How successful by the content of the posts.

I am new here, who was this Pazienza? which is mentioned often.

And why was such a w@nker?

English is a complicated language in it's own right. Further complicated in modern times by the meaning of everything being the exact opposite of what is said or written.

So to translate..."Pazienza is a total w@nker" really means...top bloke...salt of the earth....funny dude...sharp wit...etc etc .

Or in other words...a total w@nker !

:LOL:

English is a complicated language in it's own right. Further complicated in modern times by the meaning of everything being the exact opposite of what is said or written.

So to translate..."Pazienza is a total w@nker" really means...top bloke...salt of the earth....funny dude...sharp wit...etc etc .

Or in other words...a total w@nker !

But this Pazienza was really Mr Chart? or another "total" w@nker?

You should know, shouldn't you? Maybe he was such a great w@anker for allowing him to have multi nic'?

Last edited:
This is exactly what I was thinking. One poster in particular was simultaneously hilarious and painful in his attempts to sound like he had a clue.

Of course, I can't be sure. Kinell bud mate, imho perhaps he was grabbing pips off the smalls, 2 hr TF circa 30 pip stop, maybe he could trade anything tbh in our industry, and perhaps he did understand the zeitgeist, right from when he was a fledgling trader all the way to being an intermediate and expert trader. He probably had a lot of profitable systems, I mean they all work.

If you don't believe me that he was a consistently profitable trader, flying under the radar before going for a bike ride, then a swim, then a meeting with some top female decision makers at an SB firm, well you're just a subterranean damaged multinic fooktard rampton c11nt troll. You want sorting son, I'll biff you mate bud etc etc.

You need to get your nut in the game son, you need to be match hardened bud mate, that's why I can trade anything me, although I just swing now, cba with the smalls. It's not fookin rocket science is it, iirc bud mate. Kinell!

I'm new here so I don't know this guy, however, to me it sounds like he used to come on here to vent his spleen.

I'm new here too, and I don't know him either. But I think it safe to say that his spleen was pretty effectively vented.

" You've always been here Mr Torrance"

shining-1980-jack-nicholson-pic-3.jpg

Only me, NVP. **** trader, moderately intelligent, strange sense of humour, poor, but extremely good looking with a massive c0ck.