Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed the great play which took place over the London Open hr

Anyone would think that price was being manipulated to totally miss direct traders lol

Still you can always read through the games and then when the dusts dies down get back to some idea of a direction

For me atm coming up to the 9 00 am hr change the EU is still wanting to try higher

We are in a BTTZ between say 3785 and 3820 but price structure for me still says we should be able to take more scalp buys above 3800 than scalp sells under 3790 for now

Similar AU and EA - are still doing what they are suppose to for now - AU trying higher and EA still lower

EA - 5132-35 area is a support still a scalp sell under 5152 but be ready for a change if we dont breach under 5130 and 26

EU - Not playing ball and back under 3800 and testing the low of the BTTZ

Difficult pair to trade other than 1-5 pip scalps - structure is not agreeing with the PA for now - so may be best to ignore it for now until next half hr or hr change

Swissy trying higher and now EU under 3785 - not in either as something is not quite right atm - so will have to miss out on these pips and come back at next time window

Similar with EJ ?

i would like to scalp buy EJ if i can above 141 15

Under 141 10 and 05 still would be more scalp sells for 141 00 and then possibly 140 90-93

Morning Traders

Back this week and will be updating and reviewing the main pairs I plan to trade this Monday am

EU - This hour from 6 00 am UK time the EU peaked so far at 3807/8 and became a scalp sell.

We had a retest but then for the last 40 mins its been in a scalp sell from 3805 and is currently at 3799 with a low so far at 3798. Still a scalp sell under 3803. Would only look at more scalp buys at 05 and above 3809.

If price drops under 3997 then hold the scalp sell or take a new one looking for 3790 -93 area

Price is in tight range for now and so prefer other pairs for now until we break out of the BTTZ

An immediate example is the EJ - which as been the better scalp sell in this last 40 mins with more pips available

EJ need under 141 30 and 26 to hold scalp sells on or take more

More pairs to follow shortly

From over 2 hrs ago - and EJ now under 30 and 26 and trying 141 12

EU not in scalp sell atm - as something not right about its structure - so ignoring for now even though I am missing out on a nice fall - but have gone with swissy scalp buy above 8842

GU - its been in a LH and LL sequence for over an hr - but similar to EU - dont like the PA and am not in it for now

I think 6492 is like the line in the sand for me.

Under it favours lower - but above it and 6500 would be scalp buying

Swissy - cannot get above 56 - so out scalp buy at 51 now

Would look again at scalp buying if price went above 60 and under 43 and 39 back to scalp sells

EJ - scalp buy above 141 10

Would only scalp sell now under 03 and 98

Meanwhile see if 06/7 lasts 30 mins

From 9 mins ago and EJ made 141 22

I think its worth taking some profit off

Really under 35 still have as a scalp sell - but over `141 10 still a scalp buy
so in between could end up as a BTTZ

10 00 am time window

Waiting to see if pullbacks on scalp buys might hold above lows on EA and EJ and even EU if you are in that pair

Got to pop out for 10 -15 mins

Back before 10 30 am time window

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.