EOD report:
£$ -30, +12
€$ +10. 0, +19
€£ -10, -7
£¥ +17
€¥ -10, -21, +34
+12
total +26

Bizarre day. 68 pips down at one point, and that messed up my trust in the system, which led to me not taking some entries & exits I should have taken, foregoing some pretty decent returns in sterling as a result.
Some system exits still seem too early, but others are pretty good, so not sure if I should tweak it any more. Probably need to stick with it as it is and see how it responds to differing market conditions now... making sure I actually enter & exit where I'm supposed to.

Key: Vertical line on the left is 8am UK time
Arrows are Entries, Ticks are successful exits, Crosses are unsuccessful exits, Thumbs up & down are signals (and their exit) rejected through timing (e.g. lunchtime, or just before a major economic data announcement) or through poor personal judgment.

Attachments

• April 19th 2010.png
    April 19th 2010.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 160
suspicious sterling strength before those better-than-expected economic figures...

two long signals in € ahead of ZEW survey on the hour - took one, declined the other

Couldn't access T2W for along while this morning, hence lack of posts.
No clear direction at the moment - Canadian central bank has put everything out of kilter with its announcement. I've got Sell Yen signals at the same time as Buy Dollar, but neither are behaving themselves.

still getting nowhere... currently selling sterling vs. Euro & dollar

Normality appears to be reasserting itself with $&¥ up, €&£ down, but who's to say for sure...

EOD Pip Report
£$ +26,+10,-3
€$ 0,+6, 0,+13
€£ -21,-5,+7
£¥ +23,+21
€¥ -9
$¥ 0,+18,+23
total +109

Applying a filter that keeps me out of sideways markets, but makes for later entries on moves that turn into trends.
The adjustments for €£ clearly aren't working, but those for $¥ look good...although it was a pretty straightforward day on that pair so it's probably not the best guide.
€ pairs still seem trickier than £ pairs on this system..don't understand why that should be, unless it's just sterling in a stronger longterm trend at the moment.

Key: Vertical line on the left is 8am UK time
Arrows are Entries, Ticks are successful exits, Crosses are unsuccessful exits, Thumbs
up & down are signals (and their exit) rejected through timing (e.g. still getting up, lunchtime, or just before a major economic data announcement) or through poor personal judgment.

Attachments

• April 20th 2010.png
    April 20th 2010.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 151
closed the €£ for +5 as sterling appears to be struggling to get any higher; other two still on

cable closed early at +10 - sterling looking a little top-heavy and $index seems to be flat