Intraday EUR/USD Trades

Im moving my S/L up again to 1.3633. This S/L move up is a statement being made by me that, if price goes down to 1.3633 I just don't want the trade anymore. The 1.3634/35 support level has been tested so many times during the past 5hrs. I don't expect price to breach those levels, if it does im out the game.

Trade 1: E
Long: 1.3638
S/L: 1.3633
Target: Open

Wrong pair...wrong session...whats with all this dancing about with stops...beyond me....ah I get it....messing about with new platform .... :LOL:

counter_violent said:
Wrong pair...wrong session...whats with all this dancing about with stops...beyond me....ah I get it....messing about with new platform .... :LOL:

O.K...

Compounding said:
Resistance at 1.3644 was tested and held. We are still in the intraday 1.3634/35-1.3644/46 range with bias toward the upside..

Trade 1: B
S/L: 1.3636

It appears the 1.3644/46 resistance has been breached and we might finally be out of the little range we were in. I believe there's still money on the table for this bullish trade, so im still holding...

It appears price is trying to build itself a new home above the old resistance level of 1.3644. No know how long it will take price to build that new home or how long it will be staying at it's new home, but i think I still see more money on the table. You see, price doesn't really live anywhere, it just stays at hotels :p, but as soon as it checks out, that is when "I" check out...or cash out... :p

Trade 1: F
S/L: 1.3637

Compounding said:
It appears price is trying to build itself a new home above the old resistance level of 1.3644. No know how long it will take price to build that new home or how long it will be staying at it's new home, but i think I still see more money on the table. You see, price doesn't really live anywhere, it just stays at hotels :p, but as soon as it checks out, that is when "I" check out...or cash out... :p

Trade 1: F

Long at 38...with spread of 2 pips....thats 40 B E .....
Price is not moving....as pointed out previously......foresight not hindsight......
Price range over the time in this trade is 34-49......current price 46

Wrong pair...... Wrong session
Almost 9 hrs of absolutely nothing

Paul Tudor Jones.....your job is safe.

Attachments

• wp-ws.gif
    wp-ws.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 169
counter_violent said:
Long at 38...with spread of 2 pips....thats 40 B E .....
Price is not moving....as pointed out previously......foresight not hindsight......
Price range over the time in this trade is 34-49......current price 46

Wrong pair...... Wrong session
Almost 9 hrs of absolutely nothing

Paul Tudor Jones.....your job is safe.

No. You got it all wrong. I bought at 1.3636, so im break even at 1.3638; therefore im long at 1.3638. Got it? My account says open at 1.3638-meaning I bought at 1.3636. The lowest price that EUR/USD traded at within the past 15hrs was at 1.3634, but maybe you didn't know that. My entry was 98% accurate. Now im just waiting for a suitable exit, so I can finally get some rest. Where are your trades? I am a day trader I make 2-4 trades on average during a 24hr period. I look for an avergage of 35 pips or more for that 24hr period. Do you trade like this?

You say price is not moving...not moving for which trader? You? or Me? Im about 9-10pips in profit right now as I type. I could just shut down my computer and call it a night, if I so please, but this is not what I chose to do. So, while you are tradeless on the sidelines, Im sitting comfortably in my trade. Somebody is not playing right here. I'll let the general public tell it...

Would anyone else trade EUR/USD in this session....mmmm thought not...maybe thats why it aint moving :LOL:

Screw it im tired. Just closed out my trade. Could have probably held on for a few more pips, but sleep is calling me. That's all folks!

Trade 1: Closed at 1.3648
Trade Result:Winner +11 Pips
Trader Record: 1-0

Just read your little post while typing. What other pair would I trade. I only trade the EUR/USD..Lol. Im building a trading system in Excel that uses GBP/USD data, but that's beyond the scope of this "discussion". Maybe price wasn't moving for you, but did you see it move from 1.3634 (my open position was 1.3638) all the way up to 1.3651? ( I closed out at 1.3648) Or maybe that's not considered movement for a day trader. Did I forget to mention that my S/L's throughout the whole time was betwee 8-5 pips? Or did I mention that I successfully excuted this trade? Not to boast, just simple stating the truth. Goodnight.

Which part of " wrong pair" " wrong session" do you not understand?

If you must trade the Asia session ....try something relevant like JPY cross pairs

Goodnight

counter_violent said:
Which part of " wrong pair" " wrong session" do you not understand?

If you must trade the Asia session ....try something relevant like JPY cross pairs

Goodnight

I see. I understand a "trader" of your caliber. Been around you guys for years. Again, why would I trade a different pair when the only pair i ever trade is the EUR/USD? Makes no sense! There are money making opportunites every session in the market...some traders can see them (me) and some traders can't (you).

Im eyballing this market right now as we speak, Im looking for a good entry point. Looking to get into something for I have to jet at 5:30pm New York time.

I detect that the EUR/USD is bottoming out and a good buying opportunity might present itself within the next hour from time of post...

Compounding said:
I detect that the EUR/USD is bottoming out and a good buying opportunity might present itself within the next hour from time of post...

The market just move from 1.3587 to 1.3609 (22 pips) in 15mins. Wow. This show's bullish momentum. The pair should come back down though, but I don't think it's stay at the 1.3590/87 levels will be a long one. It's almost like price will be doing an "encore", one last round before heading up. So, encore! encore!... ;)

Compounding said:
The market just move from 1.3587 to 1.3609 (22 pips) in 15mins. Wow. This show's bullish momentum. The pair should come back down though, but I don't think it's stay at the 1.3590/87 levels will be a long one. It's almost like price will be doing an "encore", one last round before heading up. So, encore! encore!... ;)

As predicted, price is coming back for an "encore". Price has just droped from 1.3610 to 1.3593 as I type. We are now in a range: 1.3610(Top) and 1.3587(Bottom). Looking for price to "inject" itself back somewhere in the bottom of the range, so that I can assess the situation better...

Compounding said:
As predicted, price is coming back for an "encore". Price has just droped from 1.3610 to 1.3593 as I type. We are now in a range: 1.3610(Top) and 1.3587(Bottom). Looking for price to "inject" itself back somewhere in the bottom of the range, so that I can assess the situation better...

Well, price didn't go low enough into the range for me to want to buy. So I passed. Price is now at the Top of the range, and if it continues to flirt with the resistance level I might just be able to sell it back into the bottom of the range: Which I already established. I think a good strong SHORT strand might be in the making, if price continues to flirt with this resistance level. Only time will tell. We are still in the range.

Compounding said:
Well, price didn't go low enough into the range for me to want to buy. So I passed. Price is now at the Top of the range, and if it continues to flirt with the resistance level I might just be able to sell it back into the bottom of the range: Which I already established. I think a good strong SHORT strand might be in the making, if price continues to flirt with this resistance level. Only time will tell. We are still in the range.

We are in now in what appears to be a "Range within a Range" or RWR. 1.3610-1.3587 is the parent range, while 1.3610-13593 is the child, so to speak. This could be seen on a 5min chart, and my market data is from InterbankFx.

Usually when there is RWR there is potentially a buy and a sell signal all within that same range. Time will tell, but I do know what Im talking about when it comes to this. Lets go see! :cheesy:

Compounding said:
We are in now in what appears to be a "Range within a Range" or RWR. 1.3610-1.3587 is the parent range, while 1.3610-13593 is the child, so to speak. This could be seen on a 5min chart, and my market data is from InterbankFx.

Usually when there is RWR there is potentially a buy and a sell signal all within that same range. Time will tell, but I do know what Im talking about when it comes to this. Lets go see! :cheesy:

Who are you commenting to, so to speak?

I’ve just popped in here and there is only me and you here. And I've got to go again now.

Bye

Im in folks! I believe I bought at a good level. Check out my trade below. My theroy on the Price Behavior seems to be accurate..now let me post this dorn trade quick! before no one believes that I bought at those levels...there are people like that..

Trade 2
Long: 1.3591
S/L: 1.3585