Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uchf / swiisy

Did not quite make 9700 and falling back into range

Need over 9700 and EU under 2400 and 2390 to stay with trades

1 37pm

EJ

Supports held at 146 60 area ( 58 -61 ish)

Bounced up to 77 and above 61 still another scalp buy

Need under 57 and 53 to be selling

More less important news on US dollar at 2 00pm and then more Red news at 3 00 pm UK time

Will try and be around for then and will be having breaks in between

Not convinced on dollar strength - as EU not under 2400 and Swissy not over 9700

Even GU and AU turned back into scalp buys again within the time window

So maybe more surprises later

UJ

1 47 pm

Above 117 90 - the UJ is bullish

It touched 28 and now needs to stay abobe 117 97 for further tries up

Hope that helps NF

Under 117 87 and 80 - be in scalp sells

2 21pm

Will try and be back for 3 00 pm news - as popping out for 30 min

Dollar strength down now as UCad falling again and GU and EU have not made further lows etc along with swissy back in range

See you later

More less important news on US dollar at 2 00pm and then more Red news at 3 00 pm UK time

Will try and be around for then and will be having breaks in between

Not convinced on dollar strength - as EU not under 2400 and Swissy not over 9700

Even GU and AU turned back into scalp buys again within the time window

So maybe more surprises later

Back just in time for news - and already surprises ;-)

3 03 pm

EU up at 2478 atm

GU up at 5713

AU up at 8545 - ( Still in down price structure but been a 30 pip bounce up)

UCad - down now at 1240 area - over 50 + pip fall

Uchf down at 9640 - nearly 60 pip drop

UJ - went back under 118 00 and 95 and dropped to 80

Hope you got some scalp sell pips on that pair NF

EJ - Supports held at 60 area and now up again at 147 00

Nice ;-))

Not even my birthday

EJ - 1 Min LR chart of today up to approx 3 21 pm

EJ Chart

For Night Flight

Marked scalp example on chart - triggered by LR's - time windows - levels - and news effects etc - and price structure

182368d1416929161-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-251114pm.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 251114PM.jpg
    EJ - 251114PM.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 779
I will explain to NF later on in more detail the EJ movements today

The price structure was session bullish after London Open and then changed during the day to shake out buyers

Supports at 146 60 area held leading to another 50 + pip rise

So for today for me in a nutshell

30 pip fall after 7 00 am

Rises after 8 and 9 am by 60 pips

Drop after 11 am by approx 40 pips

More rises after 2 and 3 pm by so far another 60 pips

Total for scalping - 190 pips

I am delighted if i get over 50% of those - and today - I did

hey all

all good things have to end ..............around 13.30 the usd finally got its beauty sleep disturbed and sold sold sold............still falling...long gone on my usd buys F......

sorry been talking to agencies and still tied up today

N

5 27pm

Hi MM and N

Just having a check again

EJ - made 147 20 and then with a LH at 5 00 pm - another sell

Can we buy EJ again now above 146 -75 / 80 area ??

EU - peaked at 2487

Can we buy again above 2445-50 area??

Finished for day - but will pop back in later to check out

Hope all have had a decent day

Regards

F

Wednesday 26th November 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning all FX Intraday Traders

Half way through the last week of another month

A fairly busy calender - before the US is off for a Bank Holiday tomorrow

Will do quick reviews and updates as normal on the main pairs I intend to intraday trade - along with key session levels that I intend to scalp buy or scalp sell from

Not all scalps can be shared - as some might last less than a few mins and be over by the time you see the comment posted.

Will also post some more charts on busy pairs offering multi opportunties,

Remember a 9 to 11 pips move to me can be a RR of 2 - all within 5 -15 mins normally - exactly the same in profit earnings as a 50 pip win with a 25 pip target that may take 1 to 6 hrs - ie this method is highly efficient - once you know what you are doing ;-)

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 50 AM

Made 2486/7 yesterday and stayed above 2460 through the night

We all know the EU as seen price fall over 1500 pips over most of the year and many expect down to 2200 - or even lower at 2000 etc - but on a session basi that should not stop you scalp buying for 3 to 300 pips if they are available.

I can assure you I will be like most days scalp buying and scalp selling this pair and have no real bias or preference whether we go back to 3000 before 2000 - or what ever might happen.

Price as fallen and been a scalp sell from 2480 area from last 6 30 am TW - but hopefully we can scalp buy again in the 68 -71 area - as interim supports before 2460 supports

GU

6 54am

We have red news on this pair at 9 30am this morning - so will be trading it - and will also check out the GJ and even the GA for similar opportunitities

Yesterday it topped at 5735 and stayed above approx 5694 since.

Yet again like the EU - the GU as been very bearish falling from even 7000 area down to 5600 or so - but I will more than likely be scalping both ways again during the day on this pair

Not in it atm with price at 5711 - need above 5740 and 50 to be holding scalp buys on - and under 5690 and 85 favours scalp sells

I am out on a school run again this morning but will be back for around 8 30 am - an hr before the GU red news

Good Morning all FX Intraday Traders

Half way through the last week of another month

A fairly busy calender - before the US is off for a Bank Holiday tomorrow

Will do quick reviews and updates as normal on the main pairs I intend to intraday trade - along with key session levels that I intend to scalp buy or scalp sell from

Not all scalps can be shared - as some might last less than a few mins and be over by the time you see the comment posted.

Will also post some more charts on busy pairs offering multi opportunties,

Remember a 9 to 11 pips move to me can be a RR of 2 - all within 5 -15 mins normally - exactly the same in profit earnings as a 50 pip win with a 25 pip target that may take 1 to 6 hrs - ie this method is highly efficient - once you know what you are doing ;-)

Have a good day

Regards

F

F

Good morning.

I think I asked this before, would it be possible to show a yesterday charts with all your entries and exits? If you add your comment of why that will be very helpful.
(I think if you choose the historical trades it will be showed automatically)

I think it will be easier for me to have a better understanding of your approach.

Please do it when you can and in your own time if you can. Thank you

Personally, I do not see any reaction at those key times and my platform would not load those LR's without creating any troubles.

I have a good understanding of PA and I might not need them, I am thinking in combining your key times, TW with my understanding of PA.

Have a good day.

Fzsy

EJ

7 02 am

My favourite intraday scalping pair - and yesterday summed it up with up to 190 pips available from approx 5 nice "waves" through out the day

WE topped so far at 147 20 and have since - from late evening and overnight fallen to the 146 85 -90 area

Under 147 00 we are more in a bearish session - but only of we can breach under 80 and test main supports at 146 60 area - low of yesterday

Hope to be able to scalp sell again in the 146 95 to 98 area

Above 147 02 and 05 hold or take more scalp buys for now

EJ Chart

For Night Flight

Marked scalp example on chart - triggered by LR's - time windows - levels - and news effects etc - and price structure

182368d1416929161-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-251114pm.jpg

Morning Fugazsy

Can this EJ chart help - with arrows for entries etc

Did it for NF - as he was scalping this pair

Will do another one on the EU today if thats your pair preference ?

Have a good day

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.