Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning MM

I still have the AU as scalp bullish above 9088

Yes you can scalp sell under 9103 for 5 -12 pips maybe - but unless we crack under 88 - I would be scalp buying again

Similar with EA - hoping for more scalp sells under 5175

Nearly 2 hrs ago from this comment

EA been down to 5105 so far and AU never went down under 9094 never mind 88 so was another scalp buy and now at 9115

EA and AU have been nice last 2 hrs +

Whilst EA as been falling again down to 5100 level - AU as gone up again to 9121

In the 11 30 am time window now

so will be looking again for changes

EU - 3760 is a support area
will it hold ?

Under 3755 and 52 more scalp sells or hold any you are in

Above 60 still possibility of a try up with 61 a scalp buy but needing 71 and 74 to think of holding on

AU - not in it - but in time window from 11 51 am AU became a scalp sell under 18

would need under 06 to hold scalp sell on longer though

Going to have early lunch as slow atm

EA - EJ and AU have been my best pairs this am - not trusted EU on fall - and ignored GU so far

See you a bit later

Regards

F

EU - 3760 is a support area
will it hold ?

Under 3755 and 52 more scalp sells or hold any you are in

Above 60 still possibility of a try up with 61 a scalp buy but needing 71 and 74 to think of holding on

This comment is from an hr ago and we have just made 3776 in the hr time window

Only in this scalp on 30 % as left it on over lunch with stop in 1 pip of profit - but will now move stop up to 71.

Last edited:
EU - For now - its in a BTTZ from 3770 to 3780 - so will ignore until we have more clues

EA and AU - both teasing at the EA low and AU high as we enter this half hr time window

No main news on the half hr - but some lower impact ones at 1 45 pm and 2 00 pm

2 00 pm UK time and middle of hr time window

The EU managed to creep above the BTTZ - but only so far as a false move up 5 pips and then a fade again

The EU is really a difficult pair to intraday trade due to all the monies involved and making it ripe for manipulations by the liquidity providers and of course the players

The AU and even the EJ / UJ and EA can be easier to trade and so i don't recommend you just scalping the one pair in isolation - even if it does have the lowest spread costs

With the EU pulling back - the EJ as just fallen over 35 pips in last 25 mins compared to approx 10 pips with the EU

7 mins left to the end of TW - look then for some bounces or pullbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.