Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, I am a full time freelancer and part time trader. I have been engaged with Forex trading for 6 years. The best thing I have done with Forex trading is, I had traded on demo account for the first two years of my trading life. Back then, I blew so many demo accounts that I do not remember how many of them. LOL. That did not happen with my live trading though. I have been trading with very tiny lot . In fact, I still do. I do not mind to invest my time before investing money. This is what I am doing. Wish me luck that I can go ahead with my planning.

HI from Italy

Hello everybody
i'm Helly and i'm passionate about finance, trading (expecially Forex). I write for several website here in Italy, but i always look around the UK and USA website for news and interesting ideas.

Hi.....I am a power mq4 programmer since 2 years...programming since 25 years...nothing is impossible :)
Yes...and I trade too :)
Greetings from cloudy dark rainy Germany
Mister Big

Hi everyone.. Just joined this forum and looks great going to get my head stuck in i'm a newbie trader looking to get consistently profitable.

Hi

Hi All,

Just joined and wanted to say "hi". I've been system-hopping for years and no further ahead financially - quite the opposite.

I have well-managed losses as the norm rather than winning trades and should like to have a consistent trading record with some wins at last!

I've had the odd successes but they've been negated by the many small losses. I've tended to measure my success by how well I've applied damage limitation!
Essentially I manage to buy at the top as the price turns over and vice versa with sells.

Is price action trading possibly a better way forward for me do you think?
If so what are your suggestions for a very small and depleted account?

Many thanks for your help - much appreciated.
ATB
logs

Advice Needed.

[F][/FONT][F][F]Greetings Trader Community!You may not usually see the messages of such type, but- I am a school student, and I am very fond of financial markets and trading stocks etc. I am excited to learn it, i spend time to do so. But my problem is that i am not a straight A student (around B+) and i just feel like my priority of studying trading is not that necessary to follow and that i should concentrate on studying at school. However, it is hard for me to fully concentrate on studying as well.I know it might feel very bad when you see a pupil trying to get into your profession/hobby, but i need an advice from people like you.Should i keep on with my learning of trading and microeconomics?[/FONT][/FONT]

Hi everyone

Hi there,

I started my journey in trading journey in a much atypical way (lying on a bed at the hospital whilst being treated for cancer - that was 3 years ago - I am doing alright now).
Started with tons of indicators and derived strategies (trying to find the holy grail like many) until I managed to calm down and focus on price action solely and money management for the most part.

Hope to get the opportunity to discuss a bit of everything related to this type of trading
/Y

Hi all, i he just joined, i have been involved in the market for just over a year, after researching the the subject of investments and the management of your own investments, i decided move away from so called managed funds, just checking their progress every couple of months and ultimately becoming disillusioned with their performance. So i did some research, transferred all funds into a share account and purchased stocks. It has been a case of trial and error to a degree, as is the nature of trading, so to be expected, but on the whole i am optimistic, my level of exposure to risk is quite high and although it is early days i am on target for a 50% increase in 2017, happy and interesting days/weeks/months/years ahead, rgds to all.

Introduction

Hello Everyone,

I am a new comer for this community. I just want to grow my knowledge and share my experience with you all.

Basically, I have come over here to increase my knowledge, and to look others perspectives.

Thanks,
Eugene

HI all,
Newer to the game with around 2 years private experience in single company stocks. Modest success ~ 18% per year, small account, blue chip stocks, going long over 2-5 month periods if not longer. Trying my hand at cyclical price action and hearty, commodity and energy based strengths. Look forward to learning anywhere at any place.
Looks like a promising community!
~Aaron

Hi all,

Been scanning this site for a while on my forex journey. Have been trading forex for a couple of years now, after coming across binary options and quickly realising this was not the way to go!! I am just coming to the end of my 3rd profitable month and now really feel like a trader! Looking forward to knocking heads with you all as this is only the start for me, and we are all always improving!!

AC

Hey everyone,
I know they are a dime a dozen these days but I decided to start my own blog called The Journey of A Beginner Day Trader: Learn to make a dollar. http://learntomakeadollar.weebly.com/ The blog is a work in progress but any feedback is welcome.

Why did I start this blog?
When most people see a successful trader and their life style they always ask "How do I get that?". Everyone only sees the traders once they are a success and not the time and effort they put in. This makes it hard for new traders to relate to them. New traders think that they can make money quick and just need to find the magical buy and sell signals. Unfortunately these do not exist and the average retail trader with an active trading account, attrition is 3 months before they quit. They either blow up their account (take it to 0) or give up on the idea of trading. Well, what I would like to do is to document my journey on learning the stock market and what it takes to become a professional trader. I believe that anyone can do this but it takes hard work and dedication. Traders are just like everyone else. Even the most successful ones did not become millionaires their first day.

I plan on being completely transparent in my process by posting my trading plan (which I have made a page just for called My Trading Plan so everyone can always refer to it if needed), all of my trades (see Trades page) and profit and loss for the day, week, month , year etc and any other statistics that I can think of that would be beneficial. I welcome everyone to follow along with me as I grow and improve as a trader and how I handle any adversity that comes my way.

Hi all, I am a second year medical student in AZ and I just started trading with robinhood. I never took the plunge because of the trading fees and I didn't feel comfortable enough with my knowledge to start trading. I've used robinhood for the past month but I see that there are limitations and I now want to start lookin into what platform I should buy. I am most interested in day trading for sure. Look forward to learning a lot from everyone here!

Hey to all Juan from Spain, Barcelona here!! Looks like a super cool forum with interesting info!