Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I've been working away for last two weeks stuck in a B+B with no Internet connection (unbelievable in this day n age),
may get a chance to join in next week.

All the best.

YT.

Hi MM and all the other members who are trying out my set up on tick or one minute LR charts.

Sorry and apologies for not being with you during the latter part of the trading week

Will be updating more on the other method thread and have now mentioned and discussed briefly the concept behind "free trades"

Ideal pairs ripe for a "free trade" after a scalp this last week have been the Eur Aud - over 240 pip from Monday and with still Tuesday and Thursday to lock in more profit - or to add more free trades on - along with the EU and GU falls and the Swissy rise

I don't trade the Gbp Chf nor the Eur Chf normally - but both had lovely divergence set ups on the larger frames - that then could be fully utilised via scalps and free trade set ups from Monday / Tuesday onwards - taking advantage of small 5 -7 pip initial stops

Lets hope this last trading week of March will provide even more opportunities

Regards

F

Monday 24th March 2014 - Pre EO time

Morning Traders

Back this week and will be updating and reviewing the main pairs I plan to trade this Monday am

EU - This hour from 6 00 am UK time the EU peaked so far at 3807/8 and became a scalp sell.

We had a retest but then for the last 40 mins its been in a scalp sell from 3805 and is currently at 3799 with a low so far at 3798. Still a scalp sell under 3803. Would only look at more scalp buys at 05 and above 3809.

If price drops under 3997 then hold the scalp sell or take a new one looking for 3790 -93 area

Price is in tight range for now and so prefer other pairs for now until we break out of the BTTZ

An immediate example is the EJ - which as been the better scalp sell in this last 40 mins with more pips available

EJ need under 141 30 and 26 to hold scalp sells on or take more

More pairs to follow shortly

Main pairs for me this morning will be the EJ / EA / GU / EU - and AU and Swissy if we get good movements after the LO in another hr

It is a Monday and so far very slow and not much happened in the Asian Session

Out prior to LO but back in for a few hrs that next hr

Check the 7 00 am UK time hr change windows and watch GU to see if it does breach under 6480 for more scalp sells or allowing you to hold on any you have so far under 6490

Last edited:
EA and AU - still have 2 free trade sells on the EA and its a scalp sell under 5183 still for now

I think as long as we stay under 5260 today I can leave the free trades on as both are in good profits,

Ideally we need under 5148 and 44 to take further scalp sells and back over 5185 and 90 for scalp buys

AU mainly the opposite - but as not been so clean at EA in action last week

Will update on it more after LO - but above 9090 a scalp buy and need under 84 and 79 to be taking or holding scalp sells

Status
Not open for further replies.