I'm doing forex again....

Attachments

• eur.jpg
    eur.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 134
Here I been sitting on this trade for hours , hardly any move .Sometimes it wiill do nothing for days , it may breakdown and move later without me.

The main thing for a trader is to keep notes to ascertain if he is making money in the long run.
So if you have been trading for 10 yrs you should know how much you have made or lost each year.
If you are losing then you are wasting your life and are a fool imho.
giphy.gif

sell eur usd stop 200

There 47 ticks profit so far

stop at b/e

Another foresight trade , you need patience.

Foresight patience calls is about trading set ups called before the trade is opened .It is like a set and forget strategy , so read on google search about set and forget trading.

It eliminates the psychological issues of trading or bypasses them .It avoids this snake oil of timing the markets , market timing does not work , it has mind trap issues .

Attachments

• Clipboard01eur usd.jpg
    Clipboard01eur usd.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 132
what research? i take a quik look to see what news is pending, after that its the seat of my pants all the way every day.

everything *I* need is in that last candle.

postman i'm small potatoes. if i can 500-1000 bucks a day....

got the big idea tried to ramp it up...my internal dialogue was smthg like "if you can make it on a few contracts why not 5? or 10?" got my azz handed to me. i can't handle 5 or 10 contracts...thats where i get nervous