Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning leemo

Would take me at least 10 mins to say really my view

But I will say if you are experienced and got lots of trades under your belt and know what you are doing - yes you can make money spreadbetting - but pick a good SB broker and then work out all the tricks that might come you way via the platform slowing and speeding up and of course you might not always be able to enter when you have a good price etc etc

Will feature it in more detail later on today or over weekend in the Trade journal

For newbie traders - then be careful - especially short term intraday

Good Trading

F

Thank you. I would be very grateful for any broker advice from you or other experienced traders

It's 7 am and all the beasts and pips monsters (except MM) have assembled ;))) GOOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Morning dl

I noticed MM was trading late last night

Maybe he is at work this morning etc - for me would prefer the 7 -9 30 am movements to ones after 10 00 pm last night - but saying that MM will extract blood out of a stone when he's scalping nowadays lol

Have a good Friday 13th

Regards

i'll stay playing the usd bounces north until the dynamics change dramatically

euro stays the sell so far ...........I took positions earlier

the tease or trick on the EU now is really we need to drop under 0565 any time in TW

If we tease down and stop within say 3 pips either way - then really - its still going to bounce back up again - but we then need over 85 and 88 to stay with holding new scalp buys

Under 0560 it easy - but by rights it might not go there for another 30 mins or so - if it is going lower

pressure south again on usd ............so i'm already out of any trades at moment

I am out my 30% sell on EU after no try under 70 now

Would sell again under say 62 and 60 - but favour scalp buys - especially if over 85

i'm 2 mins off of now selling the usd .............unless things change

GU

6 59am

Was a scalp buy by 6 39am but was in others at time

30 min rule and a lot of R from 4860 to say 67 that might stop it for now

GU

PA been nice and made 67 - so exited last scalp buy for just 7 pips - but thats OK

Above 55 on pullbacks still another buy atm

Need under 54 and 50 to be holding scalp sells

usd dumping ...........fill your boots .........offline for a few mins here

I am sure we can sell EU again - but dont know whether from under 0595 or from 0602 /5 area for now

Over 0610 and 15 - that theory is out the door and look for more scalp buys

30 min rule worked on EJ as well - but not in any scalp on that pair atm

Pullbacks staying above say 41 /43 are buys again

Status
Not open for further replies.