"Indices Trading" On TraderGames.

Well does anyone want to play a game with me for,190 quid, there is 2 people queuing now for a 50 pound game.need another 2 players.

Sun

Nobody want to play the market with me. only need 3 players.2hr game for 190quid.

well i cant blame you,im hard to beat,lol

Sun

Name on www.tradergames.com is Momtic

pm me if anyone wants a game.for a 1,000 pot.need 4 players

Momtic

I have had 2 people who are interested in a game with me. any more. if you don't want to post you name on here. You can PM me/

sun.

I here stories, about spreadbetting.saying I had a bad fill or it did not take my trade. or my stop got hit then the market went my way. but if you was trading the real market you dont get these problems. I dont understand why more don't trade on tradergames.it offers better value for money.

Lets say you play a 20 pound game, you would play against 3 other players. and the one who makes the most money in 2hrs wins the 80 pound pot. if you play the 50 pound game you be playing for a 200 pound pot. see if you can make 200 quid on 2 pound a point with a 25 point stop and a target of 100 points.with spreadbetting, there is more chance you will get stopped out. With tradergames you play the real market prices it all comes down how good you are.

I also play the real market trading the s&p.but tradergames was so easy to use, English money. At the moment i got to trade in dollars with a USA account. wire my money form the UK to USA, and watch the exchange rates. its less stressful trading at tradergames.

I am not getting no feed back. I think im flogging a dead horse here.

Hi adrianallen

The last 3 weeks have been dead. prior to this I was getting a few games every day. A big corporation firm. as stopped playing, This is what tradergames told me. so it looks like one company was giving them all this business. It is a great shame.

If we can get another 2 players would you be interested in playing a 50 pound game. for a 200 pound pot. let me know Adrian.out of interest when did you register why i ask this there was lots of games the last few months, its only the last 3 weeks its gone dead.

sun

sun123 said:
Hi adrianallen

The last 3 weeks have been dead. prior to this I was getting a few games every day. A big corporation firm. as stopped playing, This is what tradergames told me. so it looks like one company was giving them all this business. It is a great shame.

If we can get another 2 players would you be interested in playing a 50 pound game. for a 200 pound pot. let me know Adrian.out of interest when did you register why i ask this there was lots of games the last few months, its only the last 3 weeks its gone dead.

sun

I registered months ago, but there was a problem accepting my card and it has taken them ages to sort it out. So I only got money into my account a few weeks ago. Im not going to get a chance to play today now, but perhaps later in the week.

Ok adrian

We see if we can get 2 other players to have a game. this week sometime. For a 200 pound pot. it will cost 50 pound to enter. and the game will last 2hr.

Ant offers for another 2 players?

sun

I think this could be a new way to trade. you need a small account no margin just you sake. you know how much you going to win or lose before the game starts. remember you are playing the real market with live trading platform, just like the real thing. but with less risk

What you think of this need 5 traders to put up 100 quid. on www.tradergames.com here are the prizes

1st 80% 307.12 pound
2nd 21% 99.75 pound
3rd 12% 45.03 pound
4th 7% 23.10 pound
5th 0

The time of the game will be 2.30pm to 6.30pm trading the USA market you can trade the dow s&p or nas.

If it takes off we could play for pots of a 1000 quid. With tradergames the winner takes all. but these will be private games set up on tradergames,they will get 5% for using the site.

Let me know what you think. Im sure all you traders out there are looking to make money. even if you came 2nd you get your stake back. And 3rd you get half of your stake ,4th you get 23 quid,sorry about 5th I cant please everyone.

If you register you can practice on the live trading platform till you heart's content

sun

Last edited:
There is 40,000 members on here and nobody is interested in making money? What i am offering is. 1st 2nd 3rd 4th place, in a private game so everyone makes some money. The traditional way on www.tradergames.com was winner takes all the pot. I think if they changed it to what I be offering they get more players, although the site is still new.

It surprises me the amount of people who waste money spreadbetting and binary betting. where the odds are stacked against you.But with tradergames the odds of wining money are on you side.

1st 80% 307.12 pound
2nd 21% 99.75 pound
3rd 12% 45.03 pound
4th 7% 23.10 pound
5th 0

if anyone is intresed.if give me some feed back. if not I may as well knock this thread on the head.

sun

Who would like to enter a Private game tomorow on www.tradergames.com The entry fee on this one is 250 quid the prizes are below.the game would start at 3.00pm till 8pm tomorow trading the USA markets.you can trade the Dow,S&P,NAS..

1st 900.00 pound
2nd 250.00 pound
3rd 90.06 pound
4th 46.23 pound
5th 0

sun

Well who give this thread 5 star,nobody is posting on here, its only me.. I think its all about EGO if you trade against me or others on here and you don't come 1st or 2nd, you don't want to look like you cant trade. This is good money 900 quid if you win the pot. and you get money if you come 2nd 3rd 4th, the only one who don't get money is 5th place. You all scared of coming 5th i gues.you guys will never make any money worth taking about.

Heh! sorry been busy trading this week. My system/strategy was giving me loads of signals :)

As for not looking like I can trade if I dont win. Im not too worried because It is a completely different style, so if I fail, so be it :)

Also my tradergames account only has £20 in it at the moment, so I can't play a game for more than that and probably wouldn't on my first few games anyway :)

Hi adrian

It looks like, its only me and you posting on here. I Agree you can play aggressive on tradergame,as you dont pay no commission to get in and out. The most you can lose is 20 quid to make 80. or the higher game you cant lose no more than 50 to make 200 pound. if you are brave you can play the 250 pound game and you cant lose no more than 250, to win a 1000 pound pot. I am still surprised that not many have posted on this thread.

Sun

I think for the site to be successful they need to offer more. For example they should allow free multiplayer games. Also there should be longer term free games. i.e. Daily/Weekly/monthly tournaments.

Of course you can't win any money from people playing free games, but you can't win any money off people if there isn't enough people online to play.

If the site gets busy, people will play for money games, especially if they have built confidence on the free games.

I agree with you adrain.or maybe start a trading chat and trading tools of some sort.I think it is far better than spreadbetting.

Where are the big guns on this board.I thought they would have somthing to say about Tradergames.

sun

There is a live game going on at this present time. Trading the FX market Live