Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

11 00 am Update

Is it resting before a try over 1080 and 85 - OR as it topped at 1072

Still dont know yet - but do know under 60 and 56 I will not be in scalp buys any longer

Time rules favour lower for now on EJ / EU - but on GU - slightly different as still another few mins left to try over 5644/ 45 - if its going too

11 16 am

Rest over - or is it ??

Ranges now on EU / EJ / GU

We need 3 -5 pips above highs to stay with new scalp buys and at least 3 pips under present interim last lows for selling more

Ranges under 15 -20 pips are difficult - so really we should just sit out

Once a new interim high or low as gone over 50 /60 mins again it can be breached - its the 30/35 to 50 mins when it favours further pullbacks etc

11 35 am

Update

EJ - best faller after 11 00 and 11 21 am for me- dropped 14 pips

EU - - 7 pips since hr change - yawn

GU - not easy - been a 2 way scalp job - a real teaser - but at least the scalp moves have been over 10 pips - its messy PA - and harder work

AU

11 50 am

Another pair thats dropped after 11 00 am - and really it should drop a lot more under under 7320 - but like other pairs - on a go slow atm

Supports at 7300 /05

Loads of R's at 7322 -25 area

Hi G

YES - correct after 4 00 - 4 02 pm UK time was a buy - see my chart and then after 5 21 pm was a sell

I need ideally 3 LRs under or over at a KT in a Time window - give or take a minute or two along with a interim S & R level

I appreciate you worried about confirmation

With scalping - entries are critical - get them right and even if the trade fails you can get out with 1 or 2 pips of profit etc

Its just getting used to something that is not normal for you - after another few weeks or months you will take it for granted and believe in KT's and lows and high reversal trades etc - they happen every day - day in day out ;-)

195102d1438102638-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-280715.png

Hope that helps and was you also happy with 5 21 pm sell set up ??

Try to take trades like these with 3 -5 pip stops - you know if you are wrong by then ;-)

Regards

F

ps - Yes another good profitable day - morning and afternoon

Thanks for the reply F, much appreciated.

Will have a try with the LR's and see how I get on.

Thanks for the reply F, much appreciated.

Will have a try with the LR's and see how I get on.

For a start you will find them complex etc - but after a few days or weeks - they will all start to make sense and will guide you with your thoughts etc and give you extra clues for directions etc

Split 9 LRs into 3 groups - 3 quick settings for scalps - 3 medium to keep you in scalps or get you out - and 3 longer settings for LitS areas off the 1 min for the session PS bias

GL

Any help etc or questions - just shout when ever etc

Regards

F

I reckon its a long lunch today - a couple hours sometime between 2 15 pm and 5 00 pm ish and then back for 7 pm ish for main news

Markets slow - as might be expected - but between 2 45 pm and 4 00 pm (peak overlap) I would expect some moves worth having

See you later on guys - Good Trading

Regards

F

We had scalp sells come in after 2 03 and 2 09 am on GU / EU / EJ etc - along with scalp buys on the UChf and UCad etc - showing a spot of dollar strength being pumped in

As I have said many times - if you can sync up moves to a group of FX pairs in TW's then that will mean you should get scalps over 5 +pips etc

EU

2 19 pm

i reckon ( unfortunately ) we are in a range now from 1025/ 30 to 1070 ish - ie 40 -50 pips for the afternoon

I hope I am wrong and it breaks one way or the other - but that might not be until after red US news at 7 00 pm tonight

EU

2 20 pm

Under 1055 favours lower - above 1027 favours higher and so what will happen next ??

Easy if 1030 and 17 /20 let go - but if not - more range again

GU

2 24pm

Its still bullish and been up to 5666

We need to ideally stay above 5635/40 for more buys and tries up so again all depends whether we stay in the range for a boring afternoon = pre 7 00 pm News

Status
Not open for further replies.