Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ Chart

Ideally I would like to scalp buy again above supports at the 146 57 -62 area - marked with horizontal black line

I have marked with arrows some scalps - this pair this morning as been great

ie 30 pip drop - 60 -70 pip rise and now a 40 pip drop again

Easily 130 pips to get your teeth in over last 6 hrs

182362d1416917445-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-251114-1-min-up-midday.jpg

May I ask you to prepare a zoomed in version of your chart? Maybe split in 2, later this evening, if you have time? Needless to say, it would be very instructive. I never locked in the high profit I was in and that is generally my undoing, really. Basically I collect several small stop losses on nonsensical trades, trying to scalp, and when I calm down and go back to longer term rational entries, I waste 80% of maximum profit. Even when I know looking at the chart that I should get out, I feel paralysed, because I have fallen in love with the original entry, even if it's no longer valid. Not good at all.

May I ask you to prepare a zoomed in version of your chart? Maybe split in 2, later this evening, if you have time? Needless to say, it would be very instructive. I never locked in the high profit I was in and that is generally my undoing, really. Basically I collect several small stop losses on nonsensical trades, trying to scalp, and when I calm down and go back to longer term rational entries, I waste 80% of maximum profit. Even when I know looking at the chart that I should get out, I feel paralysed, because I have fallen in love with the original entry, even if it's no longer valid. Not good at all.

No problem

We will do a full break down on the EJ later on today

I will do some more charts on it etc and break it down by the 30 mins etc etc

Regards

F

Dont worry NF

What you have experienced is normal to many swing traders - and I have been through it in my first 2-3 years of trading

It as been a scalp buy above supports at 146 60 now - but I have not enough clues to know whether we will next try above 75 and then 85 - and even 147 00 ++

But I can place a stop in say 3 pips profit and hope etc etc and see how it goes

I really enjoy trading the EJ - its been my favourite last 2-3 year

But even me - I still will mess up some scalp on it today - but I just accept it and try and keep my losses to under 3 -5 pips max

Regards

F

Plan to get a lunch break in before 1 30 pm and post a UCad chart as well

We need to watch the 30 mins clue on interim highs and lows next - see if EJ holds above 59 /61

12 56 pm

EU

Taken out 30% scalp buy I had on - but was not worried as scalp sold on larger stake under 34 and held that down to 22 after we touched 19

So now not in EU with any intraday trade

Hope that will be changing next hour

EJ- It made 77 from a scalp buy above 61

Came out at 73 now as it went to scalp sell under 73 and will see if the 59 -61 support area will hold

UCad - I min LR chart prior to 1 30 pm news

UCad under longer LR;s - showing more bearish intraday for now

Will explain more on levels nearer news

182364d1416920524-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ucad-251114-up-12-30pm.jpg

Attachments

• UCad - 251114 - up to 12 30pm.jpg
    UCad - 251114 - up to 12 30pm.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 438
Nearly ninety mins later and GU now falling and under my line in the sand area of 5675 - 78 area for now

If we stay under 78 - will look for scalp sells in this TW

1 07pm

GU

Comment above over 60 mins ago

We stayed under 5678 and dropped lower to 5660

Out scalp sell at 64 - it became a scalp buy again for now - but not in that

1 09pm

end of hr TW

Both EJ and EU have been scalp bullish in this last 18 mins of the TW

Not in either for now - will await to news

Have been over scalping earlier on with EJ - so will take it easy and see what the US session brings us after 1 30 pm news - with more later at 3 00 pm

1 16pm

UCad

With Cad news along with US dollar news in less than 15 mins - a quick update

The UCad is bearish intraday under 1300 and 1290

As I type we are falling again and making a new daily low at 1267/68

So unless we get a spike up taking us back over those 2 prices - dur to strong US dollar and bad Cad news - its more sells

Problem is - Is this a fake set up for news and the market players are going to be buying again - ???

We will know soon

Not in any scalp for news - but hope to be within 9 mins afterwards

EU

1 21 pm

In a 30 -35 pip range

we need above 2445 and 50 to hold or take more scalp buys on

Under 2420 - 17 and then under 2400 - be in sells for test lower

GL

Just a shot, I am long on UJ at 118.02 with a SL at 117.98 and targeting 118.2 (again). I will probably be stopped out by the time you read this message.

Price structure and price action on GU and AU / NU - all fine - EU yes under 2420 and 2410 and 2400 - all scalp sells and bearish

Status
Not open for further replies.