Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday 13th - March 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders.

Anyone superstitious ?

Friday 13th - what could go wrong ?? lol

There's no main red news until 12 30 pm - so at least a Friday morning to concentrate on the technicals - I hope ;-)

Its 6 30 am and already its scalp buys on the UChf / Ucad and a sell on the EU

I will get to them in a FX pair review in a bit but so far we are seeing dollar strength the last 3 -4 hrs of so - that as you all know can change at the Opens - that's if the markets want it to.

Got to pop out for 40 mins around the LO at 7 50 am time - but other that that got a few hrs to trade this morning - and then will do a few more after Lunch - whether I have made my daily target beforehand or not

All contributions on FX welcome

Have a good day

Regards

F

6 39 am

I should just say 6 21 am for a start and look at the EU tick or 1 min chart

Thats approx 19 mins or so ago and already EU made me a profitable trade with a RR of 5 - yes 4 pip stop

Left 30% on with stop in tight profit at 0586

Both Uchf and UCad scalp buys not so good with PA more playful than the EU

Still between the 2 got another 9 pips out of them from just after 6 21 am and 6 30 am

It make a change when the EU is the nice easy scalp

morning all ...........

usd very much still bull...........playing the bounces

just had one at 6.42

Hi Forexmospherian,

As one of the more experienced traders on this forum. What are your thoughts on trading through a spreadbetting broker? Do the well known problems out weigh the tax benefits? Do you know any successful spreadbetters?

Thanks

EJ

6 46am

Been like the EU - pity i chose to scalp the UCad in hindsight and not my favourite EJ - shows I am not fully awake at this time in the morning

Bounces staying under 128 73/75 should be sells again - but lets watch 30 min rule as well from 6 35 am on EJ as well

The drop from 6 21 am on EJ was worth 30 pips - did not get 1 pip off that - shame ;-(

still trying to work that usd bounce north.........plenty of candiates to sell.........even euro looks sellable now

picked up a handful on EU..............usd looks weak though.........bounce is weak so far

Hi Forexmospherian,

As one of the more experienced traders on this forum. What are your thoughts on trading through a spreadbetting broker? Do the well known problems out weigh the tax benefits? Do you know any successful spreadbetters?

Thanks

Morning leemo

Would take me at least 10 mins to say really my view

But I will say if you are experienced and got lots of trades under your belt and know what you are doing - yes you can make money spreadbetting - but pick a good SB broker and then work out all the tricks that might come you way via the platform slowing and speeding up and of course you might not always be able to enter when you have a good price etc etc

Will feature it in more detail later on today or over weekend in the Trade journal

For newbie traders - then be careful - especially short term intraday

Good Trading

F

6.48 was the turn north for usd ...........jees its hard work trying to heave it north again

6 39 am

I should just say 6 21 am for a start and look at the EU tick or 1 min chart

Thats approx 19 mins or so ago and already EU made me a profitable trade with a RR of 5 - yes 4 pip stop

Left 30% on with stop in tight profit at 0586

Sill in 30% sell on EU under 86 and so far bounce only to 82/3 and then another fall

Going to exit if now under 70 or 72 now

30 Mins is by say 7 09 am TW and then would looks at scalp buys

Under 70 and 63 would still hold sell on

GU

6 59am

Was a scalp buy by 6 39am but was in others at time

30 min rule and a lot of R from 4860 to say 67 that might stop it for now

Status
Not open for further replies.