Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, serious newbie, learning the jargons and terms. Kuddos to Brandon Clay's podcast have been a huge help. I feel I am at the point of some face time with a coach or mentor. Live in the DFW area, so any contacts would be great.

Regards..
Ralph

Hi everyone!

I'm going to share my trading ideas with Stock Options soon :) I will soon start a service for retail traders interested in trading Stock Options... for around 50+ % returns... I'm not a professional trading advisor but willing to help those who are interested.... for free.... (initially...)

Will soon post about my service in buy/sell section...

Admin... kindly change my profile as a vendor... Although I signed up long ago, I never posted in these forums... and now I'm back after a long time with a service to offer!

Thank you...

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.

thank you

Hello all , how are you ? I have just joined the forum. I am a financial analyst. I am here to learn more about market trends.

Will it be Dow Theory for "Dow Theory" ? I am living in Germany, and still wonder if I shall give the adventure "active management" a chance ... I'm aware of the fact that even the smart money crowd has weak or even down years, and some believe all price movement is random anyhow !

New to t2w

Been trading about 18 months. Started with IG, did the 90/90/90 thing:confused:, then switched to CFD trading and currently at the bottom of the J-curve with XTB.

Had some really good runs but lost out on Trump election and Italian referendum.

I'm only trading tiny lots whilst I am still learning.

My day job is lawyer.

"What ever a mind can believe can achieve" Napoleon Hill I am a South African who is very much into conscious philosophy i believe in the laws of attraction i want to surround my self with people who have desire for money. People who will be honest to me preventing my emotions from thinking negative.

I really need a mastermind.

The power of the mind.

Hi all i am happy to be part of this trading community group, i have done a two year research teaching myself how to trade and finally through faith and believing laws of attraction brings just what i have been praying for.

I would appreciate to be mentored i have a burning desire for making money and i have been patient and persistent in learning how to trade thank you!!