"Indices Trading" On TraderGames.

Im staring to look like an old record player. any feed back from you guys or shall I knock this thread on the head.

sun

There is now people in the queue and go games. Live and one 100 pound game going on live.take a look and see. Come on guys put 20 or 50 quid in and see if you can win 80 to 200 quid.better than spreadbetting.

Now live at http://www.tradergames.com/MyHome.aspx

You would think i work for tradergames,but i assure you, im nothing to do with them just looking for players

sun

Come on frugi

Im sure you have something to say about tradergames as you are an indices trader. and the other big Guns on this board. I can belive nobody have made any comments on it, Strange?

Need another 1 for the FX game it is flashing needs one player live http://www.tradergames.com/MyHome.aspx

sun

sun123 said:
Come on frugi

Im sure you have something to say about tradergames as you are an indices trader. and the other big Guns on this board. I can belive nobody have made any comments on it, Strange?

Need another 1 for the FX game it is flashing needs one player live http://www.tradergames.com/MyHome.aspx

sun

There just isnt enough people using Tradergames. I was sat waiting for a game for hours - gave up in the end.

I agree i was waiting for a game also in the FX game it was flashing for 1 player.and they didt get one,Also in the index games, there was 2 waitng for the 50 pound game and 1 for the 20 pound game ,but nothing.it is a shame.I have been at trading now for around 6 years.and have played around with spreadbetting.this is a dumb way to make money,unless you are a postion trader holdong for over 3 days

Then this site came around tradergames,i though um not a bad site,no margin to worry about.just put you stake up of 50 quid, to make 200.In the short time I been trading on threre I made 3,000k.which is not bad for a side line.

I am now considering to stop posting on this thread about the tradergames.I am getting no feed back of the so called traders on here. all i see on trad2win is spreadbetting talk. and traders posting they pretty charts saying you could have gone long here or short there. I say put you money where you mouth is.

sun

Now now

I am now considering to stop posting on this thread about the tradergames.I am getting no feed back of the so called traders on here. all i see on trad2win is spreadbetting talk. and traders posting they pretty charts saying you could have gone long here or short there. I say put you money where you mouth is.

sun

No need to be petulant because no one wants to play with you :rolleyes:

neil

If you did have a game against me. You wont beat me you not good enough,if you were you would challenge me.

I checked the site the other day & it seems that the idea hasn't really caught on. There have only been a few 2hr FX games this week. I was playing a lot, for fun, a couple of months ago and won 21/25 games - I guess not everyone likes being spanked & the core of winning traders frightened off the punters ;)

You may as well trade the futures maket.although I think tradergames is good for traders who don't have much capital,But I would say the 1000 pots are interesting you are only laying out 250.I think the concept is better then spread betting, as long as the platform you are trading on is sound.

Last edited:
Hi c6ackp

Agree with you I shouldn't have put my name up on here ( Momtic.) I got over 70% wining streak. maybe I have frighten them off.

In the last 4 weeks have been dead. prior to this I was getting a few games every day. A big corporation firm. as stopped playing, This is what tradergames told me. so it looks like one company was giving them all this business. It is a great shame.

Hello CJ how are you, thanks for you reply. yes i would agree with you on the 1000 pound pots, I would love to have a game but not against you lol.

Thanks for the reply's guys. and I was going to knock this thread on the head I may keep it open a little longer. now

sun

Well, I give up trying to get a game on tradergames.

Am I expected to just sit around all day waiting for a game?? It is more boring than my trading Strategy.

Guys.....I palyed lots of times on Tradergames and have actually exchanged emails with their head of marketing! Looks to me as the site is for the scrapheap.....there doesnt seem to be any effort on their part to want to make it succedd. Sponsoring FXplayer.com would have been a start.

Im up for a private game if anyone wants one?

The web site looks professional, The only think lets it down there are no players to have a game. send an email to Ladbrokes marketing team, maybe they be interested in the concept. Could take off like party poker or 888 under the right management,

Look's like it could be on it's last legs as there have only been 4 games in the past month!!

I tried to get hold of the guy who was marketing the site a couple of months ago, but he's "no longer involved with tradergames"...

Good fun while it lasted...

Last edited:
trader games

Does anyone know of any other sites that offer similar competitions,seems a shame its shutting down,guess it never really got started,maybe someone like Ladbrookes should do it.

Hi Guys,

just thought i'd add my input. Whether a new or experienced trader people would rather pit their wits and strats in the real market. Now i understand the point of if everone is in negative territory and the one who loses the least still wins the pot. Still a winner and good for your pocket. Isnt this promoting negative behaviour in trading in that even though you are losing you are still a winner. Im not a phsycologist but the thought of trading in real market conditions and losing but still winning breeds good thoughts intrinsically but are you following your owns systems rigidly. Maybe you are violating all of your rules just to win the pot knowing you only have a fixed loss just like a stop in the market. Except your not just doing this on 1 trade but maybe hundreds. Next you trade the real market and your trading behaviour has changed as you didnt stick to your rules.

Maybe the answer is in the name of the website 'tradergames'. Its a game for trading and at most taking gamble against only a few players and not calculating your true risk in the real market against other traders. Spreadbetting has its negative points and so does this but hey each and everone to their own.

This reply is not to shoot anyone down as im nowhere near a trader in the least.

Just reading and learning still

just realised this post was from a few years ago but hell i'l leave my post

Last edited: