Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can take scalp buys again on the EU / EJ and GU after pullbacks - but need to see where price holds first before just jumping in

Above 38 on EU - - 59 on EJ and 45 on GU still say more scalp buys

The EJ as been the odd one out - showing no try and turning back up

Been a lovely scalp sell from 65 - but I only got in it at 57 - after 59 -60 did not hold

Taken all off at 51/2 as half hr change and getting ready to pop out soon

Need 54 and 57 to be scalp buying and under 48 and 44 more scalp sells on EJ

hello

Hy Forexmospherian;

I come upon this thread as friend of mine tell me about it.
I ve read first 2 pages about your plan and decide to follow you but have few questions.

How you decide to pick your trade and why?

Are you using pending orders or just enter the market when you see what you expect?

You taking few pips only most time,how you know when take 3 pips and when lets say 7 and same thing for stops?

Sorry if you answered this but to many pages to read and want to get stuck in this story quick :cool:

Regards!

Zokynho

G/U was clearly the sell...A/U is 2 pips up awaiting some asistance from a falling USD ...apologies this is F's thread I will go silent .....

A/U above 8975 ?

Morning N

Just back off a school run this morning

Yes AU - above 8975 and 80 scalp buys

Need to check out interim R's along with next time windows

Have a good week

And you know you are welcome to join in as and when - no problem

Regards

F

Hey F ...........muchos Gracias

My prison sentence at work ends in June as I am forlock tugging to get redundancy

meanwhile will be here when I can .........full week this week at work so will log in later when i can

cheers
N

Hy Forexmospherian;

I come upon this thread as friend of mine tell me about it.
I ve read first 2 pages about your plan and decide to follow you but have few questions.

How you decide to pick your trade and why?

Are you using pending orders or just enter the market when you see what you expect?

You taking few pips only most time,how you know when take 3 pips and when lets say 7 and same thing for stops?

Sorry if you answered this but to many pages to read and want to get stuck in this story quick :cool:

Regards!

Zokynho

Hi Zokynho

Yes I mainly use market one click in and out orders

I will say Zokynho - you might have trouble following me unless you have a minimum say 18 - 24 months experience of forex trading behind you

Its not unfortunately something you can learn ina few weeks or months

Most of the guys following know the basics etc and how the market works and different types of trading such as scalping and swing trades - etc using different time frames

Even guys at say an intermediary level will need at least 6 - 9 months practice and study to get into this type of trading

I certainly don't want to put you off trading forex - but if you are just starting - it will be a minimum 2- 4 yrs part time to get to a average profitable level - thats if you work hard - study well and have the patience to watch basically "paint dry" in between taking potential trades

Unfortunately you will have to read more pages - not the whole 1300 or what ever - but at least a few hundred at different times of the month

I have also started another thread in trading strategies and this will explain more of the methods

Good luck on your journey - it's normally a long one - even after 11 yrs I am still learning things

Regards

F

Attachments

• AU buys.JPG
    AU buys.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 79
Coming up to the 9 00 am time window

We have red EU news - so will update afterwards

Prior to the news the EU is still in a session scalp bullish mode - needing over 3760 to look at holding or taking more scalp buys

Hi Zokynho

Good luck on your journey - it's normally a long one - even after 11 yrs I am still learning things

Regards

F

agreed .........I (finally) got serious re forex in the early 2000's .....(after a few years away from trading).......finally starting to warm up myself .......:LOL:

N

funny LO.
this clearing bankster, first we fill all sell orders from weekend and then we fill all buy orders, so we on the same price as before:)

Last edited:
The EJ as been the odd one out - showing no try and turning back up

Been a lovely scalp sell from 65 - but I only got in it at 57 - after 59 -60 did not hold

Taken all off at 51/2 as half hr change and getting ready to pop out soon

Need 54 and 57 to be scalp buying and under 48 and 44 more scalp sells on EJ

This is from over an hour and half ago nearly - we stayed above 49 and then over 54 was a scalp buy

I was not here to take it but its made 82 twice - without going under 49 - so I hope you all got a few scalp buys pips out of that pair - at least 20 - and if you are a good both directional scalper - 40+ pips

Under 140 -80 - now in a scalp sell with 65 - 68 interim supports

Status
Not open for further replies.