Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello .I'm CK from India.Traded Forex off and on for over 5 years.Only traded on demo accounts as Fx TRading is still illegal here.Used MT4 and VirtuaTrader.Did undergo a Pro Trader COurse but looking for an apprenticeship with any trader who's been making consistent profits.Will pay to learn and work for you.Open to Commodities/Forex.

Hi,

Been in finance for past 13 years working in IT, supporting Vendors/ISV's and worked for an Exchange. Currently studying for the Investment Advice Diploma and looking to start a new career in Broking.

Nervous and anxious as hell about it, but hoping to enjoy it more and maybe earn a fair buck or 2 :)

Last edited:
In fact I have joined with this forum and being active to post almost three years but I do not introduce myself, that is why I want to say now that I am verbum4it, like trading very much, trading forex is my main job now.

Hello,

We are money makers stock market, CFD and spread betting trading guides. We work with top regulated UK brokerages and actively provide an up to date shares and CFD trading newsletter and trading guide.

We will happily participate in answering any questions there are regarding spread betting, CFDs or share trading feel free to ask.

We're not here to spam or annoy anybody so will post this humble link once so you can see who we are.

We work with well known top UK spread betting, Stock trading, binary, and commodity brokerages.

www.money-makers.co.uk

Wow you have a lot to learn...

I would recommend following a trader live, hands on.

There is so much to be aware of with the Forex market. I've been doing this for over 10 years and I'm still learning.

Hi,

I'm half way through the book "Stan Weinstein's Secrets for profittig in bull and bear markets.

In the book, he uses one indicator called "relative strength".

Does anyone know which software can show it on a chart?

Thanks!!:)

jojo77

Wow you have a lot to learn...

I would recommend following a trader live, hands on.

There is so much to be aware of with the Forex market. I've been doing this for over 10 years and I'm still learning.

Hi Forex_born,Are you aware of forex apprenticeships wherein novice traders can work for and with experienced traders and learn the skills?
If you do,would n't mind a tip or two.
Thanks

Howdy to all !

I am a new member here at T2T. I have been in the commodity export business for over 12 years, in business for myself. I am fascinated with trading in general and specifically charts.

At present, my business isn't doing all that well so I am branching out a little.

Really looking forward to gaining some insight from others who are smarter than I.

Anyone interested in MultiCharts for the best price?

I want to sell my MultiCharts to anyone who wants.
thx

Hello everyone,

I'm have been an investor for the past 3-4 years and I have now gained a greater interest in the trading side of things. I have been starting slowly trying gather good information for beginners and grow from there. I knew nothing about how to read charts and technical analysis so that is where I have started my journey. Hope to pickup some good info from some wise people on this site and hopefully one day to have success as a trader.

Hi Everyone,

I have been playing around with fx for a few years but recently I have decided to fail forward with it and decided to keep a public record of it to hopefully contribute and be contributed too.

cheers
Will

hello every one at trade2win, am new here like to know how to succeed in online trading, i hope to have lots of advice which would be very helpful

Hi All,

I'm back in the game... lost some money on SB's a few years back but left a small cash pot in my City Index acct. Now's the time to make it grow. After learning some expensive lessons I want to reclaim what was lost. I'm only a Friday trader - working PT on my "real" job to look after my twin boys - so I expect sporadic activity at best. Cheeky day trades and a monthly approach. Malcolm Pryors books are the basis of my new and improved tactics...

Good Luck to us all !!

just looking to meet some other traders

Hello, I have been a full time independent trader for 8 years. I have been through all of the struggles to develop into a profitable trader and I want to be able to possibly help some good people or good person with some advice from my experiences. I am not looking to sell anything or promote anything. I am just a trader with a lot of experience that works by himself from home that would like to talk about similar passions and maybe help others. Please feel free to respond if you would like to chat.

Hey guys my name is Andre am from the US, trading now for 6 years been in a draw down lately and looking to better my skills.

Hi,

My name is Karim and I am fourth year uni student who is also writing my CFA level 1 in June. I've been trading for the past yr and a bit. Glad to see that a blog like this exists!