Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi All
First I just have to say what a fantastic site I found here

I am a complete newbie at trading (was put onto this by one of my customers and found it interesting enough to look further into it)

No doubt this site has already saved me from some costly mistakes before I invested a penny or even tried a paper trading account

Thanks to all the FAQs on here I already believe i know what sort of trader I am, what sort of strategy *might* work for me and what sort of trading suits my available capital.

I think on the first thread I read 'getting started' it said this introduction was gonna take 15-20hrs to read and digest as it s a big topic!

Well I am probably double that already and just about got to Stage 3. (having ducked a few sections of Stage 2 FAQs as they don't really apply to what sort of trader I believe I could be

That's not to say even the FAQs were easy riding - 10 hours in or so I very nearly decided this 'trading thing' was all a very bad thing to even consider asnd it would be best to forget the whole idea!!

So I have Parts 3 and 4still to digest.....yet I know I will be back later, probably with a few questions -

I believe studying this site eventually decided me there is a possibility of making this all work for me after all, I hope that's OK

best regards
Rich

Last edited:
Commodity Trader

Hi Fellows,
I am a Senior Trader in CnM Management Pvt Ltd. We mainly trade in Gold, Silver and Crude Oil. We are broker of PMEX.

New Guy looking to trade FTSE 100

Hi all,
looking to start trading FTSE,
any ideas on trading?

I used candlesticks in pass, Hyrami If I remember right?
Lost my ass!

Greg

New guy on the block

I am a technical analyst but also use some fundamental analysis.

Since 2005, I have traded CFD’s in various financial instruments, including indices, forex and stocks, using MetaTrader 4 and 5 trading platforms.

In recent years I’m developing trading strategies for short and medium term with the goal of creating expert advisors.

My goal here is to improve my skills by sharing knowledge.

I am a new member , my name is Joseph Paterson and I am a share holder in eco safe solutions and have had nothing but very positive interaction from the company and received my first dividend a couple of months ago but I see here several very negative blogs and don't understand why. eco safe seem to me to be doing very exciting things in the energy field and for the past 2 years or so have done everything they said they would do and with a high level of disclosure. possibly whoever wrote those negative blogs should contact the company directly and get straight answers.

Hi,

I am a novice trader, looking to start trading in forex market. Lately, currencies have been on a rollercoaster ride with record breaking highs and lows. I know some traders using Currency Charts to study the market, how effective is this technique? Any other strategy?

Hi,

Im new to investing, i've been using the Fat Prophets research & recommendations since december now, only picked up one recco Song bird estates - its up today about 65%, i only joined when they told me they pulled over 116% out of Barratts and around 80% from bovis homes too. not concluded how i feel about their advice yet but certainly cant complain. im looking to establish a portfolio for longer term - any other advisers to recommend?

Last edited:
Hi, Friends.

I was silent reader of trade2win forum and i could not stop myself so i come here to join you guys. I hope you will welcome me with open hands :)

hello every one at trade2win, am new here and like to know if any one deal on Bank instrument , i hope to have lots of advice which would be very helpful

Hi friends and members...,

Well this is my first step towards entering into field of Forex marketing. I kindly request all other members to guide and help me for the betterment in the days ahead. Looking forward for exciting days. And would like to contribute towards this forum as much as possible.

Hi, has anyone know about momentum trading technique? It's a short term forex trading technique, time frames: 1 min, 3 min and 5 min, Cross: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY.
2 moving averages:
1 SMA domain: 9 periods on the bar open
2 SDMA domain: 17 periods displacement based on Bar Pivot Point(H+L+C)/3 of every bar
setup: cross average

technical filter: standard deviation.

Last edited:
Hello everyone...
Pretty new in the forex world, even tough I've known this market since 5-6 years...
I'm reading volman book (I red something else, and tried some trading already in real account and demo account)...

some questions will follow

I am edugrant I open my account forex with more winning than loss but I need to be much better trader allways needing help and helping other to reach our goal Thanks for been here

Hi,
I have been trading for roughly 20 years, half on in the institutional side as an interest rate derivatives trader and half as an independent trader. I focus mostly on futures - indexes, fx, rates, energy, gold, grains - but am becoming more active with individual stocks. I use a price action approach, my own version of a number of better known approaches. I joined to try to meet others trading with a similar method.

Hello everyone, I have recently just involved in US options trading and would like to know more about the discussion about it.

hi All,

my name artomoro, looking for correlation trading for 6 pair or more, i don't like indicator.... maybe one or many of you are same category with me... please help me ...thanks and cheers :)

hello everyone,

im new to this forum but I used to trade before
I would like to ask you about any new profitable trading startegies

Thanks in advance