Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the EJ - under 61 and 57 is a scalp sell - so even though my buy stop is at 54 - I would look at closing early if we got to 57 I reckon

I reckon I will have done my daily 50 pip target in under 1 hr this morning - but not hit my money target - simply because I have been in multi scalps with lower stakes - all under 0 .5 % stake - and with 30% free trades being on as low as only 0 2% stakes

At one stage I was in 4 scalps simultaneously - 1 by mistake - not advised - OK if 3 are free trades with profits already locked in - but at the time 3 of the scalps were still open at 100% stake values

ffs looks like we have a master juggler here on t2w -- do you wear a :cool:skirt and rollers in hair when trading early morning :devilish:

Reactions: tar
GU - can support area at 6640 ish hold or not ??

Above 57 and 63 scalp buys are on - under 50 and 41 scalp sells

GU - going into a tease zone

We fell under 41 to 36 - but not convinced

Under 34 and 30 yes more scalp sells - we need over 50 to scalp buy - but from say 37 to 47 - no mans land - a tease

ffs looks like we have a master juggler here on t2w -- do you wear a :cool:skirt and rollers in hair when trading early morning :devilish:

No - wear a lounge suit with a dickie bow

Now and again I put my bowler hat on as well - with the red braces - then I feel really in the zone ......

ie the wally zone lol :LOL:

On the EJ - under 61 and 57 is a scalp sell - so even though my buy stop is at 54 - I would look at closing early if we got to 57 I reckon

comment just over an hr ago on EJ

It did try higher - but once back under 61 and 57 was a scalp sell - and now down at 43 - so will take 70% of scalp sell stake off and leave 30% on with stop in profit at 55

Sorry getting this mixed up with EA on levels - anyway EJ still a scalp sell under 66 whilst EA still one under 54

Last edited:
did this fella
justin-us-2013.jpg
lend you the braces :cheesy:

Its old Mr Farquahar - hehe

I have attached a GU chart with a great example of a false move before a rise

Luckily a trend line cross and LR's helped me see the proper scalp direction

Going to have a break for 20 -30 mins

See you later guys

Attachments

• GU - 20214 False move.JPG
    GU - 20214 False move.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 112
I am out my 30% scalp buy on GU at 54 - not waiting to see if I get stopped out at 45 area - as under 56 - GU is a scalp sell - but still bullish above 44

Last edited:
EJ - OK - went to a scalp buy approx 40 mins ago at 56 - did not catch it - but came out 30% scalp sells

Now price went up to 78 and although pulling back - above 66-68 - is still scalp bullish

We have dynamic R's at 85 -90 and then 140 10 and 22 further barriers

To scalp sell more need under 63 - 59 and then if 53 and 50 went would be worth holding for lower

EU - trying rise again - but still really in that tease zone from ages ago

We need over 3710 for attempts at R's at 3720-30 area

Above 97 on any pullbacks - still scalp bullish - and would really need under 94 and 89 to think about another down move again

GU - just made a quick spike down - and attacking 44 - which is the line in sand for more scalp buys

Out all trades on GU for now - could be another tease zone

Today so far as been crazy

Only had 2 small losses both under 4 pips and 17 lovely nice trades

I cannot seem to do much wrong today - so that's worrying - What's the market got lined up to bring me back down to earth lol

Going to have a break before next main news at 1,30 pm

Meanwhile just grabbed another 18 pips of the EA and AU - will take that and add it on the tally ;-)))

1.20 pm - and back

Anyone new following this thread - please refresh the page every thirty seconds in the busy time window parts - to catch all messages etc - if not - you might not see a comment for 2-5 mins afterwards - or even totally miss it

Notice GU as now made 6684 - I got thrown out when it fell quickly and did not enter again over 44 and 50

Shame - but I just cannot complain today ;-))

EU - ABOVE 3692 and 99 - still scalp bullish

Need really under 87 and 80 to think of scalp selling again for now

This can all change with dollar news - so not in any scalp at present

Status
Not open for further replies.