Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

update for 9 00 am UK time

Price around 0942 atm with 49 high not quite 30 mins ago

I cannot really start selling more until under 36 and 30

Above there still scalp bullish - but unless 0950/ 54 goes in next say 10 mins - it could be the finish of more rises until later on in the session

GU

9 00 AM update

Still bearish after 6 09 am

Price so far made 5488 low

For now abobe 5491 its scalp buys but unless we go over 5510 and 13 we have to sell again

would the handsome bronzed lady head turner like to post his entrys ( time bars /prices /stops etc on this mornings EU

When I get a chance (busy morning all fronts esp Dax) but if you have the chart they are all obvious.
I am sure F could tell you to the minute.

Not bronzed and the wife is Siberian, I am one of Pat's countrymen.

When I get a chance (busy morning all fronts esp Dax) but if you have the chart they are all obvious.
I am sure F could tell you to the minute.

Not bronzed and the wife is Siberian, I am one of Pat's countrymen.

I'm not going to suggest I have F's track record or ability - but i'm sure F will support me in saying that what we get down on the thread cannot replicate what we are seeing ............one cannot communicate the nuances and signals of scalping on a 30 second delayed thread

its all real time ..........all real time ;)

N

Hi b-p,
Did you ever load up the chart?
I see some calls you make and they are contra to what we see, not saying who is right here.
I found a few times wanting to buy and sell and the chart stopped me and was usually a good indicator to at least sit on my hands.
The best part of F's system has to be the entries, they are generally very good and if in a few minutes it is not working you can bail for 2 or 3 points.
Try it, I am constantly pleased I did.
Even last evening I had 3 very steady, drama free trades, unlike the Dow last night.

Plan to go dog walking a bit later

with it being all about main NFP news at 1 30 pm - we might have a slow few hours of ranging up to midday

OK for scalping - but maybe not for proper 15 - 40+ pip moves etc

Hopefully this afternoon we will get the 50 -100 + pip stuff

EU stopped at 28 for now

I'm not going to suggest I have F's track record or ability - but i'm sure F will support me in saying that what we get down on the thread cannot replicate what we are seeing ............one cannot communicate the nuances and signals of scalping on a 30 second delayed thread

its all real time ..........all real time ;)

N

very true N

and the number of other posts I dont see on the thread for 2 or 4 mins later than time date etc at busy times etc

Its makes me think anyone who complains a lot about me - MM or yourself and others just do not understand a proper scalping or short term intraday method

Remember all the books / dvds / gurus/ etc etc - say what we do is not possible

It really does show how much that lot know

EU

8 59 am

If we stay under 0950 / 54 and fall under 36 and 30 would still look for my buys from 0922 to 26 area

See got it wrong again ;-)

I said 0922 - 26

and so far it stopped at 27 /28 - but still not convinced its ready to turn and try up atm

Maybe its going to be after 9 30 am ??

GU

9 00 AM update

For now abobe 5491 its scalp buys but unless we go over 5510 and 13 we have to sell again

GU

9 33 am

GU scalp buy so far made 5512

what did we need - 5513 + really

I am off out dog walking in 5 mins so will just leave 30% on ( stop in profit at 5498 ) and exit 70% stake with 13 pips

EU

i will try and leave stop in 2 pips profit and leave a scalp buy

The odds say i should get taken out - but its still 2 pips of profit if it does

See you after 10 15 am or so

GL and stay focused

GU - Accuracy at its best ;-)

GU

9 00 AM update

For now above 5491 its scalp buys but unless we go over 5510 and 13 we have to sell again

GU

9 33 am

GU scalp buy so far made 5512

what did we need - 5513 + really

I am off out dog walking in 5 mins so will just leave 30% on ( stop in profit at 5498 ) and exit 70% stake with 13 pips

GU

10 30 am

So far made 5529 - a new morning high

Above 5515 / 16 on pullbacks - still a scalp buy again

EU

10 35 am

Not so lucky taken out with approx 2 pips of profit

We did not do 0935+ - instead after 9 39 pm onwards it been a scalp sell although only down to 0922 for now - which was still around my buy area

Looks blooming boring range now 0920 to 0936 - 16 pips say

Needs one of those prices to be properly breached to start a larger move

To sell off more as mentioned early on this morning need under 0910 - 0900 and 0890

11 00 am Update

i dont plan to keep scalping up to lunchtime

Last 2 on GU turned out good - sell after 10 30 am and scalp buy after 10 40 am - 16 pips in total

Will update and just say - boring fairly tight ranges except maybe the UChf which keep trying higher - but still only up about 25 -30 pips from this morning

Plan just to check just around key times and spend no more than 15 mins over next hour of chart time - that would only extend if I find a good trade that carries on

Early lunch and will be ready for 1 30 pm main news

Back in a bit

GU

Pullback after 10 30 am was a scalp sell and it now at 15 /17 atm

Now any bounces staying under 24 are still sells again

Good call at least made 3 pips.

GBPUSDM1.png

For the detailed folk.
GU time 11.22 (when my yellow and green squiggles turned up in the time window) and some seconds buy and now sold 7 points, is all but on top of many more it keeps me moving up.

Hi guys

Will update around 1 00 pm ready for main news releases at 1 30 pm

Just out of interest - did anyone take a scalp buy on the GU at exactly 12 01pm

If so it was worth initially 13-14 pips net

Status
Not open for further replies.