Sticky Introduce Yourself

Good day gentlemen) Name's Bora. I'm new to trading, but since having some spare money and desire to make the most out of them I decided to deapen my knowledge of the topic. Will be extremely thankful for any piece of advice on where to start and what first steps to take!

I am new to this forum, as a newbie, doing online course in forex I know I will need a mentoring forum to remove second guessing in executing trading decisions. Ive looked far and wide, thank goodness to have landed to such. I am hoping to open a trading company for my fellow country men (South Africa)
share skill so that we may all earn livelihoods.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and in fact very new to posting anything in forums.
Hope to learn more from everyone here .

Good luck and safe trades

I'm new to this forum, and I've been trading for over 2 years. I expect to learn from you all. Thanks in advance !

Wish everyone's account showing a increased positive balance all the time !

Introduction

Hi,

I am new to this forum. My name is Ryan and i am from Malaysia.
Nice to meet you all here and wish i can learn allot from you all!

Regards,
Ryan

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself...My name is John, do have some trading experience with trading....Currently doing paper trading with a simulator, hopefully trading full time in the next 6 months. Hope to learn a ton! From Los Angeles, CA...

Hello

Hello, to whom it may concern , you can call me Momentous.
I will tell you a little bit about myself and who I am. I'm a recent graduate out of high school with training in automotive technology and CAD software. I have limited work history as a laser operator for a manufacturing facility before I quit due to a bad reaction to the hexavalant chromium dust in the air. Regardless my quest for a fulfilling career path was not stopped. I continued until one day I discovered the word arbitrage while explaining a theory I thought I had invented to an acquaintance. My world was changed that day. I stumbled onto something that completely captivated me. The stock market. I spent hours at a screen every day trying to take in as much information as I could. And then I installed a stock simulator on my phone. Hours of jumping in between different apps and resources to make sure the price of real time stocks and the price in the simulator were all accurate, finally led me to one conclusion. I can do this. I created the account with 10,000 euros that I could invest, all simulated, and then started investing. It was only an hour before I realized all my investments were making money. That's when I thought maybe I could try it for real. Months of saving money has brought me to this point and given me the opportunity to create a career I can have and be satisfied. I want to begin trading for a living. I know some of you are reading this now and thinking that my dream is ridiculous but I only ask that you keep an open mind. So my question is this, what is the most important thing you can tell me about trading? Something that I will need to know if I am ever to be successful in this. Please don't hesitate to put some thought into your answer.
-Momentous

Hi Im yazh from Tamil Nadu.

Im a freelance webdesigner and freelance reporter. just started online forex trading

Andy

Hello Everyone,

My name is Andy and I'm from Texas. I've been open to the world of training for about 7 years now and I have mostly lost money, I have no strategy specifically, I just research a lot of their falls and hope to profit off of some stocks lows. I trade on the Robinhood platform because the funds within which I'm trading are not very plentiful.

I'll be reading up on what's been posted here.

Hi all

I'm 17 years old, and I started trading in September 2015.
I started trading on IQOption with a deposit of 10$. In 5 days (after school so from 18pm till 21pm) I transformed the 10$ to 96$.

Once I saw that trading is not like your parents teach you: "Trading is dangerous, EVERYONE loses money with it.". Of course it is dangerous, but you can definitely make money with it.

Alright, so I love to trade Binary Options as you are trading on a certain way that you can't lose your whole account on one trade.

Since I started, I love to trade. I learnt the basics on www.babypips.com and www.tradimo.com .

I'm more on Forex (EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD, GBPUSD).

Good trade to everyone.
Trade safe

SwingTrader24

hallo

hallo i am alberto from italy, i am new of this forum...i study trading about 4 years, until now only papertrading...i prefer to lost a time than money....i hope in the future i will be ready for open an account real for stock etf....

Beginer

Hi, I am Benedict, I am new here. I want to learn stock Trading as a New Investor.
I would appreciate any help and coaching advice.

Thanks

Hello everyone! I'm brand new, tired of gambling and the nonsense and I am looking forward to learn anything I can to become a great trader. I humbly ask for any resources that you may have so that I can get started learning. Thank you!

Hi everyone m new to be a trader in here

I want to trade my products for cash,where do i find find good buyers who are willing to buy it

thank you for your understanding

Very much the novice.

Good afternoon,

Just a few words to introduce myself.

I am seriously looking into the world of forex trading. Since early December I have been reading, studying and viewing several web-sites whilst I have been looking into the forex trading.

Although, not what I would call successfully, I have dipped my toe into binary options. i made profit yes, but not, by any means, what I was expecting. I put this down mainly to my cautious nature.

The reason for my interest in forex trading is down to the fact, my circumstances being what they are, I will be retiring in about 5 years time and would like to increase my savings to enjoy my existing life-style into retirement. I will not be touching my existing pension and will be using a small savings fund.

I suppose I am coming to the stage now where I feel that I should open a demo account and try to put my learning into action.

Many thanks to the forum. From what I can see there is abundance of help and information for beginners like me.

Kind regards to you all.