Sticky Introduce Yourself

New trader here!

Hi dear,

Myself Marchanco here. Fresh user into this board. I am also new to trading as well. Hope I can learn from here.

Thank you!

Hello to all members of this Forum
I love to learn every day new information and hope to learn with you all and share what I learned.

Hi, I've been curious about trading for a while, but never had a chance to learn about it. I want to learn all I can and see if it's something I can pursue successfully for myself.

Hi everyone... I'm from India, but right now in Malaysia. Naive new trader with zero experience or background in currency or finance...
Hope to learn something good and start making some money with forex trading.

Hi All

I am just a newbie with a few days of looking at charts of trading. Currently, I am trying to make my way through trading quite in depth with Ichimoku. I was googling when I came across this fantastic website so hopefully it would be a place to share knowledge and get some.

Nuevos in person

Hi, I am a newcomer, the first time to join the forum, in the face of all very strange.
check in.:拍:

-First post-

Hi everyone, my name is Dominic and i hope to be engagement in the trade2win community.

Hello fellow traders,
starting my Day Trading Journey...Going Live with real money...I have a few strategies in mind that i will try today that i have practiced over the last month.

Hello from the UK

Hi

My Name is Dominic

I'm totally new to this.

I recently attended a seminar that felt like a too good to be true kinda thing. Maybe it is I don't know....

Anyway...

My objective is to be rich.

By rich I define that by earning around £100,000 per annum and not being in fulltime employment so I can enjoy more things inlife.

I'm starting this journey I hope to get there.

US Traders

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.

After being retired for some time and hating it - getting back in the saddle
:smart:
It has become difficult for Americans to open accounts at all financial institutions in Asia - some have had their accounts closed because the US has put the wind up the institutions. Best way to do it is via an IBC - with a foreign partner ... and best place for the banking is in HK.
I am looking at establishing a Prop Trading firm to assist US persons who are serious traders - not Mickey Mouse! :clap:

Hallo,
my name is Harem and I started trading 7 months ago. I have experiences with small real money accounts (500-1000 €). And with experiences, I mean losing money :whistling

I hope to find a mentor in the community, so I can learn to trade. Someday I will trading for living. (y)

Best wishes from Germany :clap:

Hello Im Sheryl :)

Hi im sheryl im new register and i hope to be engagement in the trade2win community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I went to a snake oil seminar just out of interest's sake and was intrigued by the potential for trading as a way to make money. In my scepticism, I tried to ascertain the real story behind making a living from trading by visiting this website and reading the content posted here. This seems to be a quality resource and I'll be using it to help me learn to trade.