Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

Warning about Forexmospherian :

He was banned and kicked out from fxstreet , he keeps mentioning Major Magnum in nearly most of his posts i wonder why ?!
He keeps repeating the same stuff in his posts over and over again . He was caught lying and manipulating screenshots ... etc .
He never taught Major Magnum anything , when he taught him ?!

Avoid like the plague !
Am i not still him?
I forget who's who with you
From Major Magnum

Last edited:
Warning about tar

OR, you put in the time and effort and i will fund you!

This was the comment below the one Tar picked out addressed from Major Magnum to Tar.

What I can see and think is that Tar has got 95% of all his facts WRONG and mixed up

From what I can remember from reading many comments over the last 2 years on this forum - Tar is a "trouble causer" and a very negative member who has been described by another experienced Forex Scalper ( Dow Jones ) as a complete idiot :-0

Forexmospherian ( this particular one ) was part of the Forexmosphere groups at Fx street in 2012/3 - and when the group all disappeared from the Forum - He along with approx 20/30 other experienced Forexmospherian's ( in the group ) were asked to leave and I believe this was due to one other out spoken member of the group who was continually arguing with the so called "guru"s at FX Street - ie Chris Capre - Dr Silvraman - Brian Twomay etc.

With Forexmospherian being the 2013 winner of best Retail Forex Trader contributor he was invited to stay on as an independent retail trader - but left with the group.

I am sure he has explained this many times somewhere - he does repeat himself I know - mainly for the benefit of members who need to read things 4 or 5 times for it it to sink it - with Tar maybe he just does not understand as he is not from the UK

There is no two ways about it - Forexmospherian has great retail scalping talent and from what I understand its his own work - ie 9 min time windows / multi linear regressions TA / and years of scalping.

Tar is probably the last of the "dinosaurs" members - the ones who really do think that prop / Institutional trading is the blueprint for successful retail trading.

I personally think any of the Forexmospherian group could easily out trade any group of ex commercial / Institutional traders in Forex trading.

They don't charge for their time and help - because they know it's 1 to 3 yrs of learning their ways - and Forexmospherian clearly explains that many times in his comments

Personally, i also think its typical of a weasel ( or in Tar's case is name in reverse ) to make bad comments on a popular thread - when he knows the person he is addressing cannot respond as he is away on holiday.

Still he's the loser.......

I hope some one noticed that post 882 conforms very nicely to the concept and rules of Haiku.

ps. davies i agree. Tars timing does not serve to reach any enlightenment. It only aspires to taking a cheap shot at a guy on holiday!

p.s, to prove a point finally, ive been away from trading for a while and this was tonights warm up. this was achieved using F method in a slow market

Attachments

• tar.PNG
    tar.PNG
    7.1 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
i attach time stamp details from the bottom and top of list so this is not cherry picking etc

Attachments

• tar1.PNG
    tar1.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 194
  • tar2.PNG
    tar2.PNG
    5.4 KB · Views: 181
Thanks to Davies and Major Magnum for the support whilst i was away.

No need to say anymore really and must now get round to updating this thread and giving out more tips in September - all free of charge - no catch - with ways that work day in and day out ;-)

Hopefully they might save you 1 or 2 or even 3 yrs off your FX trading journey and even save you giving up

Regards

F

This was the comment below the one Tar picked out addressed from Major Magnum to Tar.

What I can see and think is that Tar has got 95% of all his facts WRONG and mixed up

From what I can remember from reading many comments over the last 2 years on this forum - Tar is a "trouble causer" and a very negative member who has been described by another experienced Forex Scalper ( Dow Jones ) as a complete idiot :-0

Forexmospherian ( this particular one ) was part of the Forexmosphere groups at Fx street in 2012/3 - and when the group all disappeared from the Forum - He along with approx 20/30 other experienced Forexmospherian's ( in the group ) were asked to leave and I believe this was due to one other out spoken member of the group who was continually arguing with the so called "guru"s at FX Street - ie Chris Capre - Dr Silvraman - Brian Twomay etc.

With Forexmospherian being the 2013 winner of best Retail Forex Trader contributor he was invited to stay on as an independent retail trader - but left with the group.

I am sure he has explained this many times somewhere - he does repeat himself I know - mainly for the benefit of members who need to read things 4 or 5 times for it it to sink it - with Tar maybe he just does not understand as he is not from the UK

There is no two ways about it - Forexmospherian has great retail scalping talent and from what I understand its his own work - ie 9 min time windows / multi linear regressions TA / and years of scalping.

Tar is probably the last of the "dinosaurs" members - the ones who really do think that prop / Institutional trading is the blueprint for successful retail trading.

I personally think any of the Forexmospherian group could easily out trade any group of ex commercial / Institutional traders in Forex trading.

They don't charge for their time and help - because they know it's 1 to 3 yrs of learning their ways - and Forexmospherian clearly explains that many times in his comments

Personally, i also think its typical of a weasel ( or in Tar's case is name in reverse ) to make bad comments on a popular thread - when he knows the person he is addressing cannot respond as he is away on holiday.

Still he's the loser.......
Well now that's a passionate response. Scalping isn't me thing, but I do recognize the Forex chapo puts in the hours and I think his heart's in the right place. With him finding the time to post as much as he does while running a successful trading operation I reckon he could do himself and others a big favour by setting it all down in one place rather than strung out in a couple a zillion posts.

Thanks to Davies and Major Magnum for the support whilst i was away.

No need to say anymore really and must now get round to updating this thread and giving out more tips in September - all free of charge - no catch - with ways that work day in and day out ;-)

Hopefully they might save you 1 or 2 or even 3 yrs off your FX trading journey and even save you giving up

Regards

F
Ah the man himself. Forex, why don't ya give it some thought and write it all down in a document and then post that document. Your approach, style, indicators, charts etc - the whole sheebang? As effort doesn't seem to weary you at all and your intent is to educate, I can't think of a better way to serve the community than to get all those thoughts in one place.

Who knows, you may even entice me into squeezing the pips. Now there's a thought.

Here's an idea, if the detractors are so interested in whether this works or not, but are not prepared to sacrifice their daily pip rates to learn it so as to apply it, i am happy to trade some real money as a test.
I put in the effort and time, you supply the money. Im sure we can reach a fair split of profits. My risk is wasting time pursuing a possibly useless formula.

Sorry to burst your bubble , but that post "OR, you put in the time and effort and i will fund you!" came after we confronted him with his request for funds, it was a get out ticket .

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-1730.html#post2291324

Last edited:
Last edited:
I believe in freedom of speech and also freedom for all haters and idiots.

That's why I have not disallowed Tar from commenting on this thread.

I look forward to receiving more of his "rubbish" comments as he must have a lot of "pent up " anger still to release ;-)

Unfortunately freedom of speech does allow the forum to degrade further - although I know many find "mud slinging" entertaining

Well now that's a passionate response. Scalping isn't me thing, but I do recognize the Forex chapo puts in the hours and I think his heart's in the right place. With him finding the time to post as much as he does while running a successful trading operation I reckon he could do himself and others a big favour by setting it all down in one place rather than strung out in a couple a zillion posts.

Ah the man himself. Forex, why don't ya give it some thought and write it all down in a document and then post that document. Your approach, style, indicators, charts etc - the whole sheebang? As effort doesn't seem to weary you at all and your intent is to educate, I can't think of a better way to serve the community than to get all those thoughts in one place.

Who knows, you may even entice me into squeezing the pips. Now there's a thought.

Hi Pat

Thank you for your comments

There are only 2 main threads - this one you have commented on - and the other being the -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader.html

This particular thread explains my philosophy and methods etc ( in between answering comments and questions ) and the other thread shows them being carried out on a day to day basis.

I can make money trading every trading day - well 95% of the time - whether the FX markets are in a range - a trend - a breakout - or whatever - during the European on early US session. I will have bad trades - maybe 1 to 3 every day - but I will also have anything from 8 -15 good trades as well - ie ones that make a profit ;)

Actually - my real reasoning behind all my posts are actually to assist me - more than just "educate" other FX traders.

Full time trading is boring and I need to stay focused and also engaged over a 8 -10 hr day - so I like blogging and it can also assist me obtaining my daily 50 pip targets - ie from notes on levels and times of news releases etc - as well as other traders informing me of other currency pairs to check out.

My threads are of no use to complete newbie forex traders - I reckon they need 12 -18 months behind them to understand the basics and then to follow and implement my methods might take 6 -12 months to carry out to a fairly successful level.

Many days I could just finish after 2 or 3 hrS of early morning work - but I don't - I have a reason to carry on and learn even more on the never ending trading journey.

Shame you don't scalp - it is another skill on its own and not suitable for all traders - but from a scalp you can also then carry on making some great swing or longer term positions - with the safety of having your stop already in a profit situation - so then you are in a "win / win" scenario - what ever might happen

I wish you well on your trading journey - keep at it - stay focused and also realise no matter how profitable you are - you can still do better

Regards

F

Last edited:
I believe in freedom of speech and also freedom for all haters and idiots.

That's why I have not disallowed Tar from commenting on this thread.

I look forward to receiving more of his "rubbish" comments as he must have a lot of "pent up " anger still to release ;-)

Unfortunately freedom of speech does allow the forum to degrade further - although I know many find "mud slinging" entertaining

And another misleading comment from your part mate , you cant disallow me from commenting on this thread , you don't have the ability - not in this section anyway - . And if i were you i wouldn't talk about "degrading the forum" .

And another misleading comment from your part mate , you cant disallow me from commenting on this thread , you don't have the ability - not in this section anyway - . And if i were you i wouldn't talk about "degrading the forum" .

If that's the case and you are correct - i will have to ask a moderator or member of staff to move the whole thread to another section that does allow that facility.

I must remind members you still believe I am both Dave Robinson and Major Magnum and all those other Forexmospherians in the original group ( approx over 50 people).

Join me in the live thread again this week - try your best to disrupt it - yes any trick you want - and then see how many of my scalps make profit :LOL:

I really need to wind you up more I think - because you really do have a problem - and it cannot be all to do with me. I reckon you have some other agenda - ie are you employed by another forum or by some broker just to cause trouble ?

Have a good week

Best Regards

F

If that's the case and you are correct - i will have to ask a moderator or member of staff to move the whole thread to another section that does allow that facility.

I must remind members you still believe I am both Dave Robinson and Major Magnum and all those other Forexmospherians in the original group ( approx over 50 people).

Join me in the live thread again this week - try your best to disrupt it - yes any trick you want - and then see how many of my scalps make profit :LOL:

I really need to wind you up more I think - because you really do have a problem - and it cannot be all to do with me. I reckon you have some other agenda - ie are you employed by another forum or by some broker just to cause trouble ?

Have a good week

Best Regards

F

im pissed that no one noticed the haiku

Back to Intraday trading FX to make consistent profits

First weekend of September and I am not going away again for a few months, - so an ideal time to get this thread back on track.

My FX trading system is not totally rigid - why would you do that in a dynamic market place ? - so I am flexible enough everyday to adjust to what I am faced with by the market makers.

I normally start most mornings between 6 am and 6 45 am UK time - ie pre European Opens.

Basically - the market makers always want to catch everybody out - via their timings and their actions.

Monday's for instance are not normally busy days - many traders don't bother trading Monday because they thinks it's too slow and ranging - and similar dont trade a Friday because - its the end of the week and maybe can have more volatility and therefore more scary etc..

My comments would be - get that idea out your head - if you are planning to go full time etc - you trade 5 days a week - ideally from 7 am to 5 pm - ie 10 hrs - but not sitting staring at screens for 10 hrs - simply because you dont have to .

Nothing wrong with leaving trades on over night or in the "graveyard" Asian session - but ideally set your stop in profit - even if its just 5 pips - then you need not worry about what ever happens.

OK - so we are looking at approx 10 hrs to make money.

That will sort out the lazy - get rich easy lot - ie they don't get up before Midday and the idea of working 8 -10 hrs must be really frightening ;)

OK - Micro manage your time and your trading and your advanced money management. Ideally you want to be profitable every hr - put yourself under pressure - and if you cannot hack it - well do you honestly think you will make tons of money from trading ???

I trade normally 10 to 20 times a day. I will not know for example whether I will make 14 trades on Tuesday - or only 9 trades - or even 19 trades. Ideally I look for 1 to 3 trades per hour. Most trades will last under 15 mins - some maybe 30 mins and then I will either exit 100% - or leave 30% on with stops in profit.

Some hrs - I might not even get 1 trade in. Other hrs - I might make 4 trades - I go with the market flow and whats happening - meaning normally I am more active 7 am to 9 30 am - then maybe Midday to 1 45 pm and then maybe after 2 30 pm to 4 pm.

I personally dont like making just one scalp in an hour and getting it wrong and losing 2 or 5 pips. If I get one good scalp in over 7+ pips in say 10 - 15 mins - then I can take another 1 or two more trades during the rest of the hour - knowing even if I lose 3 pips on them - I am still up in profit - even if it is only by a few pips.

By Midday - ie approx 5 -6 hrs into my trading day - I have normally been trading for less than 90 mins and watching the screens for less than 2 hrs - even though I have covered a time window up to 6 hrs. I might have taken a minimum of 4 trades and maximum of 10 trades - and then I can judge were I am in terms of additional cash in the kitty.

I personally dont like having more than 4 bad trades in a day - but for example - I can have 3 bad scalps in the morning - lose 9 to 15 pips - but have 5 good scalps over 7 pips - with 2 going into 30% stakes and making me another 30 -40 pips.

Trading just 3 -5 trades a day for me is really not enough in this numbers game. Yes its great if you make 4 good scalps and get them all correct and make 50 pips net and think - that's it I am done for the day - but they are rare mornings and also even if I hit my 50 pip daily target - I just dont stop if I have another 3 -5 hrs of prime time trading still available - why would I ?? If you say - "R though - you could lose all your gains" - then obviously you have not taken your money management to an advanced stage enough yet ;-)

However I found in the past if I traded 30+ timeS a day - it was too much time effort focus - concentration etc etc - and I could get burned out in a busy month

So 10 -20 trades a day is my normal range - what's your ???

More to follow on this topic over the weekend

Regards

F

Last edited: