Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers F, will study this time window approaching, im still long with nu, pa has tailed off a bit.

Hmmm EU i may be able to buy above 1.3925 and sell under 1.3915 ...

Agree with you tar

i have my 30% sell stop down at 25 and thinking it might get taken out - but its in profit so OK

Agree under 15 and 12 more scalp sells abut would need over 34 and 37 to hold onto new scalp buys for higher

bailed out of nu -4, that's about 4 losers on the bounce.

Hi mike

This time of the day ie say 10 am to 12 pm is normally slower
and a great tease time to catch intraday traders out

If say 7 am to 9 30 am had not been busy then 10 -12 can be busy - but not so often all morning busy

Need to get you on 1 min or tick to really scalp

Believe it or not 5 - 10 and 15 mins - all too slow for proper scalping with 5 pip stops

Regards

F

Agree F, trouble is im spreadbetting them with 1-4 pip spread, so need over 10 pips for a half decent trade. Im getting used to running close stops now, which is something ive picked up from you.

GU

could be a half hr tease set up

under 72 then yes a scalp sell atm

But 63 -66 is support

So unless a clear breach under 63 and 60 and any bounce staying under 70 thats only way you can stay with the GU sell

If we just tease down to 64 and 63 - then be careful after half hr change

Agree F, trouble is im spreadbetting them with 1-4 pip spread, so need over 10 pips for a half decent trade. Im getting used to running close stops now, which is something ive picked up from you.

For scalping your main pairs - you ideally want spreads from 0.2 pips to 2 pip maximum

then a 5 -10 pips win is OK

But with 2- 5 pip spreads - not so good for doing it really
you need then more 10 -20 pip moves

Its better than some sb brokers, example, eu 1 pip. eg 0.8. uj 0.8. au 1. gu 1.8... all fixed. some of the other majors between 2 and 4

it just wont work and may frustrate you. check out dukos and lmax

Status
Not open for further replies.