Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will start with my favourite ( most of the time ) the Eur / Jpy or as I say EJ or EY.

I have a line in the sand area for the AM session - a price area that is of importance for movements and that is 141 50 to 141 60 .

For me i am looking whilst we stay above - 50 and 60 will act as supports for price trying to rise up to the next R area - ie 141 80/85 and then 142 00

Below 141 60 and 50 - this area becomes a resistance itself and price will more than likely fall further to supports at 40-45 or lower and 141 20 ish

The last 2 -3 hrs price as been falling from the 80 area and is currently 63 just before the hr change

i will now be seeing if 50 to 60 will hold it - ready for a scalp buy

Good Morning YT

No problem at all - and you know anything I can help you on to progress further etc - please don't hesitate to ask.

As you know it takes time and study to progress every week and month - and i am sure all your efforts will not be wasted

Have a good day

Regards

F

EJ - down to 51 /2 now and looking for the "bounce" now that we have passed the hr change

The quick drop from 63 to 51 - as pushed price lower than first expected - and as an experienced scalper - I see and call moves like this the "bouncy ball " effect - ie drop a ball from 10 ft and it will bounce back up - sometimes only a foot or so - other times - a lot higher.

For the bounce to have any real effect - I need above 62 and 65 - and no over 57 now means we are stuck in the "sand" or BTTZ area - awaiting under 47 and 44 for more falls - or testing 58 and 62 for higher

EU

Price currently at 3914 after a "bounce" - similar to whats happened on the EJ - a quick fall and a test of support

We need now over 3921 and 24 for holding onto - or taking new scalp buys for higher

OR - under 3907 and 3900 to be taking or holding on to scalp sells for a drop under 3900 to the 3890 area or lower

EJ - next question - can we scalp sell EJ under 66-68 area ?

Above 69 and 73 - it would be more scalp buys - but from say 62 to 66 - ideal price area to maybe look for scalp sells

Not here from 7 40 am to about 8 30 am this morning - but back then for a couple of hrs

Will try and cover some more pairs before I go out

AU - EA - GA

I have included the GA because I know MM likes this pair as well - although on my platform spreads a bit higher at 2.5 to 3 pip - whereas the AU is 0 3 pip to 1 pip max and the EA - 0 7 pips to 1.8 pips normally

We normally have opposite correlations - if AU as price rising you would expect EA and GA price to fall - but as we have already seen this week - you can have "decoupling" - and all 3 pairs can be rising or falling - or all doing different things etc.

AU is still trying higher and after making the 9300 price area - it went from 9320 to 9386 - earlier on this morning. Above 68 - 70 - price still scalp bullish - need under 62 and 55 to scalp sell back to supports lower down

EA and GA - both been falling - GA down to 6089 and EA down to 4825

Expect some pullbacks I suppose - but will leave for now and update next hr and later in the morning

EJ - price so far made 62 and now taken 70% off scalp buy from 51/2 and will leave 30% on with tight stop at 56

After all was looking at scalp selling under 64 -66 level and can onl;y hold scalp buys on above 68 and 72+- but might not be around for the move - as out in 5 -10 mins

See you later guys

F

EJ - topped at 86 for now - still in that one on 30% after a great scalp buy at 51/2 - with move 30% stop up to 71 - tight - but under 71 and 68 is scalp sells anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.