Legendary Members?

I'm actually trying to do you a favour by saying just let this this whole thing go, seriously no good can come of it for you, just forget you ever started this thread.

come on why spoil our fun, have you found some dirt on them. I did a bit of research and it smelt worse than Jordan's taco.:clap:

show them a pic of an a trader overlooking the pacific and they wet their knickers!

So when is the 'right time and place' for a vendor to do their thing? TBH and from what
I have seen it doesn't matter where or on what thread. They will always get the inevitable
bashing for daring to promote their wares. The bit I don't believe for one minute, is that
it is done with the sole intention of protection newbies, thats just a load cr*p.

I think according to the site rules its not permitted.

So why do you think people do it, because they are all competitors?

So when is the 'right time and place' for a vendor to do their thing? TBH and from what
I have seen it doesn't matter where or on what thread. They will always get the inevitable
bashing for daring to promote their wares. The bit I don't believe for one minute, is that
it is done with the sole intention of protection newbies, thats just a load cr*p.

maybe he enjoys making people look stupid.

Have you ever experienced any problems with FX brokers or vendors or have you found them to be an honest bunch?

I think according to the site rules its not permitted.

So why do you think people do it, because they are all competitors?

As I already said, its a mob mentality thing. It spreads like a virus, once one
'Legendary Member' with his shiny sheriffs badge starts vendor bashing,
they all start doing it. It sort of makes them feel important and gives them
a distorted sense of importance. The reality of it is, when any trader starts
out, getting your fingers burnt is a natural part of of the learning curve.

Have you ever experienced any problems with FX brokers or vendors or have you found them to be an honest bunch?

I have been with IG index for 6 years and never had any problems, I ventured away
once in that time and had a bad experience (check my posts).

As far as the other question goes you are certainly talking to the right person.

I have had the following experience with vendors:

One to one training with Richard Joyson (Mr Charts)
One to one training with Alan Rich (Naz)
2 Months in Trader Dante's (Tom's) trading room.
2 months in Phil Newton's Trading room.

If any of the above are reading this, its Daren with one 'r'.

I can honestly say I learnt something useful from all of them. There you go, probably
not the answer you wanted but an honest one all the same.

What experience have you had? and by the way that doesn't mean third hand.

you are right, there is no deterrent, while i agree that deleting of scams is not beneficial for the reasons you state. the deleting of veiled ads and hooks is a must in my view.

the recent forexbangbang threads a case in point, where the invite hook was through twitter and facebook and the "mentor" she spoke of was actually posting in thread also, helping pump it all up. those sort of idiots should be removed for the safety of the members. the "fake testimonial" outfits, while their shills are banned, i agree with you the thread should stay for future educational purposes.

the allowing of vendor members doesn't in my view work very well, only the minority stick to the guidelines, the rest try to push the envelope to pimp their wares :(

I wondered when that one would be spotted. It was fairly obvious what was going on from the start.

If vendors are culled, I shall accept my fate.

Still, a lot of the vendor stuff comes from people that aren't registered as vendors but are obviously plugging something.

I think you have to be subjective here. We can all spot a shill but if you try to define 'shill' into a set of guidelines you'll probably end up with a set of rules that doesn't work too well.