Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hey there,

My name is Steve and work remotely for a Prop Firm in Chicago. I've been trading for quite some time and focus on momentum, triangular patterns and breakouts. Most of my trades are scalps/day trades and i do swing trade my personal account.

I am here on this forum to find like minded people that I can trade with and share ideas through skype. If anyone wants to hang out most mornings please add me on skype: steve.magana1 :)

Last edited:
Howdy all

New to the site and at the start of the journey! Thanks to all here for sharing about the road ahead.

I am a technically oriented person and been interested in TA on and off for several years, so building from that spot.

I am in the state of Arkansas in the USA and also interesting to "hear" the threads from across the pond!

Blessing to all for 2016 and excited to see you on the forums.

Half human and half machine

Hey everybody, thanks for all the shared knowledge. I had a look at a few big bb, but I feel that this is one of the best places to start with trading as I do.

Since school I have being interested in the financial markets, but never entered the market. Now, this is different. A friend of mine is a crazy nerd and professionalist in machine learning. That's why we started our side project, where he calculates next day values of stocks and I try to do good trades.

Looking forward to understand the thinking of a trader and get your feedback.

Hi everyone my name is tahir I been here since last 2 months I want to start online trading I don't know how to do bcz I used to do with my friends 5 years ago but I want to start now m in japan I was living in London 4 years can anyone help me for opening account nd tell me the company nd all the process regards

Hi Everyone,

I am here to learn more about the passion I have for Forex Trading and hopefully contribute sometime!!
I know one thing about Forex and that is you can't learn pieces here and there and expect to be a good trader especially if you want to do it full time. You need to arm yourself with all the knowledge you can. and develop your own systems from there!

Hi Everyone,

I am here to learn more about the passion I have for Forex Trading and hopefully contribute sometime!!
I know one thing about Forex and that is you can't learn pieces here and there and expect to be a good trader especially if you want to do it full time. You need to arm yourself with all the knowledge you can. and develop your own systems from there!

Welcome aboard! I've been trading and coaching for more than 26 years and you know what you're right concerning knowledge. If you can, get with someone who can take you by the hand and teach you how to trade Forex, preferably one-on-one. It will cut your learning curve dramatically.

Listen, ALL Professional Athletes have Coaches, why should trading Forex be any different?

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

Wow where do i start

Hi Guys, all new to me, currently a website designer but love to take proactive calculated chances, hence why im here. Looking to gain some knowledge and tips in the forums, Been reading up online, watching youtube clips and bought a couple books from Amazon...so if you invest in them thats another few quid of sales for them!

Cheers Pete

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.

Hi Im new to international stock trading though occasionally I had been trading through brokers at Karachi Stock Exchange. Just want to get an update on biger and affluent securities environment like UAE. RASHRAF

Sneha Jaiswal - Introduction

Sneha Jaiswal, a blogger & literature fanatic. Loves doing analysis on any new financial product that comes into market and provides her views. She has written several articles focusing on health insurance, auto insurance, general insurance etc.

New to Trade

Hi All

i am totally new to Trade world. i do not have much knowledge about trade. i hope this forum could help me to resolve my trade problems.

Thanks
dlahiru

Hello to All. Have a great New year Ahead. My name is gracy , new member of this community. happy to connect with you all.

hi

I am completely new to trading just here to learn for the time being.

My dream is to be able to make a viable living from doing this, not rich! just be able to do it full time.

I am trying to get involved in the community and hopefully get some tips.

Thank s:D

Hello Everyone, My name is MIke. I am self-employed and although I am not new to trading I would say I am inexperienced. I have been burned a few times and have read many books about investing. My goals are to try and reduce my taxable income by using a tIRA and SEP-IRA. Then make my own investment decisions. I want to be conservative with 25% of my money (perhaps bonds) and then be aggressive with 75% of it. any advice of things to read is welcome.

Hello t2W Forumers

Hello guys,

Have checked this forum on many occasions but never felt the need to join. However, things have changed. I am looking at the possibility of getting into the Forex trading market. I am not an absolute newbie to markets. I do 'trade' on Betfair - I use a professional Betfair-Platform bot, have dabbled in Binary Options (big, big mistake) and lastly my wife is an intra-day trader.

Looking forward to coming back more often...

Hi! My name is Eva and trading is something new to me. I hope to become a part of the community and get all the knowledge!

Thanks!

Hello Trade2win members! Im new to the community!!

I have studied trading for about 1.5 - 2 years now. I trade 95% forex and EUR/USD but I have not been trading active with real money, I still feel like I got so much to learn. But I have traded ALOT with demoacc to prove my skills and strategy.

I work too much atm so I have limited time now for a few more month. but I sneek in a trade every once in a while.

This is my recent activity. I am realy considering to move to real money VERY SOON!

My only trading strategy is price action , fibonacci and RSI. And as you can see on the statment I aparently got a thing for shorting:p

Do you have some tips for a guy considering to move in to real money acc ?

Thx in advance, and ps. there is alot of interesting ppl and topics in this commuity:)

Last edited: