I'm doing forex again....

ok, lets let the players play. let these play out a bit..see what's what.

You must be a market wizard :-0

You trade multiple currencies, multiple commodities and multiple indices. Your research into these markets must take 25 hours per day. Where do you find the time to post? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
no actual money is exchanged at all.
zero proof and never any statements.
no one trades every instrument.not even spock
their is a place where this happens though
fantasy-island.jpg

LONG HOGS:sneaky:

Fantasy Island is an American television series that originally aired on the ABC network from 2016 to 2017. It starred Sharky as the mysterious Mr. Shark who grants the fantasies of visitors to the site of t2w. F used to be on the series but left as the plot was wearing a bit thin and even idiots were not believing it.The new series is about a master trader called Pip who could not trade his way out of a paper bag until he met Sharky.he now trades light sweet dax dow,hogs.corn the lot.

its true underwater on few trades here..i have 4 more hours of trading. i trade a full day. and i add up to 3 contracts per..i double down twice if need be where prudent

don't get your panties in a bind itsnotpossible, mine aren't

its true underwater on few trades here..i have 4 more hours of trading. i trade a full day. and i add up to 3 contracts per..i double down twice if need be where prudent

don't get your panties in a bind itsnotpossible, mine aren't
short panties-praying they drop ;)

bankers a re cluless here...my focus now on US FUTURES!

hold AUS & EURO longs

ES & YM short