Sticky Introduce Yourself

Cresolney

New to trading. Have been told its a "mugs game" particularly for amateur traders and FX trading the worst of all. I"ve been told about" The 90 Percent Rule" that says that 90% of new traders ,lose 90% of their money,within 90 days . Many amateur traders were caught out badly by the Swiss Central Bank abandoning its support for the Swiss franc earlier this year and have lost more than their initial deposit. Spread betting firms apparently need a constant supply of new customers as most of their existing customers loose their funds and give up. Proceeding very cautiously.

Please am also new the forex trade business. Kindly educate on how to locate a good support and resistance area.finally, i went information on trade signals. Thank you for your understanding.

Augustine okiei:d

Hello everyone

Hi traders,

my name is Vince and I'm a Spanish trader, and I am happy of joining this forum with all of you. I hope we may help each other, and hold interesting discussions about how, when and why apply our experience based systems.

About me, I am a refrigeration engineer which is now changing his life track and, after more than 2 years working in simulated, working with MT4 and after NT7, I am getting a 70/80% of succesful trades scalping the DAX and ES, and just began on real two weeks ago. I've got half a century on my shoulders :LOL: and hope to keep on living of scalping for the rest of my productive lifetime.

So, no more speech:cool:, here I am waiting for your comments,

cheers

Vince

Hi, I'm Diana and I recently joined the forum. I'm not new to forex trading but I'd love to discuss it with like-minded people.

where about in spain are you.

Hi traders,

my name is Vince and I'm a Spanish trader, and I am happy of joining this forum with all of you. I hope we may help each other, and hold interesting discussions about how, when and why apply our experience based systems.

About me, I am a refrigeration engineer which is now changing his life track and, after more than 2 years working in simulated, working with MT4 and after NT7, I am getting a 70/80% of succesful trades scalping the DAX and ES, and just began on real two weeks ago. I've got half a century on my shoulders :LOL: and hope to keep on living of scalping for the rest of my productive lifetime.

So, no more speech:cool:, here I am waiting for your comments,

cheers

Vince

Hello,

My name is JB & I am a trader. I have been down this warren hole for some time. Hope to get out soon with some new knowledge gained from this place.
(y)

Dear Forex Traders,

We are going to provide Daily Forex Technical Analysis Report from centreforex account managers,

Its very simple and pure technical method and its very easy to understand for all traders. we hope its very usefull for all traders.
Our best advice to keep stoploss on each entry and money management is very important for forex trader otherwise your equity will washout.

Our strategy and has been developed to trade breakouts. The trades are entered and closed in a very short period of time. Trades are triggered by pure technicals price action with major trend lines,fibno & major support and resistances with equity maintenance ,all our entries with only stop loss.

£££££££££'s

Hi Everyone I'm Max

I am really excited to finally have the faith in myself and the time to possibly start to trade. I've wanted to do this all my life.

My experience is very little, the nearest thing to doing trading has been betting on tennis - buy before their serve and sell after their serve.

I guess this has a similar concept as in if you do the right research you should have an idea of the market you are trading and where it should be. Then using the right software to work out average prices, high lows etc.

What I'm really struggling with is to choose where I do my trading. Could anybody please point me in the right direction of a platform which has the following
* most simple to learn
* best opening offers if any
* loyalty to customers
* best strategies

I look forward to speaking to you all in the future

Thank you to anyone who responds in advance

Hi folks, I'm Joe! I've been a reader at stock forums cause had nothing to say yet. But for the last 6 months, I've learned a lot about trading. Had some bad experience with free online platforms, where u can't have all of the advantages, just some. Now it is a time for me to start playing big! I'll appreciate your tips and advice. I'm not a pro still, but I can read charts well and already have given few bits of advice to my family - to buy GDP and TMUSP. That was a win! Now I'm about to use my knowledge to gain some more for myself ;)

hi trade2win

:cheesy:

i'm from the US, and i've been trading for a little over 5 years...mostly demo, but some live - with mixed results. only in the past year have i been getting consistent. when i first began this journey, full of excitement and ambition - i never would have believed it would take so long to finally start seeing regular profits. but it is a trial of ups and downs (mostly downs), at least it was for me! what i have learned up to this point is, yes - there's a lot to learn before you 'know what you're doing' - but the most challenging aspect is learning patience and discipline to stick to the rules that you pick up along the way. everyone does trading differently, so here's my style:

i trade price action, don't use indicators, just ea's and s/r. i mostly use the 4 hr, daily, and weekly charts in choosing trades and entry/exit points. i pay zero attention to the news, don't think it's helpful, just read the charts and go! i don't consider myself a pro, but not a newbie either. i'm friendly, if you want to say hi :clap: that's about it...good luck trading everyone

V

Hi Everyone,

I have been member of this forum for last one year. Big time lurker. Decided to post it here for some intro

I'm new to trading and has been studying about Trading for last couple of years. Newer tried to actively do trade as was always occupied with some other thing - work, studies, family.

Now I'm relatively free and have got lot of time at my hands and seriously thinking of going full on trading. Will be trying to learn as much as possible from this forum and would try best to contribute in whatever smallest way possible

Best,
Heisenberg

Hi..
Just register here with my latest email. Previously have registered, but lost the password of old email.

Introduction

Hello All,

I am new to the forum, here for exploring new things.
I am an financial adviser, can help people for all trade related advisory services.

Thanks

Hello All,

I am new to the forum, here for exploring new things.
I am an financial adviser, can help people for all trade related advisory services.

Thanks

Welcome aboard. Hope you find what you're looking for. I trade full-time as well as trade professionally in terms of managing other clients Forex Accounts. Also very prominent in the field of Forex training.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum, here for exploring prop and other forms of trading. I have been a big lurker for the past 11 months.