Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA - only got to 96 - so aggressive scalpers would be scalp buying for over 5305

I will wait and know if 94 and 90 go - i can scalp sell again - and if over 5310 then look at scalp buys again

CAD - 60 to 80 is like another tease zone - under both should be more falls - above both look for more buys and in the range - dont get suckered

EU - still in my BT tease zone - 3720 to 3700 - but now at 15 and wanting to get more bulls in to fry them I reckon - but you just never know

At moment 22 is a LH and up to 30 is a R area

I notice now EU easily got through 3220 and 30 R area and now made 51

Above 35 still a scalp buy with more Rs coming at 60 to 70 and hr change and news

thanks for being so forthcoming with your stats and sorry i didn't check back to see the edited stuff in your earlier response

i've only recently come round to the small stop approach myself as you don't need to go through agonies to find out you've got it wrong, get it over with as soon as you don't get confirmation you're right wait ans see is a slow death you get as far more cuts with each twitch of the price on a 50 pip stop than you do with two or three losing trades at 5-10 pips a pop a useful lesson learned the hard way

i'm not hitting anywhere near your win rate at present but i am improving and i've learned to love taking those small losses and i tend to let those that do go good for me run for considerably more pips than you but they are few and far between

interesting to see how you work forexmospherian though not sure its tecnically scalping its certainly an education for me

No problem

You are welcome to join in thread and watch while another member Major Magnum gets on

Hes been trading part time for approx 2 yrs and I got him into scalping and short term intraday trading approx nearly 4 months ago. He is away this week but done well on demos so now going live on small stakes for a start

The key is 1000's of chart hrs on the small frames

After say 5000 hrs watching live charts under say 5 - 10 mins you will be good - and then over 10k hrs - you will be really good - better than me as I am now 60 yrs old and so not so quick as say 5 - 10 yrs ago - but with more experience.

I can help you live here on the thread if you want - although I would suggest you do not try all the things I do

I think you need say 4 -9 months learning to scalp with good entries - but a say a year or 2 behind you with all the basics etc

Its this dedication - focus - discipline - study etc etc and not forgetting patience as well

Regards

F

Last edited:
Cad as got supports 1115 to 1130 - if it dropped through - down to round number at 1100 - but would expect a bounce somewhere before there

AU - not been watching this one so much today - but some nice scalp movements and always a pair i suggest for testing your scalping - as normally quite kind - ( normally) lol

It bounced off 8950 support area - tried and tested R's at 8980-90 area and now scalp sell under say 79 and 76 with 62 - 65 being interim supports

Status
Not open for further replies.