• FTSE350 Index.png
    FTSE350 Index.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 158
  • DJ30 Industrial Avg Index.png
    DJ30 Industrial Avg Index.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 162
FTSE 350 - Break out here or fake out ?

Dow confirms FTSE resistance given 200 MA + 61% Fib resistance

Seeing as you asked a question and are therefore unsure of the answer. Its a breakout!
It will soon be Christmas and stocks fall in October and rally into Christmas. I thought even 6 years of experience might have taught you that.

I'm here to help if you have any more questions.

I have a question for you though, did you ever post as Wallstreet1928 ?

Lets take time out to pray for eveyones safety in Canada ....

InterMarketAnalysis
@trader_Aadil
lets pray for everyones safety RT @PzFeed: BREAKING NEWS: Ottawa police now confirm one suspect has been killed. 2 suspects remain at large.

An example of intermarket analysis folks

FTSE = DOW

so if dow breaks the IHS neckline here based on terrorism fears emanating from Canada = FTSE lower and vice versa

Attachments

• DJ30 Industrial Avg Index 60 mins .png
    DJ30 Industrial Avg Index 60 mins .png
    39.3 KB · Views: 157
I will be doing a youtube video later tonight explaining my thought process and outlook

BOE was very Dovish and we have reached the neckline of IHS on DOW = support

ALl bearish news now factored into FTSE @ 6350 from higher CPI and Canadian terrorism

An example of intermarket analysis folks

FTSE = DOW

so if dow breaks the IHS neckline here based on terrorism fears emanating from Canada = FTSE lower and vice versa

FTSE = DOW :LOL: have you actually traded both, they're chalk and cheese.

Your talking about recent events.
... a Muslim convert was killed by Quebec police after deliberately hitting two soldiers in his car, killing one and injuring another. A minister said it was a "terrible act of violence against our country". Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney said the attack was "clearly linked to terrorist ideology."...

So heres the comparison graph of FTSE vs Dow TODAY. Easily accessible to anyone who cares to follow up on your random words.

My maths degree would say, "FTSE != DOW" (Actual stats show it has a roughly 62% correlation over long periods) it would also say "Maths > Economics".

Attachments

• FvD.png
    FvD.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 158
Last edited by a moderator:
FTSE = DOW

InterMarketAnalysis = wallstreet1928

You posted your phone number under the name wallstreet1928, the same one you used to register the InterMarketAnalysis web site with. I love google :love:

Why were you keeping that so secret, refusing to acknowledge it:?:

This might explain it, heres a few things you wrote as wallstreet1928...
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...s-p-aimed-help-new-traders-65.html#post695534
"Honestly I am just a rookie
I have never had a trader job in the city
I don't have any financial qualifications or anything related to the markets
I haven't even read any books to be honest, just skimmed through them "

My particular favourite...
"I studied economics at manchester(waste of time really as i didn't really learn anything. All the theories that were propagated were ancient and not relevant to modern economics.) "

"I am currently doing a day job, watching cricket highlights of west indies v england and i am attempting to trade whilst doing analysis and post live trades........
it can get confusing ????"
:LOL:

And to top it off you made 6600 posts in just over 2 years and you have the cheek to tell me I need to get out more because I post too much. Pot - Kettle :LOL:
You do know its basic psychology that people say things they think about themselves, so I'm guessing you feel you need to get a girlfriend too! :LOL:

Mods, we need a 'smug' smiley please. :p

Its pointless posting on here chaps ...We have one troll that has ruined it for everyone. Like I said before I would continue provided we had some order and mutual respect.

He cant accept the fact that I nailed the top and bottom today in the markets in real time with time stamped entry/exit, and he has no ammunition to criticize me with except his delusional mind.

A really sad man .. who is jealous more traffic is coming to my threads than his own scalping thread. Poor chap wants the limelight ...

So I will let him have it.

I will no longer be posting on here.

It is a loss to Trade2Win, not mine. Especially given the poor content on here.

over and out

Adios

Just one thing from your video analysis.
14mins 28 seconds into your report.
Your words ... "The ebola crisis nobody could have anticipated the escalation and the fear-mongering that would have gone on there."

My post from Sep 23rd one month ago.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-7502.html#post2396630

"I said last week it would be war or Ebola used to bring the markets down. Maybe they're saving Ebola for October. "

You really have a lot to learn about the way the markets really work.

Maybe get 10,000 hours screen time before you start telling people how to trade.

On the Ebola side, I posted recently that the story is now dead so its not going to effect markets any more.

Oh boy, just 10 seconds after that doozy, you say "scalpers are not traders they're just gamblers" :LOL:

We have some f'kin awesome gamblers on this site then. They take scalps daily and rake in big profits. I'm sure they love youngsters like you telling them they're gamblers. :LOL: