Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my sort of entry anymore (I used to love a good counter-trend trade, though!)
Still, if your account is live and you appear to be making a grand per day or so, just keep doing what you're doing.
Good luck mm

yes re the counter trend trade. i think it may be a sign of my greenness. ie i think F normLLY WOULD LOOK FOR A Higher level to show bullishness then take a retest trade. altho he got an earlier entry than me on this occasion

Ah. I only rarely pop in this thread and just guessed an average based on a few of your statements i've seen from time to time. £500 or so, maybe?
Either way, you appear to be doing good, matey. Keep it up

yes and i keep doing it on 1k account. ty man. i think i am at the point where mainly self belief holds me back. self doubt really hammers my performance

ok gotta eat drink and be merry

Attachments

• verylast.PNG
    verylast.PNG
    1.9 KB · Views: 247
sorry had to do story for bedtime girlsI, WELL I SAW A WHile earlier, at around 6pm that first the low had been in a while, lr structure was beginning to change for the first time since 1pm ish. price at first failed to break4867 and then tried down for 30 mins, in which time it made 7 lower than 6.00pm, but did not break line on chart included.

also just saw this but dont know how affecting it was

Attachments

• notice.PNG
    notice.PNG
    3.7 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.