Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
hundreds or hours screen time will solve it ........

Spot on - you will get there MM - as NVP says though you not going to go from a non scalper to a great scalper in 3 months .

I am still learning after 13k plus trades ;-)

One day - i will be really good :)

Got to pop out for 30 mins and out again over lunch time

All the best guys - and see you a bit later

Regards

F

Last edited:
Attached AU chart from the Opens this morning

Notice LR's - trendlines - time windows and S & R's etc

Above 50 and 52 - still bullish after 73 high. Back under 50 and 47 then scalp sells again in range

Attachments

• AU - 130114.JPG
    AU - 130114.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 99
GU - entered R area - 6465 -70 - needs to breach over 723 to think of carrying on scalp buying. Under 6448 and 44 back to scalp sells

Looks like we are entering more BT areas coming up to Midday UK time

Out for an hr or so - its been good Monday movements from 7am to 9 -10 am but last hr looks boring

I hope it changes for the US session - as no main news announcements to play with

GL

See you later

Regards

F

Attached AU chart from the Opens this morning

Notice LR's - trendlines - time windows and S & R's etc

[B]Above 50 and 52 - still bullish after 73 high. Back under 50 and 47 then scalp sells again in range
[/B]

Price went down to 50 area and became a scalp buy again - still not got over previous high of 73 and topped with a LH at 70

Under 68 scalp sell but remember above 50 and now 55 - still bullish for another scalp buy

EU - for this next 30 mins the range may be 3660 down to 3635 - ie approx 25 pips - above 50 hold scalp buys for 58 to 63. Under 41 and 38 might be worth scalp selling to see if supports around 3635 are tested.

[/B]

Price went down to 50 area and became a scalp buy again - still not got over previous high of 73 and topped with a LH at 70

Under 68 scalp sell but remember above 50 and now 55 - still bullish for another scalp buy

AU again - and from last comment we did not go under even 61 and so price then tested the R's at 70 -73 and now as breached them - above 9065 still scalp buy bullish

EU - for this next 30 mins the range may be 3660 down to 3635 - ie approx 25 pips - above 50 hold scalp buys for 58 to 63. Under 41 and 38 might be worth scalp selling to see if supports around 3635 are tested.

Would need over 65 and 72 to look at holding scalp buys or taking more

Off out for 30 mins

Will be around later - been a good Monday - so not desperate to scalp or take more trades.

Regards

F

MM ( also Pete ) - I have attached the AU charts from Friday pm and then showing the opens and today to approx 5.00pm

Notice the 2 longer term LR's and also trendlines and other clues etc

Check out your AU chart on 1 min - to make sure you see similar LR levels etc etc

Have marked approx 9 trades that stood out for me from Friday with white arrows

I only took half of them as not been around so much this afternoon

Will be around later on - but off for tea soon

Regards

F

Attachments

• AU - 1301142.JPG
    AU - 1301142.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.