Might miss it as have an appointment at 2 15 pm - so out for a bit

No easy trade atm so you need to review at hr change window

GL

Regards

F

4 05 pm UK time

Been out since 2 pm and not long back

Looks messy and just play in a range atm

Nicest pair for me today as been the EJ - and yesterday I hardly bothered with it.

Surprised it made 142 00 in the end as I though before I went out 141 93 -96 would hold it - but when I saw then 141 84 and the LH I guessed to 3 00pm hr would be scalp sell bias and got a sell on which so far as been down to 54.

Given up with EU and GU - as only really for scalping untll we see out the BTTZ areas - on EU we need above 3950 or under 3910 and 3900.

For the GU under 6955 and 50 - or over 6979 and 85 now - otherwise its just scalping for 3-10 pip moves

AU - EA and GA - all pretty boring - although EA fall like EJ fall was OK but have not taken it.

We need to see moves out of ranges to get back with these pairs - otherwise scalping or ignore

Will update next hr unless I see some real change

I moved away from forex this afternoon as things were slow, anyway, managed to bag 58 pips on a long position on the DAX, That covered my losses from today at least. :LOL:

I moved away from forex this afternoon as things were slow, anyway, managed to bag 58 pips on a long position on the DAX, That covered my losses from today at least. :LOL:

Hi Mike

Well done - nice one

For intraday scalping and the moves from 3-7 pips or the longer ones from 10 -25+ pips - you do need to use the tick - 1 min or 3 min to get early entries and then even if you dont make say 10 or 15 pips - you just exit either full 100% or leave part stake on - say 30% with ideally stop in a few pips profit

Then you can switch off the stress and look for the next trade on another pair and if you are very lucky to end up with 4 or 6 pairs on 30% stakes with stops in profit - you really are in a win -win scenario - with no stress or account worry - ie then easy like demo trading - just managing levels

Also I would stay with pairs you can get spreads under 2 pips on to scalp and then in you 10 pips stops your have the cost factored in

Around tomorrow and Friday - so any other questions or queries Mike - no problem will try and assist

Regards

F

Cheers F, Its like learning to walk again trading off the M1 chart for me, It probably isnt viable like the major mentioned earlier to scalp 4-7 pips when im paying 1-4 pip spread through my sb broker, I may have to look at an alternative market like the DAX.

Cheers F, Its like learning to walk again trading off the M1 chart for me, It probably isnt viable like the major mentioned earlier to scalp 4-7 pips when im paying 1-4 pip spread through my sb broker, I may have to look at an alternative market like the DAX.

IMO the Dax is much better because it is more volatile , recently major FX pairs aren't really moving compared to a few years back . But you have to keep your hands on the wheel while trading the DAX !

hours in advance you cant argue about that ;)

tar.png

Reactions: tar
the real expert here, all clearly marked up no ambiguity. Thanks Tar for demonstrating who the real traders are (y)

ROFLMAO

What a joke :LOL:

Tar starts doing what I have been doing since start of the year - ie making calls anything from 30 mins to 5 hrs in advance - giving 2 levels - one to take buys above and one to take sells off - exactly what I have been doing for what -90 + days with on average 4 -6 calls a day in advance ie 350 -500 calls -

Repeat that 350 -500 calls - and then he starts copying it - but not quite as good yet - he still has a lot to learn - but I will help him .......

And then 5 -7 old timers - 3 with new AKA'S think its wonderful (y)(y)(y)

Talk about making yourselves look silly - Brilliant job guys

I love a wind up - and if you think you can "outwind " me up - you still must be in kinder garden - lol

Still great to see so many members who hardly say anything try to put me down - and you all still fail miserably

And you 3 new members - how long have you known Tar - just a month or what - 2 - 5 years ???

Please keep it up - you are really given me a great laugh - I just dont know how you are going to cope when I am on holiday again this month

Still you are all welcome - I welcome all the intraday calls - that's the idea of this thread - ie

1. Assist me with focus and to type what i see with regards levels and directions to intraday trade

2, To wind up all the old crowd who use to appear on the other live thread - which to be honest - was pretty poor

3. For me to help genuine FX trader on their journey - totally FREE OF CHARGE - with no hidden agenda

4, To enjoy banter - and of course for me to brag when I need to

I think I need to start bragging again - I know you all love it :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Meanwhile to all the other members who follow the thread - I am such an humble guy in real life - commercial traders and a few old members here just bring out the worst in me ....... shame ;)

Have fun - i am enjoying it

Regards

F

Last edited:
ROFLMAO

What a joke :LOL:

Tar starts doing what I have been doing since start of the year - ie making calls anything from 30 mins to 5 hrs in advance - giving 2 levels - one to take buys above and one to take sells off - exactly what I have been doing for what -90 + days with on average 4 -6 calls a day in advance ie 350 -500 calls -

Repeat that 350 -500 calls - and then he starts copying it - but not quite as good yet - he still has a lot to learn - but I will help him .......

And then 5 -7 old timers - 3 with new AKA'S think its wonderful (y)(y)(y)

Talk about making yourselves look silly - Brilliant job guys

I love a wind up - and if you think you can "outwind " me up - you still must be in kinder garden - lol

Still great to see so many members who hardly say anything try to put me down - and you all still fail miserably

And you 3 new members - how long have you known Tar - just a month or what - 2 - 5 years ???

Please keep it up - you are really given me a great laugh - I just dont know how you are going to cope when I am on holiday again this month

Still you are all welcome - I welcome all the intraday calls - that's the idea of this thread - ie

1. Assist me with focus and to type what i see with regards levels and directions to intraday trade

2, To wind up all the old crowd who use to appear on the other live thread - which to be honest - was pretty poor

3. For me to help genuine FX trader on their journey - totally FREE OF CHARGE - with no hidden agenda

4, To enjoy banter - and of course for me to brag when I need to

I think I need to start bragging again - I know you all love it :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Meanwhile to all the other members who follow the thread - I am such an humble guy in real life - commercial traders and a few old members here just bring out the worst in me ....... shame ;)

Have fun - i am enjoying it

Regards

F

Don't mind grumpy here, you keep going Tar, we love ya buddy

I would like to come and trade with you all. Over the time i have read this thread and traded that system with the DAX but with miserable rate - 50% - 55%. Bad.
First of all i was really good but my old habits...

So, now i thought to join you and learn that method.

Thursday 8th May 2014 - Pre Opens at 6 50 am UK

Good Morning Intraday Traders

Only 2 trading days left this week - and I hope they will both be busy

Normal stuff - a quick review and update on the main 4 -6 currency pairs I plan to trade today.

Always check your calender to see the times of the announcements and the pairs that might then be influenced by the news results.

All intraday traders are welcome - although as already mentioned ideally this thread is not for total newbies - as I might end up totally confusing them - and i dont really want to do that ;-)

Have a great day

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.