Sticky Introduce Yourself

I'm new on here to get enough confidence to do my first trade. I just hope my enthusiasm does not fizzle out by the end of the week :)

Hello everyone,

My name is Tom. I'm interested in trading Equities and ETFs. I'm from the Italy and I try to understand Noxa CSSA.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi everyone, I am a trader from the UK. I have joined a while ago but haven't been on the forum much at all. I trade stirs and commodities futures.

Nice to meet you all!

Hi, Hope you are all well. My name is Pete

Hi everyone, I am currently a FX day trader. I have been trading part-time for about two years and have a pretty good handle on the markets. I live in the UK so I avoid tax by using the spread betting loop hole. I am looking at funding my account to a point where I can go full time, making a living and compounding the profit.

Discipline, or a lack of it, is still my biggest problem.

I would like to share what I'm doing with the community on T2W and get some opinions on my strategy. Does anyone know a good thread to do this ???

:)

Hello guys, I'm a swing and position trader as well as an investor. I'm from Asia and I'm glad to be here! I've been in the market since 2011 and have been trading full time now for 2 years. Look forward to learn and share experience with every traders/investors here.

Hello everybody, my name is Phil and I have Ben trading binary options unsuccessfully for a few months now.
I was using a signal service and basically it was crap and I got wiped out. It was only a grand so I will live. So now I am looking for a descent system to use with binary options.
Thanks!!

Hi my name is Stuart. I have an algorithm and strategy an would like to share this with everyone on the board. Please visit my site on www.trainingfuturetraders.co.uk and keep an eye on the portfolio page. All trades I will post here live. I currently have 400 hits a day and if you like the site please tell you friends.

Thanks
Stuart

Hello, everybody. I am new here and new in international sales too. Hop I can find some good advice about my work.

Hi everyone. Alex here, proud to say that I started my live trading not so long ago, read a lot before a finally took that step. Will look forward to any useful information and would be happy to help others like me.

Introduction

I am joseph benya a Development worker in Sierra Leone . i have interest in trading and definitely wants to understand better working witht2w. Thanks for the initial patience exercised with a beginner.

My name is sobha and I am an indian housewife. I am a new member in this forum. Interested in forex and involved in internet jobs. I want to earn money from forex. Many times I made some money with different strategies. I tried a software and along with my manual trading I have lost all my money and profits. I would like to know more easy tips and tricks to earn from forex.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
Came upon this site researching details on Guy Cohen and his option stratagy. I can see I will have many hours of reading ,walking in the tracks of members who have passed this way before.
Good that members share information and knowledge , a somewhat rare trait in this current society

Hello every one, my name is Abdelghani from Algeria, i am happy to join this site .I am new in trading business i want learn more to be a profitable .I am interested to Forex more .

Happy to subscribe in T2W.

Last edited:
Hi I am new here but have been around for quite a while..have had moderate sucsess in the past but always feel that I could do better,never give up trying..thats me..