Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi. Im just about to start doing some trading online so i can start earning money. I'll be needing some help from everyone to help me make the best out of my investment.

Hi,

I am new to this forum but not forex and binary trading. I am from Pakistan and hope my stay on this forum helps me a lot of learning and sharing my experience with other fellow traders. Thanks

Very much a Newbie

I am very much a Newbie.
I have read and tried trading but never quite made it. I am hoping this time round will be different.
So my journey begins.

Hello guys,

Just opened my account here few minutes ago. I would like to about Trading well. Also want build up my career through trading. How can I do that?

Thanks for your time!

Hi guys, i'm a newbie. I traded for 3 years or so in a prop firm and now going out on my own. Be nice to hear how you all got into trading, future plans and ideas?

Intro

My name is Lance. I am new to trading. I have been swing trading Forex for the last 4 months. I also have a full time job. I therefore trade after 6pm EST.

I am very much interested in trying to use technical analysis for trading and looking for good tools for trend, range and break-out trading

Hello everyone,I'm Jessica from China,work in the area of pharmaceutical intermediates and steroid hormones for about 5 years.Hope to be friends with you all.And also learn foreign trade knowledge from you all.
Thank you.

hello

Feel such a relieve to find this forum. After many losses last year I decided to stop. Took some months to hibernate and learn to get more understanding about this TRADING matters. I started again this month and dedicate time to practice, more practice and find the best system that works for me. Giving up is not my option at all.Any help & advice are more than welcome from anyone in this forum. Thanks and warmest regards to all.

Hi guys, just moved to UK and gained interest in forex + CFD trading and this site looks like a great place to start. Hope we can see each around a lot :)

spreadbetting UK new to trading

hi all,

am from UK, started trading ( gambling) few days ago, i do spreadbets only, i would love to get in touch with people who actually making money, i do have full time job. i actually turned £300 into £900 within 3 days i want to know is this normal, or just pure luck lol before i resign my daytime job hahaha. greetings and waiting to make some connections:) karolina

Hi there!

I'm a full time trader. My trading became systematic profitable 5 years ago. I was living in Europe, at a high tax jurisdiction, paying 30% tax on my trading profits. I day trade one European market (bond futures) and swing trade 3 other markets (1/2 trades a week on each, also futures - one is a currency, the other a metal and the third an index tracker). I moved to MALTA two years ago with my wife. We're in our early 50's.
I'm a citizen of Portugal, born in Mozambique (Portuguese East Africa), educated in South Africa (high school), university studies in Chicago (BA), New York (MA) and London (MBA, PgDip). Lived and worked in London for almost 20 years.
Best wishes.

Hi all. I am an individual investor, retired and managing my own portfolio. I've been investing for about 4 years now and consider myself intermediate range in knowledge. That means I have made the beginner mistakes already and have graduated to intermediate mistakes. :-D I mainly trade in equities and use income strategy for half my portfolio and blend of growth and value in the other half.

Hi All,

New to trade2win and active trading. Previously I had been doing some very passive trading (mostly shares acquired via espp program) just by looking at the high price. But now I am interested in swing trading and much deeper market research. Looking forward to learn the skills.