Inter-market analysis on FTSE 100

Early weakness as forecast in my Youtube video is now over

Your completely wrong again, its still weak 3 1/2 hours later. Your now 50 points down on another ftse position. Where are you getting your information from?
I can help you out if you like, we're here to help on T2W. I dont have an economics degree from Manchester Uni but as Forexmo says that's a good thing in this game.

I hope those training sessions you sell cover your trading losses.

:clover:

According to my Numpty technical analysis 6204 - 6220 would be a good place to buy FTSE.

FTSE longs closed -7

Failure for FTSE to rally post Apple earnings and CHinese data = weakness

will wait for next signal

Closed long -7 then it went up 50 points. :whistling

Failure for FTSE to rally post Apple earnings and CHinese data = weakness and yet FTSE is well up on the day looking strong.
Are you flipping a coin and making up reasons for heads or tails? Either that or economic data doesnt allow a person to profit from market moves as you have so capably shown.

Come and check out my sh1tty calls on the Scalping the ftse thread (I'm down 36 today), they might make you feel better. ;)

Closed long -7 then it went up 50 points. :whistling

Failure for FTSE to rally post Apple earnings and CHinese data = weakness and yet FTSE is well up on the day looking strong.
Are you flipping a coin and making up reasons for heads or tails? Either that or economic data doesnt allow a person to profit from market moves as you have so capably shown.

Come and check out my sh1tty calls on the Scalping the ftse thread (I'm down 36 today), they might make you feel better. ;)

My forte is day trading. Hence only share my swing trades here ....
proving very hard to navigate due to exogenous variable shocks.

The only reason we have had a rally today is due to ECB bond buying which no trader could have anticipated (unless the insiders got a tip off by the ECB)

"Exclusive: ECB looking at corporate bond buys, could move as soon as December"
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/10/21/uk-ecb-policy-idUKKCN0IA0WK20141021

I also day trade the markets and I nailed +330 points last week in real time. This week is proving to be tricky thus far .

I may start sharing my day trades soon.

I am not a scalper. I wish you the best in your trading career buddy, I dont have time to observe others and criticise them as I am too busy studying and trading the markets.

You sound very emotionally charged, a very erratic & unstable character. These are not good signs for a scalper.

Stay positive buddy and focus on your trading, hope you get back to the black by the end of the day.

Your completely wrong again, its still weak 3 1/2 hours later. Your now 50 points down on another ftse position. Where are you getting your information from?
I can help you out if you like, we're here to help on T2W. I dont have an economics degree from Manchester Uni but as Forexmo says that's a good thing in this game.

I hope those training sessions you sell cover your trading losses.

:clover:

I was right given FTSE now 6320 , not wrong.

I think you owe me an apology due to your ignorant remark.

I seriously encourage you to get a mentor and educate yourself.

The amount of ignorant/rude individuals on Trade2Win is truly unbelievable. The true definition of a troll.

I will give it a few more days and if i fail to see good manners and positive comments on my blog I will call it quits.

I think people should appreciate it when somebody shares there trade set ups and charts. That is why this website was created for, for sharing ideas and trades with like minded traders.

Any negative comments will be flagged from now on...please be positive in your mindset.

Jealousy is a very bad trait of character ....one of the seven deadly sins, do not allow it to consume you.

My forte is day trading. Hence only share my
I also day trade the markets and I nailed +330 points last week in real time. This week is proving to be tricky thus far .

I may start sharing my day trades soon.

Yeah its a difficult market at the moment.
I would be interested in your day trading calls.
I think the majority of traders are emotional as we are human and sometimes we take the markets swing personally(especially when we are on the wrong side :()

Yeah its a difficult market at the moment.
I would be interested in your day trading calls.
I think the majority of traders are emotional as we are human and sometimes we take the markets swing personally(especially when we are on the wrong side :()

Yes I agree we are all emotional, but not the traders in the Top 5%.

Surely the sign of a good trader is that he remains calm/collective in the face of adversity ...esp volatility & irrationality when it comes to price action.

And yes I will certainly look to share them in the near future.

^Agreed,Lol there are a lot of strong opinions on here so people will call you out.Just ride it mate like the markets and stick around.

ECB has not put corporate bond buying on agenda on.ft.com/1Fw5p6M

haha they just denied it

I am now swing short FTSE 6320

sl = 6420

tgt = 6220

I was right given FTSE now 6320 , not wrong.

I think you owe me an apology due to your ignorant remark.

I seriously encourage you to get a mentor and educate yourself.

I think you owe the people who pay you money more than an apology if they followed your calls on the ftse.