Intraday EUR/USD Trades

Compounding. Nice to see you traded again. At least I will follow your trade.

Why don't you come over to the active currency trading thread, where you will have some observers.

Do your thing ovver there.

I adjusted my trade a tad for some breathing room...

Trade 2: A
Long: 1.3591
S/L: 1.3581
Target: Open
Trade Record: 1-0

Just in the nick of time too!

The Pearl Fisher said:
Its just plain bad trading. You are constantly running scared adjusting unrealistic stop losses.

Scared? Never. You see Im a real trader Pearl, I don't have to pretend for no one, the only other time I will change my S/L again is to move it up. Im actually right here at my desk observing the market so I can make as much adjustment's to my trades as I see fit.

What you don't know about me is that I harldy lose money when I trade, but I do lose at times. That is where you started off wrong. The trades speak for themselves, some people can't handle the truth. You don't know my trading technique or me, so don't make a fool of yourself. If my S/L gets it at 1.3581 im out the trade, period.

The Pearl Fisher said:
Its just plain bad trading. You are constantly running scared adjusting unrealistic stop losses.

If you've read my post from page 4 of this thread you would have known that I was waiting for a good buying opportunity, so now im in the market with the long I intially and originally wanted. And im in with a 10 pip S/L. This is all fact. This is all so simple to understand don't make things difficult.

Just read your little post while typing. What you have over at that thread is a joke to a real day trader such as myself. That is not a "journal". Quite frankly I don't know what it is. You entice me to "come over" there where I would be recognized, but I don't give a rat's dick about recognition. I just care about trading. Like all real traders do.

Trade 2: Closed at 1.3606
Trade Result: Winner 15 pips
Trade Record: 2-0

What the heck! 1 more quickie before I have to go...

Trade 3
Short: 1.3606
S/L: 1.3612
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 2-0

Remeber, my market data comes from InterbankFx

Compounding said:
Im looking for a good entry point. Looking to get into something for I have to jet at 5:30pm New York time.

Closed out my trade. Why? Told you guys I had to go, and I do really do limits. Don't worry, we'll play again tomorrow guys, bye :cool:.

Trade 3: Closed at 1.3595
Trade Result: Winnner +11 pips
Trade Record: 3-0

Don't think I'll be able to get into a good trade today. The market has no momentum, or at least not enough to get me in and out by days end....If I had gotten off my lazy but this morning and woke up at 8.00am EST I could have had a decent short trade, but hey...not complaining really.

Trade 3: Closed at 1.3595
Trade Result: Winnner +11 pips

I actually opened this trade much earlier, but forgot to post it here. Im in a trade-off right now with another trader. It is in "Members Journal- Curreny Traders LIVE" just in case anyone wan't to follow...

Trade 4:
Short: 1.3643
S/L: 1.3654
Trade Result:

Trade 5:
Short: 1.3629
S/L: 1.3654
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 4-0[/QUOTE]

Note: On average my S/L's are 10-15 pips. In this particular trade it is 25 pips. Why? because I won't have the convenience of being at my desk to monitor this trade. This trade I'm expecting to collect more pips than I usually do (10-20 pips) because I will be holding on to this trade for a few hours...

Competition Trade Journal

Trade 8: A
Long: 1.3611
S/L: 1.3582
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 6-1

Overall Trade Record - Located in "Forex - Intraday EUR/USD Trades"

Trade 11: A
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 10-1

This is a disgrace for me. My S/L is at an unacceptable 29 pips. Although it will be moved up as the market progresses upward (because I consider myself a dynamical trader trading in a dynamical market place) it is still disappointing to me. It means that my timing is off, not the direction. It's kind of contradicting though, because I actually fell glad I made this mistake also, because I know where I went wrong and will try to improve on it the next time.

Competition Trade Journal

Trade 8: Closed at 1.3582
Trade Result: Loser -29 pips
Trade Record: 6-2

Overall Trade Record - Located in "Forex - Intraday EUR/USD Trades"

Trade 11: Closed at 1.3582
Trade Result: Loser -29 pips
Trade Record: 10-2

Well, this is certainly a learning experience :cool:. I know where I went wrong on the trades that I loss. This error will be embedded in my brain, so that next time I won't make such foolish trades. Anyway, I'm glad to be at peace now. Just me alone with my journal before all the rude interuptions. Don't need no one else. I said at the 1st post in this thread the reason I was doing this and why I was here. I'm still enjoying the ride.

The next time I enter a trade I will need a clear cut signal. I think I have a better picture now on how that signal should look. Until next trade.