Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out for approx 50 mins at 7 45 am

Just going to have a quick 15 min break and be back for start of 7 30 am TW around 7 21 / 22 am hopefully

See you in a bit

Morning Fugazsy

Can this EJ chart help - with arrows for entries etc

Did it for NF - as he was scalping this pair

Will do another one on the EU today if thats your pair preference ?

Have a good day

Regards

F

F

Thank you very much.

Are those trades you took? Or are trades you marked afterwards, if that is the case, I would prefer a complete day chart with all your entry and exits with reasons and how many pips you gained/loss.

Like that I will see also your thoughts and what happened into battle.

Please do not do it now when you are trading, you can also do it the weekend if you have a bit of time.

Today I am only trading the dax on the 5m TF.

Fzsy

EJ

7 02 am

My favourite intraday scalping pair - and yesterday summed it up with up to 190 pips available from approx 5 nice "waves" through out the day

WE topped so far at 147 20 and have since - from late evening and overnight fallen to the 146 85 -90 area

Under 147 00 we are more in a bearish session - but only of we can breach under 80 and test main supports at 146 60 area - low of yesterday

Hope to be able to scalp sell again in the 146 95 to 98 area

Above 147 02 and 05 hold or take more scalp buys for now

EJ comment from approx 20 mins ago

It fell again under 98 and 95 and I jumped on board a scalp sell to the ride down so far to 66

I am already down to 30% stake and banked 70% at 146 70

I will only leave the 30% sell stake on up to 85 - as that stop is still then in profit

Remember 59 -61 is good support area

F

Thank you very much.

Are those trades you took? Or are trades you marked afterwards, if that is the case, I would prefer a complete day chart with all your entry and exits with reasons and how many pips you gained/loss.

Like that I will see also your thoughts and what happened into battle.

Please do not do it now when you are trading, you can also do it the weekend if you have a bit of time.

Today I am only trading the dax on the 5m TF.

Fzsy

Hi Fz

No was not around for all those scalp opportunities - some were in the Asian session when I was not around - whilst others happened when I was away from my desk in the day

However there was at least 7 I did take - as they fitted in with my availability and also made sense on so many clues - ie time - PA - levels - price structure - and LR direction

Unfortunately dont trade the dax - so cannot help you on that pair - but will post a few charts later on today with some scalp entries from the EU

Hope the dax is good for you

Regards

Hi Fz

No was not around for all those scalp opportunities - some were in the Asian session when I was not around - whilst others happened when I was away from my desk in the day

However there was at least 7 I did take - as they fitted in with my availability and also made sense on so many clues - ie time - PA - levels - price structure - and LR direction

Unfortunately dont trade the dax - so cannot help you on that pair - but will post a few charts later on today with some scalp entries from the EU

Hope the dax is good for you

Regards

F

Thank you so much, very much appreciated.

Fzy

EU

6 50 AM

Made 2486/7 yesterday and stayed above 2460 through the night

Price as fallen and been a scalp sell from 2480 area from last 6 30 am TW - but hopefully we can scalp buy again in the 68 -71 area - as interim supports before 2460 supports

EU comment from over 30 mins ago

Price now at 2466 and still not scalp bought yet

Will exit scalp sell before I leave as we need under 60 and 50 to hold sells on longer and both can offer good support for now

Any bounce back over 74 and 77 are scalp buys then to test the 80+ area again

GL

Out in approx 5 mins or so - back around 8 30 am for a few hours

pete there is a rumour on T2W that you are now selling
$_1.JPG

to view your posted charts :devilish:

8 38 am

LOL - BP morning

Yes - not happy with windows 7 ultimate paint shop size reduction facility - it goes fuzzy

Will play around with another way I reckon

EJ

Well got that wrong - but still made a profit ;-)

I left a 30% sell on with stop in profit - thinking any bounces would stay under 146 85

- EJ now up at 147 25 - higher than yesterday

Nice trickery gone on by the look of it - lol

EU

8 43 am

Wanted to scalp buy above 67 /68 area before I went out - see comments - but I did not

shame - lost out on what 25+ pips - as EU now another new morning session high of 2494

Will post a chart and update this next hour

I reckon the 50 mins I was out today on a school run - was the busy time of the session - and so missed many opportunities

This next hour we have UK Pound news at 9 30 am - so will be concentrating more on that pair and its off shoots - ie GJ and even GA

8 54am

EU

we should be able to scalp buy above say 74 -77 area again to test over 2500 now

If we fall under 70 - then we may be testing supports lower at 2460 and even 2450 then

Wait until hour change - and see were price is first

EJ

8 59 AM

Similar to EU set up

We should be able to scalp buy around 146 85 to 92 area

Under 80 - forget it - might be then testing lower

F

Just to keep you a bit of company on this thread :innocent:

Two trades for me: went long as BOPB, got trapped and reversed, made more on my win, still battling ;)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 64
Great example of when you dont take scalps

Both EU and EJ - 10 mins ago were looking like scalp buy opportunities at interim supports

Price and time and levels did not line up - and the trades were not on to be able to be achieved with under 5 pip stops

So you leave and wait - either staying in the sells or until next opportunities at another level etc

F

Just to keep you a bit of company on this thread :innocent:

Two trades for me: went long as BOPB, got trapped and reversed, made more on my win, still battling ;)

You are always welcome to join in Fz - as are all followers etc

Yes the buy trades prior to this hour were all OK

However the pullbacks have been far larger than expected - great example of manipulation and a false sentiment set up

We have Pound news at 9 30 am in 18 mins - so will be looking more at GU opportunities next

8 54am

EU

we should be able to scalp buy above say 74 -77 area again to test over 2500 now

If we fall under 70 - then we may be testing supports lower at 2460 and even 2450 then

Wait until hour change - and see were price is first

Comment from approx 20 mins ago

Well scalp buys were not on - but as mentioned - scalp sell were on under 2470

Price so far made 2454 with 2450 a support area as well

GU for news at 9 30 am UK time

Above 5700 and 5735 favours higher

Under 5695 and 87 favours sells and lower

The pullback on the rise prior to this hour as now been approx 30 pips - like EU and EJ - far greater than expected .

Will check GJ and GA to see how they are set up next

Status
Not open for further replies.