Fxtclub intraday forex

jakmgb

I would like to recommend FXT club currency trading for beginners - which taught me the fundamentals and has an excellent resource folder dealing with Heikin Ashi, chart set ups etc and 'currency trading in hard times' which demonstrates the exact way to trade intraday using a 30 min chart and also a clever 1 minute scalping technique (but only for the seasoned and patient amoung us); I have tried a few systems and this is the only won that works (if you are patient enough to watch the 2 DVDs and practice practice practice on dummy accounts). Even then, the emotions are not tested until you are in a real life trade so I would suggest live trading of no more more than 50p or £1 per pip until the results are clear and the emotions have been mastered. I lost several thousand pounds in my first 2 months but I went in too boldly, chased my losses and gave in to the issues of relying on hope luck and chance. 5 months down the line I am making a regular £100 per day from £1.5 and £2 trades per pip. All I need is a bigger pot from which to up my bid price and this really is plain sailing.