Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU - and - EA

I have attached 2 charts - showing 2 key time windows for them

5.30pm and 7.00pm - both UK times

It's self explanatory for any traders who might be following my method of intraday trading with time windows and LR's. Both pairs normally do opposite correlation as well .

Over 50 pips there on the 2 pairs - and even after London closed

I am having to double check this as been a Monday today - ?

The other AU check was posted over 100 mins ago and the dynamic support area assisted in a turn up

NICE ;-)))

Attachments

• AU - 1301143.JPG
    AU - 1301143.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 93
  • EA - 130114.JPG
    EA - 130114.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 86
MM ( also Pete ) - I have attached the AU charts from Friday pm and then showing the opens and today to approx 5.00pm

Notice the 2 longer term LR's and also trendlines and other clues etc

Check out your AU chart on 1 min - to make sure you see similar LR levels etc etc

Have marked approx 9 trades that stood out for me from Friday with white arrows

I only took half of them as not been around so much this afternoon

Will be around later on - but off for tea soon

Regards

F

Thanks F,

What are the settings on these charts......of course if you don't mind.

Also, do you still use LR2 ?

And why not Intellicharts anymore ?

Apologies for all these questions.

Pete

Thanks F,

What are the settings on these charts......of course if you don't mind.

Also, do you still use LR2 ?

And why not Intellicharts anymore ?

Apologies for all these questions.

Pete

Hi Pete

I thought you might already have the LR settings from the other thread in the TA section - no problem - -

My key 6 -9 LR settings for any time frame from 1 min to 1 month are as follows

15 - 25 - 45 -95 - 115 - 180 - 285 - 500 - 900 - and for tick charts up to 1500 and even 1900.

I don't use Intellicharts any longer as I have the LR2 setting as a custom indicator on a Alpari MT4 platform and generally use it on more longer term frames when I need additional confirmations for a week and month change.

The only frames I am on going to get PA with 1-4 pip accuracy is really off the tick and 1-3 min charts

My problem is I don't want to end up with more than 4 monitors and 3 or 4 different chart platforms to work on every session.

Going back 3 or 4 years ago I would be majoring on the EU with only one other pair that I might trade. Nowadays - and even counting today - I have traded on four different pairs through out the day.

Please let me know when you have your set up going so we can check it out on a pair of your choice

GL and have a good week

Regards

F

Hi Pete

I thought you might already have the LR settings from the other thread in the TA section - no problem - -

My key 6 -9 LR settings for any time frame from 1 min to 1 month are as follows

15 - 25 - 45 -95 - 115 - 180 - 285 - 500 - 900 - and for tick charts up to 1500 and even 1900.

I don't use Intellicharts any longer as I have the LR2 setting as a custom indicator on a Alpari MT4 platform and generally use it on more longer term frames when I need additional confirmations for a week and month change.

The only frames I am on going to get PA with 1-4 pip accuracy is really off the tick and 1-3 min charts

My problem is I don't want to end up with more than 4 monitors and 3 or 4 different chart platforms to work on every session.

Going back 3 or 4 years ago I would be majoring on the EU with only one other pair that I might trade. Nowadays - and even counting today - I have traded on four different pairs through out the day.

Please let me know when you have your set up going so we can check it out on a pair of your choice

GL and have a good week

Regards

F

Thanks F,

So is Red 15....Yellow 25...and Green 45 ?

Pete

Thanks F,

So is Red 15....Yellow 25...and Green 45 ?

Pete

No - The main 3 colours are from 115 - to 285.

The slow LR's are the green and white dotted - ie 500 and 900

The scalping fast LR's are 15 to 45 ( fast turning) - and others are for additional guidance

Please remember - you might have to play around with the settings on your own platforms charts - purely because all charts have slight differences as I have found out over the years.

Keep a separate naked or nearly naked chart as well to get the larger daily view - whereas the chart I use with my LR's on - I blow up to only show 3-5 hrs of past view

Hope that helps

Regards

F

Morning Traders

Approx 7.10 am Tuesday 14th January 2014

Quick review update

EU - for me and intraday - 3650-60 is a key area. Above 3660 I prefer to look for more scalp buys and under 3650 - then am looking for scalp sells. We need over 72 and 78 to hold scalp buys for possible 3700 and under 3653 and 48 to be holding on to scalp sells.

UChf -- It peaked Friday in the 9090 area and as dropped down to 8987 yesterday evening and is presently just back at 9005 with 8994 being a nice price cut off area. Bullish above 9005 and bearish and scalp sells under 93 and 86

GU - 6375 to 6400 range - above 6398 and 6403 scalp buy land and under 6381 and 76 scalp sell land

I will leave the 20 -30 pip areas for you to either ignore or just scalp both ways for small pips - ie between 3 -7 pip targets - although even wins like 5 pips should not be ignore if you are on over 3+ full lots etc

More to follow - out on a school run and then around for a few hrs

Whilst i have been typing both EU and GU have fallen more than 7 pips - although both still in their immediate ranges

Have a good day - yes - you have guessed it ......... I will ;-)

Regards

F

looking for eur/usd to go north are you a passenger roberto

Hi guys - i hope you and Roberto got some pips on the way up to touching 3700 and then at 8.51am and 3689 -87 ( start of new time window) - I would have been scalp selling again - If I had been here ;-(

Above 3670 its still in scalp buy mode - so it should have another try up.

It would have to drop under 3667 to forget about more scalp buys - and then I still would not just take more scalp sells - as it might just bounce up 10 -15 pips before dropping again

Only here for 30 mins - got a busy morning with some domestic jobs - ( not washing or gardening lol)

Morning Traders

Approx 7.10 am Tuesday 14th January 2014

Quick review update

EU - for me and intraday - 3650-60 is a key area. Above 3660 I prefer to look for more scalp buys and under 3650 - then am looking for scalp sells. We need over 72 and 78 to hold scalp buys for possible 3700 and under 3653 and 48 to be holding on to scalp sells.

UChf -- It peaked Friday in the 9090 area and as dropped down to 8987 yesterday evening and is presently just back at 9005 with 8994 being a nice price cut off area. Bullish above 9005 and bearish and scalp sells under 93 and 86

GU - 6375 to 6400 range - above 6398 and 6403 scalp buy land and under 6381 and 76 scalp sell land

Have a good day - yes - you have guessed it ......... I will ;-)

Regards

F

GU - went up to 6446 pre .9.30 am news - so over pips above were I said scalp buy land - don't expect you to get 40 + pips - but if you entered new above 6404 at the 8.30am time window - you would not have needed a 5 pip stop from entry to get 35+ pips

What ever - hope you got some and then got out by the news - as it was a great trailing stop hunt after 9.30 ;-))

Hi guys - i hope you and Roberto got some pips on the way up to touching 3700 and then at 8.51am and 3689 -87 ( start of new time window) - I would have been scalp selling again - If I had been here ;-(

Above 3670 its still in scalp buy mode - so it should have another try up.

It would have to drop under 3667 to forget about more scalp buys

Yes - EU - time window - stops at 3669 - 70-71 is scalp buy - but will need over 76 and 78 to hold scalp buys on for retrace to stay above 67.

If no 78 - take just scalp profit on what you can get

EJ and EA - both been bullish this morning - sorry had not commented prior to London Open

Might be topping like EU - not enough clues yet - but will know after next half hr - but might not be back until after 11.00am today

EA above 5200 more or hold scalp buys and EJ - really need to stay above 141.60 and then try and breach 142.00

See you later guys

Attached a 1 min EU chart - showing what I call a BT ( Bermuda Triangle)

Set up in uncertainty - to get both intraday bulls and bears in trades - before the market tries to do a double whammy and take money off both types of intraday traders - one way or the other

I have marked some arrows of past trades and possible new ones - but would expect the News to be used at 1.30pm as an excuse

Hope to be around then and for the hour afterwards

GU still bullish - but needs to breach above 6450 - otherwise take profit on buys or lock profit in

See you later Guys

Attachments

• EU - 140114.JPG
    EU - 140114.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Attached a 1 min EU chart - showing what I call a BT ( Bermuda Triangle)

Set up in uncertainty - to get both intraday bulls and bears in trades - before the market tries to do a double whammy and take money of intraday traders - one way or the other

I have marked some arrows of past trades and possible new ones - but would expect the News to be used at 1.30pm as an excuse

Hope to be around then and for the hour afterwards

GU still bullish - but needs to breach above 6450 - otherwise take profit on buys or lock profit in

See you later Guys

Should be selling gold surely today? Could easily be going all the way back to 1000 this month http://www.stock-trkr.co.uk/commodities/gold_live_chart

Hi MW123

Cannot really comment on Gold - as I only trade currency pairs and don't even have a Gold chart on my own particular set up. With regards it going back to 1000 this month - would not have a clue - sorry.

Would not even know whether the Euro will make 1.3900 or 3500 - or similar with the dollar's direction - as my accuracy is short term intraday - and when I try and "fortune guess" over say 4 hrs - my results are more 50/50 - so as you can imagine - i stick with what I am good at ;-)

Hope you have a good January

Regards

F

EU coming up to the news

Presently - under 3677 - its a scalp sell but needs under 60 and 55 to maybe hold. With News just 10 mins away - will exit ant scalps within next 5 mins

News - weak effect - EU now only a scalp sell under 3675/6 with price needing under 55 and 3650 to hold on

Guess need to wait for next hr to know more - as till in the range and so only short quick scalps available

Most pairs still teasing atm

We might get some quick moves over the hr time window - normally dead on the hr. Not saying it will happen - but just be aware

Back in a bit ;-)

Looks as though the EU is still in a BT - whereas the GU as fallen over 30 pips from the news - with the majority of that move happening in 4 mins over the hr time window.

Under 6430 - GU still in a scalp sell mode - with supports at 6412 and around the big number - 6400

GU now under 6412 - taking 70% off scalp sell at 6409 - similar with EU if you scalp sold again under 76 - take some profit or lock some in

Status
Not open for further replies.