicely preserved http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-websites-objective-reliable.html#post1749578 see he's banned and his link removed. same links as the op of this thread was pushing. i don't believe anyone's fully taken on board the severity of what's been going on else why is the op of this thread not banned??, and several links still existing across these boards!

we know that john fisher and tom frank are in cahoots here, both peddling links to an aff link site masquerading as a forex article and review site. so guess who our banned chum tom frank been pushing and is op over at babypips. yep, you got it in one, mitchem! what a surprise!

Does anyone know this Andrew Mitchem "forex trading course"?

that thread a bit of a hoot too with them bemoaning this "nasty" thread, tough i say! what about your nasty ad campaign, and nasty affiliate linking! spammers!!