Inter-market analysis on FTSE 100

According to my technical analysis of your posted trades you have been trading for nearly 6 weeks and you are

-100, +30, +70, -100, +5, -25, -100, -100, -10, +10, 0, +70, -7, -30

A staggering -287.

I am very concerned why you never answered Malaguti's question "are you the old username Wallstreet1928?"
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/191184-inter-market-analysis-ftse-100-a-5.html#post2407534

Wallstreet1928 was shut down by the mods on this site for an amazingly similar set of threads.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...-aimed-help-new-traders-2773.html#post1738100

As Malaguti says the links from Wallstreet1928 posts go to your website!

After 6 years you havent hit the big time with your trading methods (In fact as far as I can make out, your still living with your parents) and are selling your services for £50 a month which are, as everyone can see, not worth it.

From your site.
"I have been running the Live Analysis Service for more than 6 years now and I average + 200 points week with subscribers in real time."
It never ceases to amaze me how many people post on this site saying they make xhundred or xthousand points profit every week and yet when they post their calls they end up losing. Maybe Trade2Win is cursed. :devilish:

I'm posting this to highlight that giving money to another person will decrease not increase your wealth.

market has turned very bullish with Nasdaq going for IHS target 4000

FTSE shorts closed -30

bias change to swing long 6350

sl = 6250

tgt = 6450

FTSE lonsg now amended to b/e @ 6350

Glaxo earnings released - weaker

"GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), reported third-quarter revenue down 3 percent to £5.6 billion ($8.9 billion), lower than the £5.7 billion forecast by analysts, as sales of its blockbuster asthma drug Advair continued to fall."

BUT BOE was Dovish ... so positive for FTSE

Proper traders must be down then given FTSE rally to 6380 ?

Anyway its pointless replying to you as you have an agenda and will be sat there praying for my trades to go against me. ( a sad/negative person does that. A good individual wishes for everyones prosperity)

Honestly you need to get yourself a girlfriend or make some human friends.

10,000+ post on Trade2win = a very sad state of affairs.

Get out buddy , get some fresh air ...there is more to life than sat on a forum posting all day. How you find time to post so much is beyond me.

Beware the seller of dreams

According to my technical analysis of your posted trades you have been trading for nearly 6 weeks and you are

-100, +30, +70, -100, +5, -25, -100, -100, -10, +10, 0, +70, -7, -30

A staggering -287.

I am very concerned why you never answered Malaguti's question "are you the old username Wallstreet1928?"
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/191184-inter-market-analysis-ftse-100-a-5.html#post2407534

Wallstreet1928 was shut down by the mods on this site for an amazingly similar set of threads.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...-aimed-help-new-traders-2773.html#post1738100

As Malaguti says the links from Wallstreet1928 posts go to your website!

After 6 years you havent hit the big time with your trading methods (In fact as far as I can make out, your still living with your parents) and are selling your services for £50 a month which are, as everyone can see, not worth it.

From your site.
"I have been running the Live Analysis Service for more than 6 years now and I average + 200 points week with subscribers in real time."
It never ceases to amaze me how many people post on this site saying they make xhundred or xthousand points profit every week and yet when they post their calls they end up losing. Maybe Trade2Win is cursed. :devilish:

I'm posting this to highlight that giving money to another person will decrease not increase your wealth.

Well said Postie - it might deter the not very bright, greedy or simply naive from giving their money away. One can only hope(y)

FTSE 100 daily chart --

A break of 6395 opens up 6450 given that BOE was dovish today

Hence my bias change and long from 6350

Central banks dictate price action hence fundamentals very important

Attachments

• FTSE100 Index.png
    FTSE100 Index.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 142
FTSE 10 mins chart

Unfilled gap @ 6395

Keep an eye on it

also very important on daily chart

Attachments

• FTSE 100 (DFB)10m.png
    FTSE 100 (DFB)10m.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 146
Higher CPI data in the US = risk off due to Tapering fears re-ignited according to fundamentals

Live Squawk @livesquawk
US CPI (MoM) Sep: 0.10% (est 0.00%; prev -0.20%), (YoY) Sep: 1.70% (est 1.60%; prev 1.70%)

Thank you.

Michael gayed is a very good friend of mine, he personally sent me his book for free and asked me to do a review on it. We talk regularly on Twitter and share our thoughts ( in other words this market is so blatantly manipulated and controlled by central banks, thereby proving very hard to forecast at present)

His father did great service to the Theory of Inter-market analysis. Qudos to him.

Mr Murphy and Mr Mendelsohn were the fathers of IMA in the USA. But the current Queen of inter-market analysis in the UK is Anna Coulling

For all those who want to learn the science of inter-market analysis please read
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Three-Dimensional-Approach-Forex-Trading/dp/1491248777

Thank you.

Michael gayed is a very good friend of mine, he personally sent me his book for free and asked me to do a review on it. We talk regularly on Twitter and share our thoughts ( in other words this market is so blatantly manipulated and controlled by central banks, thereby proving very hard to forecast at present)

His father did great service to the Theory of Inter-market analysis. Qudos to him.

Mr Murphy and Mr Mendelsohn were the fathers of IMA in the USA. But the current Queen of inter-market analysis in the UK is Anna Coulling

For all those who want to learn the science of inter-market analysis please read
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Three-Dimensional-Approach-Forex-Trading/dp/1491248777

So no point in signing up for your monthly news letter then, because Inter market Analysis isnt relevant when markets are being controlled by central banks.
It looks like your TA guesses are the most profitable and your economics based guesses are wildly inaccurate. That suggests people should stick to Technical Analysis because it works.

Heres my contribution to peoples education, I suggest you read this.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Technical-Analysis-Dummies-Lifestyles-Paperback/dp/0764540440

Proper traders must be down then given FTSE rally to 6380 ?

Anyway its pointless replying to you as you have an agenda and will be sat there praying for my trades to go against me. ( a sad/negative person does that. A good individual wishes for everyones prosperity)

Honestly you need to get yourself a girlfriend or make some human friends.

10,000+ post on Trade2win = a very sad state of affairs.

Get out buddy , get some fresh air ...there is more to life than sat on a forum posting all day. How you find time to post so much is beyond me.

Just a quick back of a fag packet calculation tells me I've made 10,000 posts in 3,500 days thats 0.35 per day on average. You have posted 163 times in 36 days, thats an average of 4.5 posts per day. Thats a whopping 13 times more than me.
So by your own advice you need to post less get out more and let your parents have their dining room back instead of using it for your office.
You really need to think more before you post!

I would like to take time out and apologize on behalf of any rude members posting on my thread.

Unfortunately i can't control spam on my thread by trolls who have nothing better to do than focus on ruining a good thread that provides insight and info on the FTSE 100....This has become the most popular thread on indices in just a few weeks. ( I havent even started yet , I will make sure this is the most watched thread on Trade2win)

I personally consider it flattering that they have the time to focus on my work and sacrifice there time to read through my blog. They obviously value my analysis and incorporate that into there trading results, which is fine by me.

I am here to help all understand and help make everyone trade independently.

I AM NOT CHARGING ANYONE to read this blog, much to the delusional individuals that claim that.

This blog is free education for all.......everyone is welcome to read and take what benefits them.

The last few weeks since my inception have been by far the most craziest trading weeks with HEDGE FUNDS liquidating let alone your average retail trader.

I will continue to provide my insight and analysis. I encourage you all to ignore any spam, as I too will ignore it from now on.

Stay positive and always associate yourself with positive people.

I would like to take time out and apologize on behalf of any rude members posting on my thread.

Dont apologize on my behalf, I'm not sorry.

Unfortunately i can't control spam on my thread by trolls who have nothing better to do than focus on ruining a good thread that provides insight and info on the FTSE 100....This has become the most popular thread on indices in just a few weeks. ( I havent even started yet , I will make sure this is the most watched thread on Trade2win)

Theres only 5 people reading this including you and me :LOL: postman, Albiol, InterMarketAnalysis, marketpsych, SuddenDeath. I think your delusional.

I personally consider it flattering that they have the time to focus on my work and sacrifice there time to read through my blog. They obviously value my analysis and incorporate that into there trading results, which is fine by me.

I spend time reading pages on this site for useful info and there lots of it. When I see it I share it with others, when I see questionable material I highlight it. People who are Certain they know how the market works and how to trade it are wrong.

I am here to help all understand and help make everyone trade independently.
(y)

I AM NOT CHARGING ANYONE to read this blog, much to the delusional individuals that claim that.
Dont know anyone whos made that claim, certainly not me. However your website clearly shows you charge people real money for newsletters and coaching.

This blog is free education for all.......everyone is welcome to read and take what benefits them.
(y)

The last few weeks since my inception have been by far the most craziest trading weeks with HEDGE FUNDS liquidating let alone your average retail trader.

I will continue to provide my insight and analysis. I encourage you all to ignore any spam, as I too will ignore it from now on.

Stay positive and always associate yourself with positive people.

Be lucky.