I'm doing forex again....

i admit to the Socretes paradox: I know that I know nothing.

:idea:

tumblr_lsv51bZ4gp1qewb5io1_500.gif

the markets have gone through a time warp and are now open.i am long every instrument,spock has stolen my alien dog and is dancing with it.
MY STATEMENT IS IN THE POST .

keep an eye on me i'm an up'n'comer

taking the bankers on this week:cool::cool::cool:

Without an edge ?

What is your edge?:LOL::LOL::LOL:

My edge is very convoluted...

It's all that convolution right between my ears. :cheesy:

I am a discretionary trader, that means i watch the chart get a feel for the action.

I'm confining myself to THIS journal from here on out. (Postman the 'ftse's" all yours) A journal of my trades so that i can look back seee where & when i took a trade, and what happened. So that I can improve.

Comments and other trader' s trades are welcome & appreciated. Please offer props or criticism as you see fit, i only ask you keep it constructive.

My journal: Forex. Futures. Oil. (y)

Last edited:
After getting much loss I started Forex again. I am basically a day trader. Day trading is another short time trading style but unlike scalping you are typically only taking one trade a day and closing it down when the day is over. These traders like picking a side at the beginning of the day, active on their bias and then finishing the day with either a profit or a loss. They don’t like holding their trades overnight.

Every trade I make is based off historical price which changes with each & every bar,

why would I want to arbitrarily hold my trade all day if conditions change justifying a reassessment as the trading day progresses?

IOW, I want to be able to change my mind and go with the flow not simply hang on because of an assessment i might have made hours ago.

I'm confining myself to THIS journal from here on out. (Postman the 'ftse's" all yours) A journal of my trades so that i can look back seee where & when i took a trade, and what happened. So that I can improve.

Comments and other trader' s trades are welcome & appreciated. Please offer props or criticism as you see fit, i only ask you keep it constructive.

My journal: Forex. Futures. Oil. (y)

good idea.statements for credibility.without them anyone can just make a call without anything backing it up.
ps keep off lean hogs as thats my baby;)

i'm not 'making calls" ..just posting my trades...in real time. in my journal. not hindsight at EOD. not hour ago. not 5 mins ago. NOW

i'm not 'making calls" ..just posting my trades...in real time. in my journal. not hindsight at EOD. not hour ago. not 5 mins ago. NOW
ok cool-any chance of proof that you are actually doing it with real money?
anyone can post numbers:cool:.

ok cool-any chance of proof that you are actually doing it with real money?
anyone can post numbers:cool:.

does it matter? i'm small time and contract or two, 3 tops. when i make a grand i consider that a good day. i know guys like you thats chump change.

its up to you but people will ust think that you are not actually trading with money.
their are cynics out there u know