Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they are moving up - but might have to sell again soon

I have locked profits in on EJ and EU - because really I keep thinking EU / GU and AU should be falling again

must check 30 min rules again as well

Yes of course :)

Only managed 4 pips though. Selling now at 7.39 also...

Sometimes if you get 3 or more pairs move at same time - you do get better moves

Trouble with EU though - its the most manipulated etc - so not always the best to scalp

Out of 6 key times an hour - i expect at least 2 of them to give me 5 + pips and sometimes like that GU one yesterday you took - they can go on for a long time

GL Jon

GU

7 50 am

7 21 am scalp buy was a 13 pip move up

7 39 am scalp sell 6 pip move down so far

No under 94 and 90 - exit again

8 04 am

OK could finish now for day - as got my daily target with my EJ playing a big part - and funny enough its the pair i have had 1 loss on as well - but dont worry - want a lot more pips in the kitty ;-)

No spikes on the hour - maybe they are to come in next 30 mins

EU still not over 48 and 52 - but only look at selling under 38 and 34 and 30 next

Watch out for some stunts being pulled over next 30 mins and see you later

GL

9 02 am

Bad news atm - BTTZ areas on a few pairs

ie EU - we need under 1030 and 27 to be selling more and over 57 and 60 to be back buying and holding on

The 25 pips or so in between are really just tease area- OK if you are an experienced scalper - but designed to just keep setting you up in wrong trades and to unsettle you

Both interim low and interim highs have held over 30 mins and so until we come properly out the tease area - we are going nowhere

Will see if any other pairs offer better opps this next 20 -30 mins

I reckon I am going to take Basil a walk in a bit - keep him happy and hope after 9 30 or 10 00 am UK time we come out of tight ranges

Before I go I will post my EU chart set up

The EU / GU / AU etc are under the Lits favouring lower - with UCad and UChf above theirs favouring more moves up

As mentioned it all depends on the S & R areas holding or breaking and on EU we need back over 1060 or under 1030 and 20 ( and dont forget 1017 as well )

OK - I can scalp away like made for 3 -7 pips all the while - but its hard work after a bit and why do it if you can cherry pick and catch better moves ie the 15 -30+ pip targets etc that give us better RR's and also make us more money

i will assist with scalping for 1 to 3 pip moves if anyone wants to do that - but you need tight stops for it to work etc - not 10 pips stops and 3-5 pip targets - that can be a recipe for a minor disaster - and we dont want that

pete are you short GU/ EU in this 9.00 am TW ? and if so what prices

No - but still short from early on after 6 00 am on part stakes with stops in profits at at 1053 and 5608 after 8 00 am

will leave them alone all day if possible - if I get stopped no problem the bulk of stakes been taken out already as profits

EU - I Min LR chart - prices under Lits areas - but will supports hold

EU#

1 Min LR chart with KT and some levels

Will 1020/30 hold the falls or will we breach under the area

I need back over 1060 and 80 to be buying a lot more for tries back up over 1100 +

195180d1438158244-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-290715-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 290715 AM.png
    EU - 290715 AM.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 371
EU

10 19 am

If we get pullbacks in the 1070 to 80 area - they should stay above 1050 /55

Over 1085 keep buying

Under 1050 and 50 hold sells on longer

In between - scalp

Anyone watching time syncs - 7 21/ 22 am UK was the one KT on many pairs so far

Noticed GU bounced up 9 pips from there so far - was not in it though ;-(

Update

The comment above was from well over 2 hrs ago

7 21 am was the first time of the morning on change

The main next one was 8 30 am

So far from then

EU - back up over 30 pips - but 7 21 am had not original held - might have know being the manipulated pair

EJ - 7 21 am held and its up 50 pips from there

GU - 8 30 am held and back up 45 + pips

Uchf - 8 30 am was around the highs and dropped now over 35 pips from then

Ucad - 8 30 am - only breached by 1 pip about 20 mins later - then dropped over 30 pips

AU - 8 30 low held and back up over 20 pips since

Finally GJ - the beast has risen over 65 pips from 7 21 am

Not got all those pips - but not done too badly - i always say anything over 50% of a pip rally - and you have not done too bad - if you P & P then you actually end up with more pips than the rally move - but obviously thats with multi size different stakes etc

GU

10 34 am

Noticed this last high at approx 5638 is high of the week so far - not checked other weeks so far

I have been taken out all my sells on part stakes with stops in profits - as once over 5610 and 15 - the GU was above the LitS area favouring buys then

Pullbacks need to stay above 5615 ish to look at buying again - but check 30 min rule on the 5638 high

EU

10 40 am

at 1071 ish now

I want to sell under 83 / 85 if possible

Over those prices carry on buying

R 's at 75 -82 areas

Cannot sell just yet - other than quick scalps - might not be until after 11 00 am

GU

10 43 am

still in buys and price still rising atm

Need over 5650 to stay with buys - otherwise look for pullbacks soon

Status
Not open for further replies.