Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately not, was doing other things. It is as clear as day on the chart though.
Markets been really good so far today.

1 00 pm Update

On my own set up its as expected for main news - - both the EU and the UChf are set up in bullish price sessions - and for 95% of the time that does not happen - as they are negatively correlated

So something as to change - either more dollar strength and EU falling - OR dollar weakness and EU rising and UChf falling ?

In the last 30 mins we have seen falls on the UCad and rises on UJ - showing the play going on - although with UCad there is Cad news at 3 00pm

The GU is still just about bullish above 5500 and also the AU is in a bullish PS for the next session atm

another 5 shorting EU just a quick one before the numbers
can scalp short in an uptrend too it seems -)

Unfortunately not, was doing other things. It is as clear as day on the chart though.
Markets been really good so far today.

Hi Nick

agree GU and Midday buy and 12 51 pm sell

Ucad - 12 30 or 12 39 pm sell

EJ - 11 21 am - 12 21 / 39 and 1 00 pm scalp buys

Great examples

F,
The more I look the more there are so many good trades, per your rules. EA looked super earlier too.
I think your 50 points quite conservative, I just need to stop Dax for a week to give it my full attention.
Mind you have over 85 points there this morning.

another 5 shorting EU just a quick one before the numbers
can scalp short in an uptrend too it seems -)

With scalping - yes you can do it both ways in any trend - even some strong trends over an hour or two will have many 5 - 10 + pip pullbacks

F,
The more I look the more there are so many good trades, per your rules. EA looked super earlier too.
I think your 50 points quite conservative, I just need to stop Dax for a week to give it my full attention.
Mind you have over 85 points there this morning.

Thats excellent Nick

I have had my daily target as 50 pips for over 3 years

There are not many days a year I dont exceed it - but initially it was based on 50 pips at a fixed lot size. when I end up with say 100 pips at 30% stake size - i only count that as approximately 30 pips against my 50 .

I relax more when I am over say 60 -70 pips - knowing I have time to play and have 2 or 3 mistakes if need be.

Personally - any trader who can consistently make over 500 pips per month can make great money - whether it be £50k a year or $500 k per year - all depending how much capital you have any how much risk and confidence you have in your ability. Mines massive this last few years - but was not when I was on over 10 + lots a pip - was not able to hack it then - and so days of trying again have long gone away

News in 7 mins

Last edited:
Typical the market plays nice moves before major news knowing

either -

many will not trade 30 -60 mins before news

Or the ones that do they hope will stay with the moves and then they might get fried ;-)

UCad as been set up for news with the drop

Trouble is its bearish structure as well so need lots of big buys to change it

Moves still nothing like the old days of 150 -200+ pips

So far only 100 pip range on spikes on some busy pairs

EU so far at 0870

Bounces need to stay below 0915/20 to sell again

EU so far at 0870

First EU bounce /scalp buy at 1 36/37 pm at 0868 area

0900 might be first interim R - next at 0915/20

Under 0860 and 50 more sells

EU so far at 0870

EU

we made 0907/8 - so below 0915/20 and a sell again

Now its watching the 30 min rule on low as well in case we stay with a HL and try over 0910 and 20 + - meaning more scalp buys

A day in at the markets

So while my charts are completely messed up I can take the time to mention that I took the time to do a full trading day today mostly using F's methods and have actually made a nice 60+ pips for the day over a fair number of trades (probably 30).

So many thanks!!

I still have a lot of work to do.. Mainly figuring out the LRs as in my head they are saying very different things compared to the PA. :|
But hey. Nobody said this was easy!

Jon

GU

1 51 am

Dont know on this pair and not scalping it atm - might wait until after 2 00 pm hr change Under 5515 / 20 its bearish - but need to check 30 min rule on low at 5475

So while my charts are completely messed up I can take the time to mention that I took the time to do a full trading day today mostly using F's methods and have actually made a nice 60+ pips for the day over a fair number of trades (probably 30).

So many thanks!!

I still have a lot of work to do.. Mainly figuring out the LRs as in my head they are saying very different things compared to the PA. :|
But hey. Nobody said this was easy!

Jon

Well Done Jon

That takes some doing as its not been totally easy

I agree with you regarding ideally wanting neat and tidy professional looking charts

Mine look the pits - but make me great money

What's that saying - where there's muck their's money - we we may have the most muckiest charts around - but would I change them - I even make the messier trying to discover extra edges etc etc

I think MM - who still cannot be back fully of his holiday is a bit of a perfectionist and so must have thought what I using here - but he's got his looking neat - even adding more to them

I am looking forward to when he's back him telling you what he went through to work out all the LR meanings etc - it took months

You will get there I am sure - you have commitment etc Jon

Good Luck

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.