Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Hi Gary, we are working on changing the scaling out code to work with the latest version witch is 367.When its done i will mail it to everybody in the maillist, You need to email me at [email protected] to get new updates.

I think we will have it read by today or tomorow, at the momement i am also working on incorperatin a a scalper into this trader,so that will maximize profits as well.Not sure if u want to add this into this or into my private one, we will see. Still in the prossess of building a scalper that actualy works first.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

That's brilliant... I didn't realise 367 was released.

That's brilliant... I didn't realise 367 was released.

Me neither, but when u DL from SC where it says 366 prerelease, when you install and fire it up it says it's 367....
AND it connects to my Infinity DEMO account, gr8 stuff!!!!

Hi guys. Today I did try Bashir autotrader . First half of the day was choppy so it was in the minus most of the time , but in afternoon I got positive 194 points almost 1000 $$
Only problem was # of trades 48 . if you multiply by 2 = 96 . So its almost 500 $$ in brokers commissions plus Transat fee (I don’t know how to calculate those).
Over all looks very promising
What do you think./?
Vit

i'm definitely gonna give his method a go. im doing my dental residency now and i cant exactly watch teh market fulltime when i'm seeing patients. but hey, his method on autotrader sounds perfect to me. i just gotta get sierra charts setup

Hi guys. Today I did try Bashir autotrader . First half of the day was choppy so it was in the minus most of the time , but in afternoon I got positive 194 points almost 1000 $$
Only problem was # of trades 48 . if you multiply by 2 = 96 . So its almost 500 $$ in brokers commissions plus Transat fee (I don’t know how to calculate those).
Over all looks very promising
What do you think./?
Vit

Hi Vit, there will be be a new version out today, that will lower the amount of trades.
And give less choppy trades, i took a tottal of 4 trades today and made 270 ticks :)
2 contracts, the secret is to use a new scaling out method.So your profits would have been 194x2= 388 ticks. But then remove the around 10% from that and you get 349 ticks. Why remove 10% you ask, its because u will not scale out with +10, when marked goes +10 in your favor my stop was moved to +2 above entry. ANd then try to rideboth cars down, and then maximize profits with both cars, if it goes back up and takes you out, it will reenter short if the trade it still valid, most of the time you get a better entry or same. And you give it another try.If after +10 in favor and it hits your stops at +2 , you loose nothing and your commission is covered.

But first fix is to lessen the trades and the new scaling funtion will be added after some little talking with the group.

We are also working on adding scalper to the method, so it will take the big trades and try to scalp for 20ticks when the apportunety arrisse.

The scalper is a work in progress, if we are lucky there will be no need to add more charts.

With kind regards
Bashir NAimy

Last edited:
i'm definitely gonna give his method a go. im doing my dental residency now and i cant exactly watch teh market fulltime when i'm seeing patients. but hey, his method on autotrader sounds perfect to me. i just gotta get sierra charts setup

Just make sure you demo run it for a while!

Reason being you really need to understand the platform (the method is good (y))
things like how to "flatten", how to "deactivate" the autotrader... For me thats new since I have always been with SB's and never a "proper" broker :LOL:

If you know all this.. then you'r set.

Hi dchoi, there will be a version avaiable in january that will have a funtion, that it will be activate the program at 09:40 and initate the buy/short evaluation when marked is at a point where its neither buy or short. That way it will automaticly start and not get u long or short at the worst possible place.

And the it will stop taking anymore trades after 15:45, so we stay away from the last 15min chopp.But rest of the day it will work and grind tick in :cheesy:

So far its doing well, still only had 1 loosing day, and that the day before fed news,notoriouse for chopp.Besidse, testing in december is just a nasty time, and still with this chopp and spiky nature of the marked its racking in.

My goal for this program is to average around 200 ticks pr day,so far the average is aprox 145 ticks prday with 2 contracts. With the scalper i am hoping to bump closer to the 200 tick level :cool:

Anyways, expect a alittle tweak verision in your inbox today.Will be out soon.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Just make sure you demo run it for a while!

Reason being you really need to understand the platform (the method is good (y))
things like how to "flatten", how to "deactivate" the autotrader... For me thats new since I have always been with SB's and never a "proper" broker :LOL:

If you know all this.. then you'r set.

Hey chill, its funny how worried i was about covering there, i should have stuck to the system, as it dide get me out at the same place where i flattend. It will be a bad habit flatten, as you never know if the next move will be a +100 tick trade.

Dont listen to me when i say cover LOL

Bashir N

Hey chill, its funny how worried i was about covering there, i should have stuck to the system, as it dide get me out at the same place where i flattend. It will be a bad habit flatten, as you never know if the next move will be a +100 tick trade.

Dont listen to me when i say cover LOL

Bashir N

yeah! good point :LOL:

Hi Vit, there will be be a new version out today, that will lower the amount of trades.
And give less choppy trades, i took a tottal of 4 trades today and made 270 ticks :)
2 contracts, the secret is to use a new scaling out method.So your profits would have been 194x2= 388 ticks. But then remove the around 10% from that and you get 349 ticks. Why remove 10% you ask, its because u will not scale out with +10, when marked goes +10 in your favor my stop was moved to +2 above entry. ANd then try to rideboth cars down, and then maximize profits with both cars, if it goes back up and takes you out, it will reenter short if the trade it still valid, most of the time you get a better entry or same. And you give it another try.If after +10 in favor and it hits your stops at +2 , you loose nothing and your commission is covered.

But first fix is to lessen the trades and the new scaling funtion will be added after some little talking with the group.

We are also working on adding scalper to the method, so it will take the big trades and try to scalp for 20ticks when the apportunety arrisse.

The scalper is a work in progress, if we are lucky there will be no need to add more charts.

With kind regards
Bashir NAimy

You Are the Man
Thanks
Vit

Anyways, expect a alittle tweak verision in your inbox today.Will be out soon.
With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Your too kind...(y)

I've got a few pc's and this morning DL'ed new SC prerelease to one of them, it turns out to be 368 already, which then shows some errors when opening the room chartbook, which is 367 made....

As SC is putting out new versions almost everyday, can you add the version number of SC you used to create the chartbook in the name. Would make life easier.

Something like book_367.cht :smart:

Thnx B.

Last edited:

This method can also be aplied to using 1 car then, for smalltimers, to keep the risk down until account grows to 10K.

This method can also be aplied to using 1 car then, for smalltimers, to keep the risk down until account grows to 10K.

Yes, it can be used with 1 car, and will give you results as if you where using 2 cars minus 15%.

So risk is lowered to around 50% and gains are increased to around 85-90%, i find that to be a nice bargain.

WIll have the priv autotrader sendt out in a few days, working on adding the scalper.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Will the paltalk :clap:room be opened today for trading

Yes it will, it was open yesterday as well, but was opened 10mins llate, as i dident know how to actiavte it, sebastions (bapovs) knows how to :)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,
thanks for the new setup, I really appreciate it.
I was looking over your setup from page 109 and am going to try it out, however there is nothing in there about the 89tick chart, should I have that chart while trading the parameters from 109?

Bashir,
thanks for the new setup, I really appreciate it.
I was looking over your setup from page 109 and am going to try it out, however there is nothing in there about the 89tick chart, should I have that chart while trading the parameters from 109?

Yes, use 89tick to get into a move if you miss he main trust.

WIth kind regards
Bashir Naimy