Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK review for after LO

EU - supports at 3720 -30 area - 10 pips to tease you both ways there

Back over 3740 and 45 would favour more scalp buys - under 27 and 20 favours lower

GU - news at 9 ,30am - I would have thought it would stay in a range of say 30 pips or so - 6700 to 6670 - but if it gets out - well over 6700 favours scalp buys and under 70 would favour scalp sells

Au - still bearish under say 8885-95 - but still in a scalp buy trying up above 8950

EU - missed that quick fall as well - now down under supports to 3705 - yes got the scalp buy bounce from 10 - also gap 20 to 30 - will it cover it ??

Under 08 and 03 more scalp sells

EU - missed that quick fall as well - now down under supports to 3705 - yes got the scalp buy bounce from 10 - also gap 20 to 30 - will it cover it ??

Under 08 and 03 more scalp sells

What a busy 70 mins - even GU broke out of range and dropped under my scalp sell price by nearly 30 pips - so much happening = missed many pairs - but main thing - nice profits

Now if trading was that busy every hour it would be great - lol

Last edited:
I reckon I will have done my daily 50 pip target in under 1 hr this morning - but not hit my money target - simply because I have been in multi scalps with lower stakes - all under 0 .5 % stake - and with 30% free trades being on as low as only 0 2% stakes

At one stage I was in 4 scalps simultaneously - 1 by mistake - not advised - OK if 3 are free trades with profits already locked in - but at the time 3 of the scalps were still open at 100% stake values

yep 7am-8am GMT was a hell of an hours action (y)

N

Out in approx 15 min - only pair in atm is the AU - will move 30% scalp buy stop up to 8963 and if I get stopped - ( as tight) so be it ;-))

Will see you later may be my GU news or if not in that hr

GL

Hi NVP

Certainly was - hope it as been good for you as well

Have a good week

Regards

F

not much time to get to the the charts at the moment (n)

Congrats on the thread and the obvious time and committment you are giving to it .....i'm sure the gang are appreciative (y)

N

Good morning Forexmospherian and all,

looks like I miss all the action.

ok will check and see what we have now and later.

cheers

Out in approx 15 min - only pair in atm is the AU - will move 30% scalp buy stop up to 8963 and if I get stopped - ( as tight) so be it ;-))

Will see you later may be my GU news or if not in that hr

GL

AU - taken all off scalp buy at 8978 now - happy with that atm

Back for an hr or so

GU news in approx 3 mins

Morning fx - and cheers NVP

Yes it as all been going on this morning - even after a busy Asian session with the EA and AU

Still we have another 7 -8 hrs of European session with the US as well - so even if it slows down for a few hrs - I am sure still more to happen

OK - up date as of now - end of half hr time window

EU - - forming a bt tease zone - from say 3690 to 3 707 - approx 15 -20 pips

Above 04 and 07 scalp buys to test R;s at 3720 -30

Under 3695 and 89 scalp sells for 3680 supports

AU - was hoping to see a pullback and a chance for a scalp sell - would need under 8975 and 72 to take scalp sells and over 8984 and 88 more scalp buys for 9000 area

EU - still in that tease zone after stopping at 3705 above 98 still scalp buy but 97 and 95 scalp sells

EJ out 70% on scalp buy at 139 -60 now

EU - now testing 3707 - thats good and EJ at 72 - nice - the markets are being good to me today - I wonder why ??? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.