Is anyone familiar Andrew Mitchem - the forex trading coach? online forex course

I just came across a review of Andrew Mitchem's course:

The Forex Trading Coach | TheForexTradingCoach.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

I could not help it but observe that all the 5 stars ratings; came from exactly the same *online identities* who gave video testimonials on Andrew's site. I stress the expression *online identities* here because it is hihgly unlikely (statistically speaking) to have more than 10 people give positive video testimonials on Andrew's site, provide their full names, and also; provide written positive feedback on ForexPeaceArmy with 5 star rating. These data is not normally distributed. The standard deviation here is 0.0. In other word, it is not real data.

I am begining to see a pattern of *doctoring data* here. this is similar to that of the statement date of "1 jan 1970" which is in computer lingo; the default value of a date variable set in a computer program; which may have been used to generated the supposedly live brokerage statement.

One of the aims of statistics and probabilities is to distinguish between real facts; and made up ones. Take for example Madoff where his returns were 15% for many years. This fact alone raised the suspicion flags for his ponzi scheme. The first person to notice that in 1990s; was the famous mathematician and hedge fund manager: Edward Thorpe.

enough said here..:) am patiently waiting for Andrew's answers; am giving him the benefits of the doubts. My patience is running out though.

PS: I get angry :mad: when I am being lied to.

Last edited:
I am begining to see a pattern of *doctoring data* here. this is similar to that of the statement date of "1 jan 1971" which is in computer lingo; the default value of a date variable set in a computer program; which may have been used to generated the supposedly live brokerage statement.

I had similar thoughts, but IIRC the defaults are based on 1st January 1960, or 1st January 1970. The statement seamed to disapear shortly after this discrepency was pointed out !

:LOL:

I'm sure someone downloaded a copy :LOL:

I had similar thoughts, but IIRC the defaults are based on 1st January 1960, or 1st January 1970. The statement seamed to disapear shortly after this discrepency was pointed out !

the statement date was actually "1st january 1970"

The statement is still in the post by Andrew M. I did however download a copy for the printer. :cool:

Attachments

• A Mitchem Account #7.pdf
    278.2 KB · Views: 417
Such lulz!

And to think, poor old Bint Crusher got told off for calling this clown a posing fat knacker! He should take the description and be grateful for it. :LOL:

Here is a guy claiming to be a trader, yet he sells "training" :)lol:.). He claims he doesn't sell training for the money (he enjoys it, he wants to help people, dealing with clueless muppet newbies somehow keeps him "sharp", etc etc), yet he charges between 10 and 15 thousand dollars.

Is it possible that there is anyone on the planet stupid enough to fall for this garbage?

Is it possible that there is anyone on the planet stupid enough to fall for this garbage?

There's probably close enough to quarter of a million T2W members who would argue that he should be given a chance to prove himself by making live calls

:whistling

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Its a bit worrying really

the statement date was actually "1st january 1970"

The statement is still in the post by Andrew M. I did however download a copy for the printer. :cool:

Despite saying he was done with this site, "TheForexTradingCoach" AKA Posing Fat Knacker* is watching the thread at the moment. Perhaps he would care to comment on the above posts?

* RIP Bint Crusher.

Or else we should get him to enter the trade2win contest for April; it's not too late to start.. :cheesy:

at the end of the day Mr Mithem was given the chance to prove himself but soon pulled out. Yes he was ahead at the time he stopped his live calls,but look back in the thread and see his claims and he far from matched those.

Dont forget he did this twice before, once on his $10000 to $1 million challenge and once on his $100 to $1 million challenge. Both of them were quickly abandoned. It's all just cheap marketing.

So the $10,000 to a million was abandoned and now it seems there was a $10 (yes ten) to a million challenge as well. You'd be better getting this guy to teach you how to milk cows.

Correction it was $10 to a million after all.

Attachments

• $10.jpg
    $10.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 1,503
Dont forget he did this twice before, once on his $1000 to $1 million challenge and once on his $10 to $1 million challenge. Both of them were quickly abandoned. It's all just cheap marketing.

Its probably quite effective though. (n)

Its probably quite effective though. (n)

Agree with that; this kind of campain; attracts the gullibles, mom and dads; and keep out the smart pants.

kind of cheap insurance scam; where the insurance company sells cheap insurance; but only to the poor; then reject all of their claims. The catch is; these fellows cannot afford to hire a lawyer.

Correction it was $10 to a million after all.

Increase his capital by ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND times? Is that all? Hardly worth bothering with if you ask me. I look for a minimum of a hundred million times.

Let's be fair to Andrew AKA The Notorious P.F.K.* - his claims are in line with what we would expect from a vendor of this type. When it comes to returns, they seem to inhabit a fantasy world that would have Lewis Carroll shaking his head in disbelief.

*Posing Fat Knacker - RIP Bint Crusher.

Agree with that; this kind of campain; attracts the gullibles, mom and dads; and keep out the smart pants.

kind of cheap insurance scam; where the insurance company sells cheap insurance; but only to the poor; then reject all of their claims. The catch is; these fellows cannot afford to hire a lawyer.

In fairness, The Notorious P.F.K.'s victims (sorry, typo - I meant "students", of course) do not deserve to hire a lawyer. They went to a guy who effectively said "I'm going to teach you some basic T.A. and some candle stuff that you can find all over the internet for free. I don't do this for the money but for fun and to help people. That will be 10 to 15 grand please."

They replied "OK, that sounds entirely plausible, and seems to me to be a good deal". Then they willingly paid up.

Some people are just asking for it.

You yobs still at it? lol!

Yeah that 1970 date is a bit odd, and even odder that the euro was around then lulz. And why have the name crossed out??? But at least you left the number 5 in your account number - thanks Andrew now I know you are legit.

Can we please pick on someone else now as this one is getting boring. Any suggestions.....?

You yobs still at it? lol!

Yeah that 1970 date is a bit odd, and even odder that the euro was around then lulz. And why have the name crossed out??? But at least you left the number 5 in your account number - thanks Andrew now I know you are legit.

Can we please pick on someone else now as this one is getting boring. Any suggestions.....?

i have to say it's not boring at all, not in the slightest.

they came here remember, as they went forth across several boards, for a bit of free publicity and promotion. which i think was quite foolhardy imo. especialy here.

no matter, they are now on the run in complete disarray, the (not) affiliate promo (that isn't) thread lay in tatters. and all will google rather well i should imagine.

this is t2w sport at its finest :D

i have to say it's not boring at all, not in the slightest.

they came here remember, as they went forth across several boards, for a bit of free publicity and promotion. which i think was quite foolhardy imo. especialy here.

no matter, they are now on the run in complete disarray, the (not) affiliate promo (that isn't) thread lay in tatters. and all will google rather well i should imagine.

this is t2w sport at its finest :D

You could also choke on your vomit with the latest forexpeace army review. They just keep coming, thick and fast. :-0

just having a quick look around the various forums see how they doing.

removed from forexfactory - currently in recycle bin lolol

nowhere to be seen at elite - deleted?

still has a shill started thread over at bpips - though no linking - prob edited?

we still have our aff thread - complete with aff link :rolleyes:

donnaforex - still have their thread complete with aff linking

does that mean we're no better than donnaforex?? :-0 :( :cry:

Shampoo - Trouble [Now Ex Mix] - YouTube

I don't see any unhappy clients around

well I do agree if you don't like it then don't buy it, simple as that :)

I don't see any unhappy clients around

well I do agree if you don't like it then don't buy it, simple as that :)

well yes it is as simple as that, but as has been pointed out in the thread previously, why buy when it's free? to my mind it's a very high price to have this info spoonfed.

there are a few unhappy clients if you look. though while i agree with you, there indeed appears more happy clients, and good write ups from "review" sites. you have to look deeper, most are the same people saying the same thing all over the net. the "review" sites carry affiliated links, as do some of the "happy" clients, they not likely to diss are they.